Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 Protec10

Carly's blog ϟ

+10
Camryn
❥KRISTA ❥
AliApple
xxBellaxx
Ladonna--♥
Holly✿
AlexisBearPaw8
SnowySadie❅
Eden
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Carly's blog ϟ - Page 3 Empty Re: Carly's blog ϟ

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:49 am

Thanks! And yeah, I'll try :3
March 8th, 2014
Okay, so in this blog, I decided that I'm going to share my real (first) name with you guys :3 (and if this isn't allowed, an admin can feel free to remove it xD.) My real name is 'Natania'; pronounced like 'Nuh-taw-knee-uh'. Most people don't know how to pronounce my name so they just call me 'Natanya' (Nuh-tawn-ya) soo yeahh xD!
Welll, again, not much happened this week Razz. I guess I'll start off with what happened on Sunday.
Okay, so I got to church at about 8:15am (my dad had worship practice) and I decided to just go to the youth room to read for a bit. At about 9:05, I decided to leave the youth room to see if my dad was done with worship practice; they were, so I headed back to the youth room. When I got back to the youth room, my crush, his brothers and their dad were all in there talking about couches.. LOL .. Apparently, the dad was maybe gonna give the youth another couch, but my crush convinced him that we already have plenty of couches (we have like 4 or 5 couches xD.) So the dad left, and eventually their mom came in and was about to make all of us play a game if Tim didn't show up, when Tim and Zach showed up xD.
At first we all just talked about random things (I don't remember what xD), and then we started our lesson.
Tim assigned everyone to read different verses in the Bible and everyone had verses to read except for me and Nick, and Tim just needed one more person to read a couple of verses. He asked if anyone wanted to read the last few verses and he kept eyeing me until finally he said, "Natania, would you like to read the last few verses?" and I just kinda sighed and shook my head Tim was like, "GREAT!" and then everyone started laughing.. xD... I honestly hate reading aloud, whenever I read I get so nervous that I can feel my legs shaking, and in my opinion whenever I read I sound like a dying chipmunk; but apparently to everyone else, I have a nice smooth reading voice o.o...
After reading verses and talking about them, we started talking about our week. Tim asked me if my birthday was coming up (it was on March 4th xD) and he said that we would have a party (ALTHOUGH HE LIED. LOL.) Then I headed to the church sanctuary. Not much happened after that; during greeting time my mom decided to tell everyone that my birthday was coming up (and they wished me a happy birthday xD), several elderlyish ladies hugged me (o.o), then I sat back down. My crush then came into the church sanctuary (he had been in the lobby) laid down on a pew (idk how to describe it.. like, he had a pew all to himself and so he was laying on it like a couch with his body facing towards me I guess? xD) and just stared at me. He looked kinda depressed though.. idek D:
After church, we (by we I mean me and my mom) went to Walgreen's (to get some things for Angie's baby shower which was happening later that afternoon.) I saw One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' album, and showed it to my mom. When she looked at it she was like, "Whaat..? Midnight Nightmares?" LOL... (see how supportive my family is? XD)
Then I had lunch and at about 1:45pm me and my mom left to go to Angie's baby shower at the church (which started at 2pm.)
We ended up sitting at a table with these ladies from church (these ladies named Beth and Wendy who planned the baby shower, Zach's mom, 2 other ladies I don't remember xD.)
For the first 2 minutes of it, everyone went around and introduced themselves and added something about themselves (like how they knew Angie). So when it was my mom's turn she introduced herself, then said, "And this is my daughter Natania, who has the pleasure of being in youth group with Angie." And then after Zach's mom (who was right next to me) introduced herself she said, "And she (she meant my mom) beat me to it; my son Zach also has the pleasure of going to youth group with Angie," and then my mom was like, "Mhmm..." and then she looked at me and smiled. OMG.. I don't get how my mom still thinks for some weird reason that I like Zach. Like, my mom sits next to me every Sunday, and every Sunday I always glance at my crush a lot -- but NOT Zach. And my mom always watches me and the youth area (creeepy..) and so I would've thought she'd know who I like by now.. xD Which, I'm fine with her not knowing, but still..
Then we played this weird game where there was a table with random baby pictures and we had to guess who the babies were xD.. (I didn't even get ONE right LOL..)
Then Angie opened her presents (well not HER presents but you know, the baby's presents XD)! My mom made the baby a blanket, while I got the baby a teddy bear xD.
It was kinda funny, when Angie opened up my mom's gift, everyone passed the blanket around at this table and these elderlyish ladies examined it. Bahaha xD.  
After the baby shower was over, more people wished me a happy birthday, and me and my mom left.
Once we were home, me and my sister watched dr.who pretty much until it was 10pm (we also ate Dinner LOL.)
On Monday, I honestly don't remember what happened. I just remember waking up, doing school, eating, doing more school, and reading Harry Potter. (And I tried to stay up til my birthday, but that failed xD).
On Tuesday (aka my birthday), I woke up, listened to my IPod, and then my mom 'woke me up' and we went out for breakfast. At the breakfast place I got an omelet, hashbrowns, and pancakes (which I didn't eat ALL of it, LOL.)
Then we picked up my sister from work, and went home and looked at baby pictures of me xD.. (Well, mostly my mom and my sister looked at the baby pictures; I got easily bored xD). Omg, apparently on my 1st birthday when I had chocolate cake, I got it ALL over. Like, I got it in my hair, ears, eyes, nose.. just.. everywhere XD.
Then me, my mom and my sisters all went to the mall. My sisters went to random stores while me and my mom got a hair trim. Then me and my mom caught up with my .. middle sister? xD and we looked for dr.who things :3. OMG, I found this adorable little dalek thing. It was just soo adorable. (Also, if you didn't know, a dalek is this evil robot thing on dr.who. But I find the extremely cute. Welll, at least until they regenerate and turn into colored daleks xD..) then we found my other sister and eventually, left.
Then I went on a walk with my eldest sister, and when we came home, dinner was ready (tacos)! We ate dinner, and then I got to open my presents xD. I got like 2 bags of skittles, a giftcard to a book/movie store, a journal, a dr.who police box shirt, and a dr.who sonic screwdriver :3. After that, we had cake. (I had to blow out the candles twice since on the first time when I blew out the candles, my sisters didn't catch it on camera, and they wanted to get it on camera.. xD....)
Then we watched monster's university (my dad wanted to watch it since when we were on that trip a week or 2 ago, when we watched that movie everyone was being so loud that he didn't understand what was happening.)
Then me and my sister watched half of the dr.who movie from 1996 or something, and we also watched a normal dr.who episode :DD Then I finally got to bed around 1am xD.
