Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers Protec10

I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers

2 posters

Go down

I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers Empty I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 am

Hi I am new. Well I have been looking for bunny glasses since 2007 when I joined bearville Very Happy, I do not know if anyone will respond to this post because I am new, but I will post everything I am willing to trade
Very Happy I Will list them,
Black bow gloves, blue cheerleading outfit shirt and skirt, rare satin heart dress ( the one covered with red hearts old rare dress, gray tiered tulle skirt, starfish shirt, hot pink embroidered Capri outfit shirt and skirt, satin bubble dress (hot pink), blue embroidered Capri top (only top), green embroidered Capri outfit shirt and skirt, justice plaid outfit (shrt and skirt), flower shaped dress outfit (shirt and skirt, lime green cheerleader outfit (skirt and shirt), light pink glitter fairy costume, light up fairy costume, rare old bearville pink hoodie, gypsy dress, funky witch dress, gray bearville hoodie, peace sign dress, lil sweet cream cub top, candy cane shoes, red princess dress top (only top), blue polka dot dress, lil chocolate cub shirt ( it is shaped like ice cream ) red glitter fairy costume, purple satin heart dress, blue, orange, and green rare Easter egg costume, yellow hula outfit, black satin bubble dress, rare red ice skater dress, light pink rare ice skater dress, red formal holiday dress, coral bow tie dress, baby blue princess dress outfit with skirt and shirt rare item, star outfit top and star outfit skirt, pnk orange and green rare Easter egg costume, exclusive lots o luck dress, rare purple wizard robe with stars and moons, rare purple diva outfit with shirt and skirt,
Accesories:
2011 sash
Blue rhinestone bow
Fish carrying case
Mermaid wand
Aqua rhinestone bow
Beach bunny glasses
Lime green smocked rhinestone bow
Rare gingham dress bow
Rare blue marine tote bag ( you could have only gotten when met Miguel sunshine)
Red beard
Red smocked rhinestone bow
rose bag
Rare yellow tiara with gems
Birthday balloons
Pink hello kitty hat
Fun paper hat
Big glasses
Animal balloon
Rare apple notebook ( only gotten if met ChloeRocks)
Aqua peace duffle bag
Pink snowboard
Clarice bow
Candy canes hat
Rare dreidel hat
Jack o lantern basket
Goblin ears
Ultra rare funky reading glasses ( came with retired reading teddy bear)
Shamrock headband
Star head bopper
Clown nose
Large Easter basket
Pirate belt
Easter basket
Rare bear glasses
Holly moose bow
Rare bib
2008 glasses
Inner bear tube inflatable
Reply please
Post if you have bunny glasses or any offers you have if you are interested in any items Razz

Last edited by Michellebabv on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I made a mistake! I am sometimes stupid :D)
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers Empty Re: I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Hey, just fyi -- the rose bag isn't a Maxine exclusive, it was available in the Store for All Seasons at Valentine's Day.
MollyFlyer
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers Empty Re: I am willing to trade anything in my inventory for bunny glasses! If you don't have them gve me any offers

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Hey, just fyi -- the rose bag isn't a Maxine exclusive, it was available in the Store for All Seasons at Valentine's Day.
oh sorry i didnt know its cuz my friend told me it was but i guess she lied sorry i just didnt know
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 pm

It's okay, sometimes you just need to pay closer attention to the shops when new items are added. What color is your gypsy dress?
MollyFlyer
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:It's okay, sometimes you just need to pay closer attention to the shops when new items are added. What color is your gypsy dress?
i have three gypsy dresses, one that is blue and purple, another that is neon green and purple, and the third one is orange and purple
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Is it a light blue, dark blue, or default blue?
MollyFlyer
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Is it a light blue, dark blue, or default blue?
Light blue
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Ah, never mind then.
MollyFlyer
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm

What color did you want?
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum