Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Protec10

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)

2 posters

Go down

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Empty Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)

Post by GiselleFlute Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm looking for the bunny glasses that come with the springtime fun bunny! Not only because they're pretty popular, but they do look good ^^

Items I'm willing to offer (not all for one pair of glasses, of course! XP):

1) Red BBL

2) Patriotic Princess Outfit Top (the colour's a little faded, though I don't know why)

3) Tiki outfit stuff from Abbie Bright

4) Credit clothes (red smocked dress, black patterned dress, red gold embroidered top and bottom, purple embroidered capri outfit top and pants, fairisle sweater and skirt, justice tie-dyed top and skirt, fancy dress, witch costume skirt, blue lace bow dress, I Heart NY tee, pink flower outfit shirt, skirt and shoes, rockin' outfit top and bottom, shamrock outfit skirt, gingham dress, tiered tulle skirt, floral tie dress, satin heart dress, love bug outfit, velvet dress, ruffle skirt top and bottom, rhinestone dress, ice skater outfit top, puppy love PJs set, leopard sweater top and bottom, star skirt, plaid ruffle top and skirt, grey leopard denim top and skirt, ready to rock outfit top, gem bubble dress top, fur trim skirt)

5) Furniture (from BVO): Interactive Elliptical Machine, I. E. Exercise bike, blue slide (didn't get it from BVO), and others...

6) Chloe picture, Hal and Holly poster

GiselleFlute
GiselleFlute
New born bear
New born bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Empty Re: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)

Post by AliApple Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Sorry I don't have an extra pair of bunny but are you willing to trade your velvet dress for something else? Also please read rules before posting!(:
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Empty Re: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)

Post by GiselleFlute Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm

AliApril wrote:Sorry I don't have an extra pair of bunny but are you willing to trade your velvet dress for something else? Also please read rules before posting!(:

What are you offering? :-)

And I'm sorry, I just assumed this was the 'trades' section, so I thought it belonged here. So sorry. should I repost this somewhere else?
GiselleFlute
GiselleFlute
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:47 pm

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t5102-bearville-playground-rules-as-of-09-11-2012
Oh no it's fine!(: The admins can move this to the trade for individuals section but you're supposed to sign those rules first before posting. Also welcome to BP Smile))
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GiselleFlute Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:51 pm

AliApril wrote:http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t5102-bearville-playground-rules-as-of-09-11-2012
Oh no it's fine!(: The admins can move this to the trade for individuals section but you're supposed to sign those rules first before posting. Also welcome to BP Smile))

Ok, thanks!
GiselleFlute
GiselleFlute
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down