On Wednesday, I woke up around 9am, ate breakfast, did school, hung out with my sisters, took a nap, and then left for youth group at around 6:40 (it only takes 10 minutes to get to the church, but I like to be 10 minutes early for some weird reason xD.)
When I got there, there was a car parked in the driveway with the headlights on -- at first I wasn't sure if there was youth group cause the church looked really dark, but when I went in there I heard talking. I hung up my coat (which revealed my dr.who police box shirt ;D), and started walking towards the youth room. Liam came inside and started kinda following me? Idk what he was doing xD.. I don't think he knew where to go, cause he walked into the fellowship hall (which is where we usually play games), and then came back out and just kinda looked at me but didn't say anything. AWKWARD...
When I walked into the youth room (Liam went somewhere else at first xD) I heard Matt2 talking to Tim about a girl (with Diana on a couch laughing at him.) When I walked in, instantly Matt2 said, "I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!" and then we talked about dr.who and the silence (these evil creatures that you can't remember once you look away xD). And then they went back to the conversation about the girl. Apparently Matt2 was playing an instrument for band class and this girl walked over to him and said 'Hi' and then Matt2 got in trouble for some reason xD.. But it was SO funny, OMG. When Matt2 was saying how the girl walked over to him Tim was like, "What did she do? Was she like, 'OH HI MATT, I WUV YOU!'" (he said it in this really squeaky voice LOL) and then he batted his eyelashes. That's when Liam walked in and started dying of laughter XD.
Then they were still talking about the girl when Zach came in and Tim looked at Matt2 and was like, "She's not good for you, Zach!" and Zach looked really confused. LOL..
Then Tim wrote the numbers '1, 2, 3, 4, 5' on the chalkboard. I was about to ask him if we were learning how to count when Zach read the numbers aloud and then said, "GOOD JOB TIM, YOU KNOW HOW TO COUNT!" LOL
Then my crush, Nick, Matt & his gf, Charles, Will, Luke, Colton, Subin, Angie and probably some other people I'm forgetting, arrived.
Angie took them to the fellowship hall and they played a dramatic game of dodgeball (meanwhile me, Angie, and Diana were trying to avoid getting hit by balls XD.)
After the dodgeball game, we all went into the youth room and started talking about the news and where we get it from xD.. (It was a conversation Tim brought up.) Tim asked if facebook is a reliable source for something and everyone started laughing and Subin said, "Tim, facebook is the place where girls wonder what color they should paint their nails or where they say which video game they just won!" Bahahaha it's so true! ^ xD
Then we watched a video about oppression (people being forced to do things they don't want to do -- so basically, kinda like slaves.) At the end of the video, we had to line up in a number category saying how much we believed the story was true; 1 being at 'No way, that was a lie!" and 5 being, "Yup, I believe it's true." I ended up being at 5. Then we talked about why we chose the number we chose xD.
Then when nobody was really talking, and when we were all just kinda soaking in what we learned, Luke decided to be a little goofball. He climbed on the armrest part of the couch where me and Angie were sitting (he was the closest to me on my left, and Angie was sitting next to me on my right) and he decided to put his arms on the ceiling supposedly 'holding' it. I started leaning closer to Angie, afraid of getting stepped on or something (xD) when Angie told Luke to get off the couch cause it was raining -- and not in a good way (little white parts of the ceiling were falling down) and he jumped down off the couch sending a bunch of white things on me, making me have to frantically brush myself off (and also making several people -- including my crush -- stare at me weirdly LOL..)
Then I was looking down at my shirt making sure I got everything off, and not really paying attention to what Tim was saying, when suddenly I heard Tim say, "As some of you may know, yesterday was Natania ______'s birthday!!" and then everyone stared at me (AWKWARRD..) and Zach was like, "NATANYA'S BIRTHDAY?!!" and then Tim said, "So I think we should sing to her!" I kinda stared at him and started shaking my head furiously, making Zach say, "Tim.. I don't think she wants us to sing to her." but Tim ignored him and said, "Okay, on the count of 3.. 1.. 2.. 3!" and then they started their off key singing LOLOL.. Dear lord xD
I made the mistake of glancing at my crush several times when EVERYONE was staring at me.. (He looked really depressed though D: Like he was texting at first and he just looked really depressed :c) Oh gosh xD. But he did the same thing to me on his birthday, everyone was singing to him and he kinda looked back at me and stared at me during the last 10 seconds of the song xD......
Anyway, it was kinda funny. Turns out a few people actually know how to pronounce my name! When the song came to the part where it's like "Happy birthday dear ________ ..." Most people said "Happy birthday dear Natanya.." but Will, Angie, Matt2, and someone else I think, said "Happy birthday dear Nataniaaaaa.." <-- they tried to make it really dramatic LOL
After they were done singing, Tim asked me how old I am. Earlier that day, my sister did this thing where she found out how many days I am, how many hours, months, etc.. so I told Tim that I was a couple thousand + a couple hundred days old and Zach was like, "Wait, did you say you're 1,000 days old?!" (which would make me 3 yrs old .. LOL) Bahaha xD.
Then when I was walking down the hall in the church to get my coat, Subin was talking to someone (while I was walking past him). He was holding the homework assignment paper that Tim gave us, and something else and ANYWAY, so he was talking to someone and he was like, "SKYPE ME!" and then he flung out his arms, making me have to quickly duck to avoid getting hit. Then him and Zach started laughing and Zach was like, "You almost hit Natanya!!" (and Subin apologized btw LOL) and then I turned to get my coat and Subin said, "You're a midget, Natanya." (At least, that's what I THOUGHT he said) when I didn't respond he said, "You're a ninja on the inside, Natanya. I saw how fast you dived that!" LOL ..
Then I went outside and found my middle sister and my mom waiting for me in the car.
After getting some film for my sister's camera so she can take pictures of a Wedding today somewhere, we went home, and I went to bed Razz.
On Thursday, my sister left somewhere to go to a wedding (and she's coming back tomorrow I think xD) I ate food, did school, and read HP pretty much all day.
Yesterday was pretty much the same thing ^^ except at the end of the night, my parents decided to have a date night, so me and my sister watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (LOL, it's the really old kids' movie XD) while eating pizza.
Buut that's pretty much it! I'm gonna try to update more frequently, but it might be kinda hard :/
What's your guys' favorite kind of cake? Or if you don't like cake, what is your favorite type of dessert?
Until next time! :DD
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Lovely blog <33

I love this cake called marble as it's a mix of chocolate and vanilla :DD My favourite desert is also cake (:
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Grat blog and that's a lovely name
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:37 pm

I love cake! I also really, really love MACAROONS! If you haven't tried them you really should. It's literally heaven in your mouth
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 am

Thanks guys!!<3 Those desserts sound really good, I'll have to try them some time! :3

March 15th, 2014
Okay, welll! This week has been KINDA busy I guess? xD
I'll start off with what happened on Saturday (last Saturday, the 8th.)
On Saturday, I pretty much just wrote my blog, took a shower, read HP, and at 9pm my sister came home from the Wedding she had been at, so we scanned through the pictures she took of the Wedding until about 11pm when I decided I should go to bed.
On Sunday, I woke up at around 6. I woke up this early not because my cat woke me up (which, thank goodness for that o_o), but because I decided that day I was going to curl my hair; which takes about 2 hours. See, my hair is like naturally frizzy (not EXTREMELY frizzy, but still pretty frizzy) and wavy, so before I can curl my hair I have to first straighten it (which takes about a half hour if I'm lucky), and then curl it (which takes about an hour.) Soo, that's about all I did until 8am when it was time for me and my dad to leave for worship practice (oh, and just so you know, I don't actually participate in worship practice, I just either watch them, or I sit in the youth room; and the only reason I go with my dad to worship practice is because if I don't go with him, I can't be completely sure I'll be able to make it for Sunday School since my mom has a habit of sleeping in and turning off her alarm clock all the time ._.).
When we got there, I went straight to the youth room, sat on a couch, and read for a bit. Then Tim came in, asked me how my week had been, and then informed me that we weren't having youth group Sunday School since Tom (the adult Sunday School teacher) was sick, and had asked Tim to teach for him.
So I saved a spot for me, my mom, and my dad at a table (and some other guy sat next to us.)
We ended up learning about how there are a lot of words that are repeated in different chapters in the Bible. Or something like that.. xD
After Sunday School, me and my mom sat down at our regular spot, and eventually church (at least the singing/worship part of church) started.
After the worship time, it was greeting time. During greeting time, nothing really happened.. xD My crush's family showed up, but he wasn't with them. Several people wished me a happy belated birthday, and several people hugged me.
Then church started.
I honestly forget what we learned about.. I remember it was good though.. LOL ..
After church, I went home, had lunch, went on a walk, and watched dr.who pretty much all day.
On Monday, I started cleaning my room majorly. Okay so my room, it's kinda hard to explain.. there's like 2 rooms on the first floor, and both rooms don't have doors. One room is kinda small, and the other room is bigger. I have the bigger side of the room, and the other room is considered the 'craft room' (basically its the room where a bunch of junk is stored.) Well, my sister wants to move up in the craft room, so I've been having to clean and reorganize my room, so I can clean out the other room to make room for her. I'm not completely done with that process yet cause there's still a lot to do, but I'm getting there; supposedly I'm supposed to have it done by this coming Monday, buut idk if that's gonna happen or not.
So anyway, basically on Monday it was really sunny, so after I was done cleaning for the day (I cleaned from about 10am - 5pm, not really eating anything unless I ate it WHILE cleaning), me and my eldest sister played 'professional' soccer. Basically we were just kicking the ball at each other LOL . Then my other sister taught me how to long board (which I'm still working on, haha xD.)
Then me and my eldest sister drew some weird pictures xD..
It was pretty much like that on Tuesday/Wednesday as well. Except on Wednesday, I got to play this wii mario game with my sister and her guy friend, and I got more done with my cleaning. So now my bed is like right next to my window and I have these blankets hanging up on the wall around my bed as a kind of fort. And hanging up on my wall next to my bed/window are a bunch of doctor who pictures I drew :3. (So I'm calling my fort 'Whoville' LOL)
At about 6:40pm, my mom took me to youth group.
On the way there, I told her all about doctor who. Basically, whenever I saw a tree or elderly people, or cars or something, I would tell my mom about this episode of Doctor Who that was based on those objects (like there was this one episode where there are these evil cars and they drive you to your death or something. LOL...)
When we got to the church parking lot, my crush and his brothers were there playing some sort of game; which led me to start talking about this dr.who episode where all the children were the same LOL .. I'm not obsessed with dr.who at all.. am I?
When my mom drove up to the parking lot, she almost ran over some jackets and stuff that was scattered throughout the parking lot -- making Matt come over and pick them up and put them away xD. I got out of the car, and before going inside the church my mom asked me, "Are they kids from youth group?" I wanted to be sarcastic and answer something like, 'No mom, they just happen to be playing in a church parking lot and they just happened to put their stuff inside the church; but they're not part of youth group!' but I resisted the urge to say that and instead replied by sighing and then saying, "Yeah..." which made my mom start laughing Razz.
Then I walked into the youth room to find Tim sitting there by his computer.
He asked me how my birthday had been (which I said had been good), and then he asked me if I got lots of one direction things. Which I responded to by telling him that my dad doesn't approve of One Direction since they're a boy band (at this, Tim laughed) and that he doesn't want me to have crushes on them; which led Tim to say, "But that won't stop you, will it?" LOL
Then I told him that I DID however get Doctor Who things since that's something my parents actually approve of, and that started a conversation on how he said that some people are too obsessed and how some people are just like, "I wish the Tardis was here right now.." (which btw, if you didn't know, the tardis is this machine that can fly through time and space :3) and how he's not sure he wants to get into dr.who too much because his sister in-law is waay too obsessed with it. LOL
Then we talked about different music things, and eventually Tim left to set up the game (which was gonna be kickball, but they ended up just playing football.)
Then Sterling and Paige came in, and Sterling asked me why I wasn't playing the game outside (which, I didn't even know a game was going on, soo xD..) Then we talked about red vines.
Then Matt's gf came in and talked to us, and then Angie came in and said, "Beware! The men are coming!!" and then about 10 seconds after she said that, a bunch of boys came in. I don't exactly remember everyone there but I think there was Luke, Matt, my crush, Nick, Paige's bf, this dude who I can never remember his name, Colton, Liam, Will, and probably some other people I don't remember (and also Hunter - a girl - came in with them.)
Then youth group started.
We talked about evil people, and what they did wrong basically LOL.. It was funny, so Tim was writing down the names of evil people down on this whiteboard thing, but in the beginning when he first pulled it out, there was a picture on it (it kinda looked like this: https://servimg.com/view/17015501/779 <-- bad drawing, but you should be able to get the idea xD). People started laughing when they saw the picture, making Tim say, "I don't know who did this, and why, but just ignore it." and then he tried to wipe it off with his hand -- but it didn't do anything. So we all started dying of laughter. LOL .. It was kinda weird, when we were all laughing for some strange reason (idek ._. ..) I decided to glance at my crush, and he was laughing really hard and staring at me as well xD..... ANYWAY so on the list of evil people there were people like King George, Sweatshop owners, Hitler, Hitler's dog, etc..
After we talked about those people, Angie handed out Bibles. When she got to me she looked at me and said, "Do you need one today?" (since I normally have one, but on Wednesday I forgot) I was tempted to say no since I didn't want to read anything, but I ended up saying yes. But apparently I had made a face when I was trying to figure out whether to say no or not, so after I nodded Angie said, "Don't give me that look!" and then people questioned what kind of look I gave her. LOL ...
Then we watched a short video clip on people basically saying how they're just a kid and how they can't really help other people out in the world who are being hurt, and how if it was really important, their parents would've dealt with it already, etc.. And after we watched that video, we all started ranting about it XD..
After our little rant, Tim started reading a chapter in the Bible, and every time we heard something we didn't like (like how men steal women/cows/money etc .. LOL) we were supposed to shout out, "Well that ain't right!!" So that was kinda fun LOL
Then we were free to leave!
On the way out, my crush and another person (I honestly don't remember who now.. maybe it was Subin?) held the door open for me c': Well, and some other people.. but still! LOL
Then it was kinda funny, so Will has this kinda country accent I'm noticing, so when Will was leaving my crush was like, "BUY WHEEL!" LOL.... (Translated 'bye Will!' xD)
Then my mom picked me up and I went home and went to bed right away pretty much.
On Thursday, I was sorta relaxing (so, no cleaning) and I looked up doctor who things all day (and also drew a picture! :DD)
On Friday, again, I was relaxing a bit from cleaning, so I woke up, had breakfast, did school, and watched dr.who with myself. My sister got mad at me because she told me to get her something and I told her I wasn't her slave, so now I can't watch dr.who with her for a week (or she might be making it 2 weeks now, idek.) It's kinda funny though, she thinks that she's the only way I'm able to watch dr.who, but the thing she doesn't know, is I can actually watch dr.who by myself (well, not ALL the time, and it takes forever to load, but it still works) and she's been taunting me about how I can't watch doctor who for a week, buut.. xD..
Anyway, soo, what are your guys' favorite tv show? Or if you don't watch tv, what is your favorite thing you like to do when your alone?
I'll hopefully be able to update more frequently, but I've been saying this for the last few weeks soo, hopefully that changes xD
Thank you to anyone and everyone who is reading my blog, it means the world to me!<33
Until next time!
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:21 am

I love modern family!! #mofy4life
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:32 am

Ooh cool!! I've heard of that show before, but I've never actually seen it; it seems funny though! XD

March 18th, 2014
Hey guys!! Happy belated St. Patrick's day! Bahaha jump
I hope you'll had a good St. Patty's day! :3
Okay so, this blog hopefully won't be too long. Although, it might be since I'll be a little more detailed with it.
Soo, on Saturday night after I got done writing my blog, I did some cleaning. I found this story I wrote when I was like 7 or 8 and OMG.. it was so depressing! It was about this girl who has a friend who has parents who are divorced, and then she meets this guy and starts to date him and then she finds out that the guy never really loved her and that he and her 'best friend' were secretly dating behind her back and her 'best friend' never really liked her; she was just using her for money or something. Idek.. it was just really depressing, and I never finished writing it. LOL..
Apparently, we have new next door neighbors! I've only really seen the mom, soo idk what to think of them yet, haha xD.
After I finished my Saturday cleaning, my sister came upstairs munching on jelly beans, and when I asked her where she got them, she said I had to find them for myself. So, I went downstairs to the living room and after 2 minutes of looking, found them sitting on our piano behind a candle. It's like this huge bowl filled with jelly beans<3.
Eventually my other sister found them as well, but I don't think my dad has found them yet.. haha xD
(And of course my mom knows where they are since she's the one who put them there.)
While eating jelly beans, me and my sisters played a Mario game until about 10pm when my dad told us to go to bed since HE was going to bed :p.
On Sunday, I woke up around 7am; due to my cat being lonely ._. (and whenever he's lonely, he always meows until somebody responds.)
Soo I got dressed (I ended up wearing a greenish-blue dress with a thickish black belt around it), did my hair (well, I didn't really DO my hair, I just left it natural - so, curly/wavy - and I grabbed pieces of hair above my ear from both sides of my head - if this makes sense to anyone I'll be surprised LOL - and tied them together with a hair elastic at the back of my head. There's probably a name for this hairstyle, but I don't know what it's called, soo LOL..), and eventually left for church at about 9am (since my dad's sick, and he didn't go to worship practice) with my eldest sister, my mom, and my dad (my other sister slept in.)
Once we were at church, I walked straight to the youth room to find Tim busy writing stuff on the whiteboard (and the face that I told you guys about on Saturday is now erased :c.)
He asked me how my week had been, I said it had been good, and then it was quiet for awhile xD..
Then Angie came into the room saying, "NATANIAAAHH!!" so I responded to her by saying, "AAHNGIE!" Lool xD
Then they were talking about the donuts they brought and saying how they needed to be eaten by the end of the day and I heard Angie say something like I was a growing girl and I could help myself to like 5 donuts? idek what she said xD
And then my crush, his brothers, and Zach all came in at the same time and went straight to the donuts, making Angie say, "Oh.. well, never mind!"  LOL.. Those boys had a ton of donuts, I'm not even joking. Well at least, Matt and my crush -- Nick and Zach only had 2 or 3 donuts (notice how I say 'ONLY' .. LOL.) I saw both Matt and my crush get up during Sunday School at LEAST 5 or 6 times to get a donut.. I'm not even joking.. omg o.o. I don't get how they can eat so much, yet stay really skinny. LOL
Anywaay, so we started talking about some kind of war that has been going on for the last 2000 years, and omg xD.. Okay so Tim was like, "Yeah.. I don't think their gonna stop now since they've been in war for 2000 years.." and then Nick was like, "How can people live for 2000 years?" LOL ... omg, that kid xD.  After he said that, Matt and my crush exchanged looks like, 'really...he just said that?' LOL..
Then Tim told us that we all get to read 2 verses from the Bible! Woo... But it was confusing at first, cause Tim kept giving people verses to read and then he would give those same verses to another person. Buut eventually my crush straightened it out and told all of us which verses to read, haha xD.  Nick tried the old, 'I don't know how to read' thing, which failed since Tim and Matt reminded him that EVERYONE was reading 2 verses.
After we each read our 2 verses, Tim talked about them, and then read a story to us (that was in the Bible xD.)
CAUTION; The summary of this story may not be accurate, plus I may over exaggerate different things, and since I'm just really tired, it probably will sound really weird, so please don't take it the wrong way xD.
The story is basically about this son who wanted his dad's money, and so he asks his dad if he can have all the money he would've ever gotten, and the dad lets him. So the son somehow spent all of his money, and ended up working in this pig feeding place and he was so desperate for food that he started eating the pig food (gross, right? e.e.)
Eventually he told himself that if he was even a SLAVE in his dad's house, he would be fed better, and have better clothing, etc.. So, on his way back to his father's house he started practicing his speech. It was something like, "Father, I have done wrong against God, and you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son, but please let me be like a servant." (again, this probably isn't what it actually says, but this is what I remember xD). And when his father saw him coming, he told one of his farmers or servants or someone to get a cow for him and to have a feast, and then the father runs to the son and he's like, "MY SONN, I thought you were lost, but now you are found!!" (maybe he didn't say this, idk xD) and the son repeated the speech he had been practicing ( "Father, I have done wrong against God, and you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son, but please let me be like a servant.") But the father didn't listen to his son and instead told his servants to get the best clothes and rings and stuff and clothe him and to have a feast. And then the other son gets jealous and he's all like, "I have served you like a slave for many years and have always obeyed your commands. But you never gave me even a young goat to have at a feast with my friends. And you go and kill a fat cow for him!" and then the dad says, "Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours. We had to celebrate and be happy because your brother was dead, but now he is alive. He was lost, but now he is found."
That's basically what happened in the story (sorry for it being so long xD.)
If you want to read the real longer version of this story you can find it in the Bible (and if you don't have a Bible, I'm sure there's a bunch of free Bible sites out there xD), the book of Luke, and it's found in Chapter 15.
So the story is BASICALLY about how God is always there for us and no matter what we've done, if we tell him how sorry we are, he'll forgive us.
After that story, Tim read another story about how this lady lost a coin. When we didn't really understand how someone could worry so much about losing a coin, Tim explained to us that back then, a coin was like a wedding ring, and if you lose your coin, it's like losing your wedding ring (WHICH was awkward cause right when Tim mentioned 'wedding ring', out of the corners of my eyes, I saw my crush stare at me for like 10 seconds o.o..)
Then at the end of Sunday School, when Tim was talking about .. idek what, I decided to lay down on the couch I had been sitting on (I had the couch to myself btw xD.) It was kinda weird though, like right after I laid down on the couch and curled up in a ball, my crush (who was sitting on a different couch next to me) laid down on his couch as well xD..
I remember this one time at an all nighter at the church, after watching a bunch of movies, at about 5am they had finally stopped. So I laid down on a couch a curled up in a ball and TRIED (but failed) to go to sleep. I heard noise and so I opened my eyes a bit and my crush was just.. staring at me. It was so weird.. xD
Anyway, so then, Tim decided to have a 'let's see who brought their Bibles to church' thing. First he asked everyone who HAS a Bible -- all of us raised our hands. Then he asked everyone who actually brought their Bible to church with them; I was the only one. And it's kinda funny though, I think Tim already knew that I was the only one who brought my Bible because he didn't even GLANCE at me when looking at everyone else to see if anyone had their hands raised; but yet he said, "See now, Natania actually brings her Bible to church. She knows what's inside of it, and she can use that to help others." (he said more, but I don't remember exactly what he said, LOL.) I felt kinda bad though, cause it seemed like Tim was using me to make everyone else feel bad about not bringing their Bibles -- which, I know he wasn't, but it just seemed like that xD.
Then Tim started talking about different Bible translations and he told us about this one book that instead of it being called the 'Holy Bible' it's called 'Da Jesus Book'. LOL.. Apparently he had a copy of the book cause my crush went over to the table where the donuts and other things were, and he grabbed something and started reading. There was this one passage he read that was like, 'Da Boss Above, he take care me, Jalike da sheep farma take care his sheeps.
He goin give me everyting I need.'
LOL .. xD I think it's a really cool translation tho c:
Then after Sunday School, I sat down next to my sister and dad (my mom was talking to people) at the spot where my family usually sits in the church.
Tom (the Sunday School teacher) was on the stage doing something, and he noticed me. He smiled and then waved and said "HI!!!" and I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or not so I just smiled at him and didn't say/do anything. But he assured me that he was in fact talking to me by saying, "It's okay to wave, you know!" LOL ..
Then we greeted this elderly couple who always sit in front of us, my mom came and sat down with us, and then the worship part of church started.
After the worship part of church, it was greeting time! During greeting time, I pretty much just followed my mom; and she ended up going to the youth part of the church. There, we greeted my crush's parents. When I greeted my crush's mom, she asked me if anything new had happened, when I said no and she seemed shocked, my mom stepped up and said, "She just had a birthday!" ._. .. My crush's mom seemed, yet again, shocked and she was like, "Ohh, when?!" and when I told her March 4th, we ended up high fiving each other since we both have March birthdays (which I already knew ;D!)
Then her and my mom started talking about the youngest children and how we sucked up all of their brain cells (or.. something, I wasn't really paying attention since once they started that conversation, my crush walked in the room.. LOL) and I just remember seeing Nick standing right next to his mom and then his mom pointed back at him.. Bahaha xD
Then my mom talked to Angie and Angie was saying how I'm really hyper or something? Idk if she was being sarcastic or not xD. And again, idk exactly what they were saying since my crush was in the room and I was staring at him xD..
Then, church started and me and my mom had to walk back to our seats with everyone sitting down and staring at us.. AWKWARRD..
After the message was over (I honestly don't remember what it was now.. I think it was about how God's always stronger than our enemies so we don't have to worry about our enemies if God's with us), it was communion time. And if you didn't know, Communion (at least in MY church -- other places may do this differently) is a time when certain .. helpers, I'll call them? Hand out bread and grape juice to everyone who wants to participate -- basically it's a time to remember how Christ died to save us.
Okay, another fact! My crush actually is one of the helpers in the church xD... Soo when he walked up (along with the other helpers) to the front of the church to get the bowls (or whatever they are) with the bread and juice in them, we stared at each other.. LOL............. I think my sister noticed.. oh gosh xD
After we drank our juice/ate our bread, we were supposed to stand up to sing, and I did 2 things. First off, I glanced at my crush; and secondly, I didn't have a place to put my mini cup that I had drank out of, so I just held it in my hands. And idk if my sister said this because of me holding the cup or for me glancing at my crush, but she looked at me and said, "Natania.. you're cute." LOL..........  
After church, me and my sister were outside the church (pretty close to the church windows though, so we could see everything happening inside) and I saw my crush walking along and I think he was looking for me.. LOL .. He was like looking all around the church lobby, and then he looked outside at me and we stared at each other for a second. But then my sister ruined the moment by saying, "Whose your friend? ;D" and at that very moment, these kids who used to be in my old Sunday School walked out of the church and so I pretended to think my sister was talking about them so I started naming the kids who just walked out ^^ LOL ... She didn't end up saying anything. Bahaha xD
Then, my sister said, "Whose the guy with the green shirt?" and my crush had been wearing a green shirt that day, so I knew for a fact she was talking about him. I just pretended like I didn't know who she was talking about so I said, "What guy?" and she told me to look at the people leaning against the wall in the church, so I looked; and sure enough! It was my crush, his grandpa, and his brother; Matt. I then said, "What, the people next to that grandpa whose laughing his head off?" (cause their grandpa was laughing LOL) and my sister said, "Yeah, are they new?" and I told her that they have been there for a long time (because, according to my crush, they've been there since before he was born, soo.. xD). And then she was like, "They look.. interesting. Like that one guy has really thick eyebrows ((she was talking about Matt.. LOL...)), and you know that guy with the green shirt who helped out with communion? He looks older than he sounds." ._. .. I think she heard him talking earlier, cause after I checked myself in the bathroom (LOL, I'm such a girl xD), I went out to the lobby area and my sister, my dad, and my mom were just standing somewhere that was kinda in front of where my crush, his brother and his grandpa were standing. Omg, that was awkward though. So my sister had her back to them, but I was standing in front of my sister, so I could see my crush, his brother, and their grandpa pretty well. My sister was talking to me, and I was trying to focus on her, but I couldn't really concentrate since I saw my crush looking at me; I think I was staring at him out of the corners of my eyes ._. .. and if I was, I think my sister noticed. Aggh xD... ANYWAY, so I think that's how she knows what my crush sounds like. In MY opinion I think his voice is perfect. Like, it doesn't sound like a chipmunk, but it doesn't sound super deep either. It's just like .. soft. Idk how to explain it LOL .
Anyway, so finally we moved on from that conversation. We were about to leave when I,  (being the clumsy person that I am) tripped on the sidewalk..I don't even know HOW, cause there was nothing to trip on. Then my sister almost tripped because she was trying to help me. Then my mom started laughing at us, and then SHE almost tripped. LOL...... This lady who had been watching us started laughing and said, "All 3 of you girls did it!" Bahaha xD And my dad was just looking at us all befuddled Razz
Then, we left church. When we got home, me and my sister went up to my room and watched this show called 'Arthur' xD. It's like this kids' show on PBS LOL . Then we had dinner, and then we all took naps (well, everyone except me and my middle sister xD.)
After naps, nothing really happened. We had dinner, I watched doctor who, and then at about 11pm, I went to bed.
Yesterday (Monday, aka St.Patty's day), I woke up around 10am, quickly took a shower and changed into something green (as to not get pinched, since my sisters used to always come up to my room at like 7am and see if I was wearing green or not ._.), did school, watched doctor who, and eventually, had lunch. After lunch, I did more school and then went on a walk with my sister. We ended up going to this park that's about a 10 minute walk from our house; when we got there we just swung for a bit until finally this boy was majorly staring at us, and my sister asked me if I wanted to leave. LOL
On our way back home, we saw this house decorated for St.Patty's day! LOL.. our neighborhood is really into holidays. They had like green lights around their house, and then had this shamrock light wreath thing hanging up. It was soo weird xD.
When we got home, my parents had already started dinner; so we joined in. We had corned beef cabbage for dinner, and a rainbow cake with gold coins for dessert LOL..
Then, after BEGGING my sister to watch dr.who, we finally watched the end of the episode I started earlier yesterday. Then, we started the first episode of dr.who I ever watched (we didn't finish it because it was getting late xD.) It's about this evil tv that sucks peoples faces out of their.. face? if that makes sense? LOL Like, it takes away their eyebrows, pimples, dimples, mouths, eyes, nose, basically, everything on their face. Or, if it feels like being nice, it leaves their face but turns them into slaves for it so that the tv can have power and turn all the humans into.. idk what! I honestly forget what the evil plot is. LOL I guess I'll find out maybe later today cx
Then, my sister went through her email and read all of her messages to me. LOL..
Then I shooed her out of my room, and I got to bed around 12am. Woo xD She hasn't moved into my other room yet, she found out that she has a lot more cleaning to do before she can move into my room.
Today so far, I haven't done much. I woke up around 9am (with my IPod playing a dr.who song for me :DD) from just having a really weird dream. I don't exactly remember every detail of my dream, but I remember in the beginning I was at church or something, and my crush was copying my every move. Like, I would do something, and then a few minutes later, he would whatever I was doing. And we ended up playing soccer together. Well, not exactly TOGETHER. We were on this field, and I had a soccer ball and I was just throwing it everywhere, and then he went on the field and had a soccer ball of his own and started throwing it everywhere. In the end of my dream, my aunt was over at my house and she was watching doctor who for some weird reason, and I was trying to eat meatballs and cabbage that was soggy. Idek...... I have weird dreams sometimes XD
Soo, what's the weirdest dream that you guys' have ever had? Or, if you play sports, what's your favorite sport? xD OR, what did you do for St.Patty's day (if anything xD)?
Thank you guys for reading my blog!<3
Oh, also! If you have any questions about me, or what's in my blog or life problems or something, you can feel free to pm me; I'd love to talk to you guys!<3
Until next time!!
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:07 am

Ill try to answer all three xD I don't remember any weird dreams but I can guarantee that I've had them before, my favourite sport is swimming and badminton <3<3 What I did for St. Patrick's Day was nothing tbh cx

Nice blog! <33
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

I like to swim as well, although I'm not very good at it, haha xD. And same here :3. Thank you for reading!<3
March 20th, 2014
Hey guys! It's officially the first day of spring! Woo xD... Surprisingly, it's actually pretty sunny outside; although it's really cold in the morning whenever it's sunny D:
So far this week, not much has happened; but I will write on what did happen LOL.
Again, and I'm probably gonna say this on my next few blogs, BUT; I'll try not to be super long with my blogs and boring details, although I'll probably continue my habit of this ^ LOL.
On Tuesday, my sister finally (halfway) moved into my other room! Although the first night was dreadful. It was about 12am, and I had JUST gotten to sleep when my sister decided to wake me up and asking if I had any tacks. I said no, and she left; thinking that was the end of it, I tried to go back to sleep. Again, I was ALMOST asleep when all of a sudden this bright light beams on my bad. Turns out my sister took the tacks from my blanket hanging up on the ceiling (as a kind of door, since I don't have a door xD) and tried to use them for hanging up a blanket on HER doorway (she doesn't have a door as well LOL.) Soo I had to get some tacks and put my blankets back up on the ceiling. See, I have this thing where I literally HATE it whenever there's light around whenever I'm trying to sleep. Idk why, but it's always bothered me; unlike my mom where if you were to bring a flashlight and shine it in her eyes, I'm pretty sure she would still snore pretty loudly (no offense to my mom or anything, LOL)
On Wednesday (aka yesterday), I woke up around 9, and had breakfast with my mom. After breakfast, I did some school, read books, had lunch, did a bit more school, and then I attempted to take a nap. That pretty much failed, cause my middle sister was in the other room yodeling her heart out to some weird music xD (which is kinda funny, cause just now when I typed this, she started playing music LOL.)
Then I started listening to some music of my own. About 10 minutes before I had to leave for youth group, I played this song that's really upbeat and made me happy. It's this song called 'Look At Me Now' by Charlie Puth. In my opinion, I think it's a really good song because it's talking about how people always put him down saying he would never be anything or get to do anything, and now he's (sorta) famous! :3 Which kinda relates to me I guess, since I feel like people always underestimate me since I'm the 'shy girl'. But ANYWAY, so after listening to that song, I was determined to be happy and normal crazy hyper self at youth group (which I guess KINDA worked xD.)
When I got to youth group, at first I was alone in the youth room (with some music playing the Tim obviously chose.) I was gonna sit down and just wait for people to come in, but then I decided to play foosball. WHICH, idk if I've explained this before, but foosball is basically like.. soccer I guess? LOL There's like this table with these pole thingys and on the pole thingys there are miniature people, and then there's a ball and there's also 2 goal post things. Basically, you control in which direction you want the miniature people to kick the ball (ping pong ball ;D) and you're (obviously) trying to get the ball into the other person's goal post. This most likely doesn't make sense, so if you want more information on this topic, you can probably google search 'Foosball rules' or something xD.. I feel like this is a tv commercial, LOL
Eventually, Tim came in and he asked me how my day was, and how school's going (which, I said good to both xD.) Then he came over and played foosball with me. Not even 2 minutes went by before Liam came into the room and started watching us.
When I started losing like 10 times in a row, Tim looked at me and was like, "Natania, have you played much foosball?" But I thought he asked me if I played 'munch' foosball (LOL, idek..) and so I said no. Then he informed me that I should move around to the different poles as to get the ball into his goal. Then I kinda looked at him with my eyebrows raised and I was like, "Wow, thanks, Tim!" and then Liam started laughing and was like, "PSHH.. she doesn't need to know that!" and then he joined my .. team I guess? LOL He was on defense (guarding the goal post) and I was on offense. I was doing a terrible job at it though xD. I just kept spinning the poles wildly, trying to make the ball go in the right direction, LOL..
Eventually Will and Luke joined us. Luke went on Tim's team, and Will was just watching us and saying random things like 'PEW PEW PEW!!'
Soon, Liam had me switch places with him so that I was on defense and he was on offense. Luke also left (to talk to Colton & Subin who just arrived), and Will took his place. Let me just say, I did a terrible job at defense. The ball would come hurtling towards the goal post, and I would stop it all right, but then I would accidentally make it so the ball fell into my goal post. Eventually I made the ball go into my goal post like 5 times in a row (idek how Liam could stand being on my team, LOL) making Will look at me and say, "GREAT DEFENSE!" Hahaha xD. The game ended up turning very.. dramatic. We kept trying to lift up the table and make the ball roll to our opponents goal post LOL. It felt so weird being with the boys, like, Angie and Sterling were sitting on a couch talking about shopping and girl stuff and then there's me; I'm yelling/laughing and playing a dramatic game with the boys.. LOL But it felt kinda good though, cause normally I just sit down and watch everyone have fun, but this time I got to participate. And also, normally I feel like boys don't want to talk to me or do anything with me since for one, I'm a girl (and ya know, girls have cooties LOL), and since I'm also shy. So this was honestly a lot of fun.
Then, we all got worn out from the game so all of us who had been playing foosball either stopped, or played a different game (and I stopped LOL), and people who just came in, played foosball (so, basically my crush, Subin, Colton, and someone else xD.)
Then Tim announced that it was time for the game.
The game ended up being kickball (basically baseball, but instead of hitting the ball with a bat, you kicked it LOL.)
Me and Angie didn't end up playing, so Angie convinced me that we should be cheerleaders. So basically we did the 'splits' (which failed since both of us could only expand our legs about 3-4 feet from each other) and we were like, "YAAAY!! GOOO TEAM!" Bahaha, it was a lot of fun xD Especially whenever someone fell down (and lord knows how they could possibly fall down when where we were playing wasn't even on hardwood floor or grass) we would start clapping and cheer really loudly LOL
Then eventually, the game was over. I walked into the youth room and was about to sit on a couch by myself, when Angie invited me to the 'girls couch' Haha xD We talked about our future husbands (well, me and Sterling -- Angie just listened), and Angie told us that mine and Sterling's wedding have to be at least a day apart so that she can attend both and start cheering/screaming in the back LOL
Then Tim made announcements and started passing out Bibles. This time, in the Bibles were sticky notes (different Bibles had different sticky notes) and those sticky notes gave the name of a book and a verse you were supposed to read in the Bible. I ended up getting Isaiah 17:10 (which says; 'You have forgotten God your Savior; you have not remembered the Rock, your fortress. Therefore, though you set out the finest plants
and plant imported vines,). Which didn't really make sense to me since I ended in the middle of a sentence. Anyway, so when it was my turn to read (and I was the 2nd person to read) I held the book weirdly (like with one hand that wasn't that strong so it kept falling down, and I had it really close to my face, LOL), and when I started reading I heard Liam say, "Yeah, that's how I read a book." Hahaha xD It was kinda funny though, everyone was talking at first, and right after Liam said that ^^ my crush told him to shut up :3 (well, not exactly.. he just shushed him xD)
Then after reading our verses, we talked about them. After we talked about them, Tim told us that someone had left something behind from youth group last week, and people told him it was probably Zach's, and then that started a conversation about why he hasn't been at youth group for the last 2 Wednesdays. Luke said it was probably since he has a gf, and then he said in a lower voice "Although I feel like this relationship won't last long.. I mean, who would want to be with Zach?" and I started laughing (shocked laughter, cause that's so mean, omg..), and then my crush stared at me :p.. He stared at me whenever I laughed, it was kinda weird.. I could see him out of the corners of my eyes. LOL.. A lot of people were staring at me last night, I think I saw literally EVERYONE stare at me at one point (everyone except Luke xD.) It was kinda creepy though, cause I would try to look at someone when there was joke so I could laugh with them (idek why I do that xD..) but every time I tried to stare at someone and they'd be staring back at me, they'd just have a serious expression.. AWKWARRD...
Moving on, so after we talked about our lesson with oppressors and what we as a youth can do about it, Tim handed us homework. After he handed us homework, he handed out a paper for us to give to our parents. It was about an all nighter (where we watch 'The Office'.) It says this, "Friday, March 28th, beginning at 9pm, we will be having 'The Office' marathon all-nighter. We will watch as much of the TV show 'The Office' as is humanly possible between 9pm and 8am the following morning." If he hadn't put the part in the paper where it says 'We will watch as much of the TV show The Office as is humanly possible', I think my mom may have been more open to letting me go.
After youth group, I ran outside the church (after waving at my crush's parents), and greeted my mom in the car. I gave her the piece of paper that Tim told us to give to her parents, andd, like I said up there ^^ it would've been better if Tim didn't put that part in the paper -- then I would've been able to convince my mom that we would get SOME sleep. But now my mom's all worried about us staying up all night, and about how I won't get my sleep, etc.. And when I tried to convince her that we would get sleep, she said, "It doesn't sound like it.."
ANYWAY, so that's pretty much what happened on Wednesday.
Today, not much has happened. I woke up at 8am, did school, had breakfast, did more school, read books, had lunch, did more school and read more, and wrote in my blog pretty much cx. Hopefully I'll become more productive with my days, LOL
Soo, what is a song that has really inspired you, or that relates to you in some way? Or, who's your favorite band/singer?
Thank you for reading!<3
Until next time!!
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Roar relates to me in a way cause I'm usually quiet but lately I've been fed up of people trying to get me to do things for them but I haven't
And Taylor swift, Lucy Hale, Katy perry and Victoria justice
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:21 pm

I like your blog a lot! (;

A song that relates to me is Dark Horse because it can show that I have another side to me other than the side that everyone sees which is my shyness. It can prove that I'm not shy and that I have another side.

My favourite singer is Taylor Swift as I love her songs so much <3<3
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:07 am

Both of those songs relate to me as well, I'm really glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with this :3. I love all of those singers as well!<3
Thank you guys soo much for reading this<3

March 23rd, 2014
In this blog, I'm gonna describe some of the people who go to my youth group; just so you guys can kinda picture how people look when I talk about them. Tim is short (for a guy), and he has like black wavy hair (with sideburns), tanISH skin, blue eyes, and he's KINDA overweight; but not much.
Angie has golden blonde wavy shoulder length hair, blue eyes, has white skin, and is KINDA overweight, but again, not much.
Zach is super skinny, has brown hair, brown or green eyes, WHITE skin, glasses, and he's the average kid who always wears army clothes, and he always has some sort of hat on, and he ALWAYS wears pants.
Luke is a ginger, brown or green eyes, kinda overweight, and he has like a bowl cut hairstyle.
Will (Luke's brother) is also a ginger, has green eyes, skinny, and he has longish hair (not like ponytail long, but like 3 inches above his shoulder), and he also has a bowl cut hairstyle.
My crush has blackish brown hair, brown eyes, tanish, and he used to have glasses, but now he has contacts (and he used to have green eyes before his contacts.) His hairstyle is kinda like this; https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/17/33/81/34/hairst10.jpg (<-- Picture of Alexander Gould; that's also the same color of skin my crush has xD.)
Matt (one of my crush's brothers) has blue or green eyes? I'm not sure.. is skinny (along with my crush ^ LOL), has white skin, and he has like a shaved hairstyle? Idk how to explain it, like Liam Payne in 2012 (https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/17/01/55/01/liam10.jpg like this I guess xD)
Nick has light brown hair, usually gelled up, maybe green eyes (I'm not sure though), and he's really short/skinny.
Diana has short black hair with bangs (and she has a strip of purple dyed hair), has blue or green eyes, and is kinda overweight.
Matt2 has the same kind of hairstyle Matt has (and he has like brown hair), he has blue eyes I think, and he's a bit overweight.
OKAY, that's about all of the people that I'm going to describe for now Razz.
So I believe I left off on Friday. On Friday morning I woke up around 8, had breakfast, did the dishes (which took like 2 hours o_o maan, I take so long with washing the dishes xD), did school, and then my mom came home and we went to a book store (since I had a $20 giftcard.) When we got there, I found this table and EVERYTHING on it was doctor who related. It was soo awesome. There were t-shirts, stuffed animals, sonic screwdrivers, mugs, flashlights, just.. everything. I ended up getting this dalek thing and a doctor who magazine :DD.
Then we went home and I just watched dr.who pretty much all day xD.
On Saturday, I woke up around 9, took a shower, and then I just read for a bit. At about 5pm, I did my chores (which is sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor, cleaning the dining room table, doing the laundry, vacuuming, and taking out the trash.)
Then I listened to my sister's weird music, and just stared outside at the neighbors (NOT creepy AT ALL.) My sister saw one of our next door neighbors (this kid who is about my age) and she was trying to tell me he's attractive ._. ... I mean, he's OK looking (I used to have a major crush on him btw LOL), but .. no. Just no. I haven't talked to him since I was about 7, I don't even remember why. I think my other friend told me that he didn't want to talk to her, so I just stopped talking to him, LOL.. I'm so mean xD.
Then, we had clam chowder for dinner (<3).
Then my dad came home, and my mom talked to him about letting me go to the all-nighter this coming Friday. My dad said it was okay for me to go (YES!! :DD), but my mom still doesn't like the idea of me being up all night, haha xD.
Then I watched doctor who with my sister, and we attempted to draw the 9th doctor. Which, let me just say.. that majorly failed. Here's what the doctor looks like; https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/17/01/55/01/9th_do10.jpg
Here's my drawing of him; https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/17/01/55/01/doctor12.jpg
And here's my sister's; https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/17/01/55/01/doctor13.jpg
Yeah.. so as you can tell, we did a great job on the drawings! ;D
I finally got to bed around 1am, after our little drawing contest.
Today, I woke up around 6:50am (25 minutes before my alarm clock was gonna go off D: I hate it when I wake up before my alarm clock goes off.)
Then I changed (into this outfit with leggings, a light pink skirt with flowers on it, a thick brown belt, and a light pink and white striped tank top with a pink shawl thing with it xD.)
Then I left with my dad at about 8am (worship practice.)
When we got there, I just sat down and watched them until about 9am when they finished.
I followed Tim into the youth room, and we greeted Zach there.
We read a few Bible verses in Romans (btw, me and Zach ended up being the only ones there xD), and then we talked about them. As there were only 3 of us, we had very short conversations and the lesson ended about a half hour early. SO, we started talking about names. Like Tim was gonna be named 'Christopher' but then his dad saw him and decided he was a Timothy. Then he told us that if he had been a girl, his name would be Stephanie.. LOL
Then we talked about our nationality, which led to us talking about Russia, which led to us talking about Obama. And that conversation was about 20 minutes long o_o...
After our long conversation about Obama, we started talking about the all-nighter on Friday. The all-nighter starts right after a church event (eating food/playing family feud), and Tim was asking Zach if he could make it; and he's not sure yet. Then Tim looked at me and was like, "Natania, you'll be able to make it, right?" and I said, "Yes. But! I almost couldn't since you handed all of us a piece of paper to hand to our parents that says 'We will be watching as many episodes of The Office as is humanly possible between 9pm-8am'" Then I explained how LUCKILY, my dad is on my side, and he said I can go, but my mom isn't so sure since she's not sure I'll get any sleep. Which, Tim and Zach laughed at :p. Then Zach left, and Tim asked me how I'm liking 'The Justice Missions' (which is the name for the program thing talking about oppressors that we learn about every Wednesday night), and then we talked about Doctor Who (I told him he needs to watch it, and he said he's going to soon), and then Zach's mom came in and talked to Tim, I grabbed a donut and then left to find my dad. My dad saw me with the donut and asked me where I got it. I showed him the donuts in the youth room (which, Zach's mom and Tim were still in there), and he grabbed a donut and then just talked with them for a bit (while I stood in the room and watched them.)
Zach's mom asked me if I can play on the youth team for family feud on Friday, which I said yes (I didn't really want to, but since I'm gonna be there anyway, it seems kinda rude to say no, + my dad's gonna be on a team! Haha, it should be interesting xD.) Then she walked out of the room, and I heard her talking to someone being like, "Hey, would you like to be on the youth group family feud team? We already have Zach, Natania and _______ (I don't remember who she said), we just need one more player." And then I don't remember what that person's response was; but turns out the person she was talking to was my crush.
Then my crush and his brothers walked in the room, and Tim said, "BRO, WHERE WERE YOU?! I GOT DONUTS!!" And my crush responded to him by saying, "I tried Tim, I really did. But it's my mom's birthday, so.."
And then Zach walked in the room and he noticed that Nick was wearing pants, and a shirt that actually fits him (last week he was wearing one of his brother's shirts that is WAAY too big for him, and he was wearing shorts) and said, "WHOA, how'd you get Nick to where pants?!" And then they talked about how Nick has holes in his pants and my dad was like, "BUT THAT'S THE NEW STYLE!" ... ._. LOL dear lord xD.. And then my dad just walked out of the room, leaving me with those .. interesting people(cause they were blocking the door.) Luckily, I was able to get out of there, haha xD
I went into the church sanctuary and sat down. When I sat down, I saw my crush's parents on the other side of church (where they normally sit), and then my crush's mom started waving at me frantically, so I waved back at her xD (BTW, it's her birthday today! LOL)
Then I saw the mom look at the dad and then point to me and they both stared at me.. AWKWARD. They always stare at me during church, along with my crush, it's extremely weird.. xD
Then my dad hung out with the worship team, meanwhile, my mom had just entered the church!
I told my mom about the news of me being on the youth team to play Family Feud on Friday, and I asked her how exactly you play. She told me that basically you just answer questions, so she gave me a question to answer, "Name something you do when you first wake up." I said 'Hit the snooze alarm', which led to a conversation about how my mom always hits the snooze alarm very dramatically when she first wakes up. I told her about how when her alarm clock goes off, she's always like, 'SHHH!!!' and then she starts flapping her arms around trying to find her alarm clock and turn it off. I was very animated when describing this to her; I started flapping my arms around, imitating what she does when she first wakes up. After animatedly 'hitting the snooze alarm' (aka, flapping my arms around), I glanced at my crush's family and I saw the dad staring at me and he was cracking up LOLOLOL XD
Then when it was time to stand up to sing songs, I seriously couldn't get up, and so I asked my mom to help me. She literally grabbed my shoulder and like, yanked me up. It hurt soo much, omg xD. AWKWARD SIDE NOTE; my crush had been watching us, but he wasn't even smiling. I don't get that kid sometimes xD..
After songs, it was announcement time! Zach's mom told us about the Family Feud game, and then Tim made an announcement about the all-nighter on Friday night. At the end of his announcement he was like, "And just so parents don't worry, your kids WILL actually get some sleep." and then he glanced at me and I started laughing xD (since I told him about my mom, LOL)
Then it was prayer time, followed by offering time. After offering time, it was greeting time! I tried to convince my mom to go over to my crush's mom and wish her a happy birthday, buut she wanted to talk to other people first. By the time she finally got done talking to people, greeting time was over. So we sat down.
Then it was time for the message.
In the beginning part of the message, the Pastor told us about this guy who wrote a book on things he learned in school (or something), and some of the things were like; 'Share your toys', 'Look out for traffic and hold hands', 'Don't hit', 'Don't argue', 'Wash your hands before eating', and 'Flush'. LOLOLOL.. When he said 'flush' me and my mom looked at each other and started laughing, and then I looked at my crush and he was looking at me, and laughing xD. That's like the FIRST time I've EVER seen him laughing and staring at me at the same time. LOL :3
The message ended up being about love, and about how God is love, and if we want to love others, we need God. (Which again was kinda weird, my crush was like staring at me the whole time - which I mean, I'm not complaining or anything LOL -, and I think Tim saw - since he was sitting right next to my crush - and he said something to my crush while my crush was staring at me, and then Tim started laughing Razz... LOL...)
ANYWAY, so then the Pastor was like, "And do you know what I think is the most important rule in the book that ______ _____ wrote?" (I don't remember the name, haha xD. But it's the same guy who wrote the things he learned in school.)
Me and my mom looked at each other at the same time and we said, "Flush" and we started laughing (quietly, LOL), but my mom ended up snorting -- making my crush, his family, and a bunch of other people look at us LOLOL
After the message, me and my mom walked up to my crush's mom and wished her a happy birthday (which she responded with an enthusiastic "THANK YOU!!!!" xD), then they started talking about how old they are (LOLOL.. they honestly aren't that old.. their both under the age of 55, but my mom is 10 years older than my crush's mom), and how I would soon get old as well. Then my dad joined us and while he was talking to my crush's dad about men stuff (yard work, houses, etc..), me, my crush's mom, and my mom started talking about snow and different things xD.
Then, we finally left church (after my crush's dad commented on how I had a donut in my hand from the youth room, LOL.)
When we got home, pretty much I just read a bit, and ate lunch.
Soo, have you guys ever played Family Feud? If so, did you like it, and do you have any tricks on how to win? If not, would you want to play Family Feud? Or, what's your favorite family game (like Yahtzee, Apples to Apples, Monopoly or anything else)?
Hope you guys enjoyed my really long detailed blog (and I hope it didn't bore you guys to death.)
Again, if you have any questions or comments about my blog or life situations you're dealing with you can feel free to comment, or send me a pm; I'd be glad to help out! :DD
Until next time!
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 pm

LOL just curious, how long does it take u to write all that?
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:46 pm

LOL Welll, on that specific blog it took about 2 hours ^^ , but it normally takes me about 2-4 hours depending on how energized I'm feeling.
March 27th, 2014
In this blog, I'm FINALLY gonna tell you guys my crush's name (I honestly don't know why I haven't told you guys yet xD). Remember how, a couple blogs back I told you guys that mine and his name have the same first 3 letters (I actually said 4, but I MEANT 3)? Well, his name is Nathan, his friends almost always just call him Nate though.
Anyway, moving on.
So on Monday, I woke up, had breakfast, read a bit, did school, had lunch, read a bit more, and then I went on a walk with my dad (after my middle sister told me that I'm lazy and that I never exercise). On the walk, not much happened. I just asked my dad if he would give me questions so I could practice for Family Feud that's happening tomorrow, so he did. He gave me questions like 'Name a type of flower that guys like to give girls on Valentine's Day.' and he made it harder, cause I would say something and he'd be like, "Well, say that's already taken; name something else!" and yeahh, it was interesting xD.
When I got home, my mom told me that she got my books that were on hold at the library and they were sitting on my bed. One of the books I had on my bed is this book called 'Wheels On Ice'; It's a Doctor Who book. I was kinda disappointed with the content though, the story ended up being based on the VERY second season of Doctor Who from the 1960's, and I'm not saying the 1960's were boring or anything but I just felt really bored while reading it.
After reading until about 12am, I finally went to bed.
On Tuesday, it was pretty much the same thing. Minus the fact that it was raining, I didn't go on a walk, and instead of reading 'Wheels On Ice', I read this book called 'A Corner of White'. I'm not quite sure what to think of it yet xD. It's about this girl who lives with her mom, and their basically.. homeless I guess? They ran away from their dad or something, but now the girl wants to go back to her dad. And then the other part of the story is about this guy who lost his dad in a weird enchanted color storm (Idek..), and so he's trying to find him. Yeahh..It's interesting LOL But I'm really excited, cause I put 'The Fault in Our Stars' on hold at the library, which I heard is really good; though I have to wait for a couple hundred people to read it before I can get my hands on it.
Yesterday (Wednesday), was KINDA the same.
I woke up, had breakfast, changed my clothes, did school, and then I ate lunch with my sisters. My one sister kept asking random things (like, asking me and my eldest sister how old we are, and what hand the wedding ring is supposed to go on), and then my eldest sister was watching a movie on her IPod, so it would be really quiet, and then all of a sudden, "HAHAHAHA!! NOO, I CAN'T WATCH THIS. HAHAHA"
Yeah.. o.o. I told my sisters about this weird dream I had the night before about how the USA got a new pPresident and it was a lady who was extremely fat, and she was trying to make all of us work out and be healthy. LOLOL It was really weird xD.
Omg, this one time, me, my mom and my middle sister went to McDonald's, and there was a truck in front of us ordering like 5 bags of who knows what, and the back of the truck said 'Healthy Living'. LOL
Then my mom came home, gave me a Dr.Who comic book that I had put on hold at the library, and then my dad came home and took me to youth group.
When I arrived at church, I entered the building, hung up my coat, and there in the hallway was Diana and Tim talking. When I got over there, Tim asked me how my day was, and I asked him what the 'Big exciting game' was (since my dad told me that Tim posted on the youth facebook page that we were apparently having some exciting huge game). At first he didn't want to tell me and Diana, but then he gave in and told us; it was Penny Chinny or Chinny Penny.. idek what its called. Basically in that game your supposed to balance a penny on your chin. The goal of the game is to knock everybody else's penny off their chin, and somehow be the last person standing with a penny on your chin.  
After Tim explained the rules to us, me and Diana begged him to let us not participate in the game due to the fact that we might get our teeth knocked out. Tim said if enough boys showed up, then he would let us not participate. Then Diana told him about this game called 'Everybody's It Tag', which is exactly what its called. Everybody's it, and everybody's trying to win. LOL Tim said that he'd consider maybe doing that game.
Then Liam walked in.
Tim asked Liam how his day was and Liam responded to him by saying, "Terrible, actually. I broke both of my legs." When we asked him how, he told us that him and Nathan were playing baseball and that Nathan swung the bat and hit both of his legs, breaking them in half. Then, when we weren't convinced by that story he was like, "Okay, no. That's not actually what happened." And then he told us that he, Subin, Nathan, and Will were all in a car (Subin's mom apparently was driving them home) and a car came gliding into their lane, making the car split in half (he also said that Nathan broke his arms). We were all shocked and Diana questioned why she didn't hear about this on the News. Then Charles came in and Liam was like, "And I'm pretty sure I saw Charles in the passenger side of the car that hit us!" Charles was all confused at first, but then I think he caught on to what Liam was talking about. Then Will came in, and Liam said, "See, the car didn't damage Will at all!" and then Liam started limping towards the youth room when Diana said, "I'm not sure if I'm buying this story.." and then like 2 minutes later Liam confessed that the whole thing was a joke. Tim high-fived him, Diana said she knew it all along, and I felt incredibly stupid for believing the whole thing. Tim was all like, "I knew you wouldn't still be here if your legs were broken." and then Liam jokingly said, "Yeah, I'd still make it to youth group -- just for you guys!!" Hahaha xD.. Then me and Diana went into the youth room (meanwhile all the boys went into the fellowship hall where the game was going to be played).
Me and Diana were over by the chips (that were in a crate on a counter) and Diana said that we should hide all the doritos, since the boys normally always do that anyway. So, we grabbed all the doritos and put them in a cupboard beneath the counter. Then I grabbed some licorice, and we joined the boys in the fellowship hall.
Then Nathan and Matt arrived. It was so cute, they both were wearing matching baseball uniforms. LOLOL.. It was just.. too much. With a hat on, Nathan looks like an average bad boy -- minus the fact that he's a Christian and he's really nice.
In the fellowship hall, Tim announced that the first game they would be playing was the weird penny game, AND he said that 'The Ladies' don't have to participate ;D.
That game was very.. interesting to watch. To hold the penny on their chin, they had to put down their lower lip, as if making a pout face. LOLOL ..
At one point, everyone was knocking out everyone -- except Zach, who was standing in a corner just watching the chaos in front of his eyes. He ended up winning that round LOLOL  
Then Tim announced that the next game was Everybody's It Tag, and he said that the ladies COULD participate (basically meaning we had no choice.)
That game, again, was interesting. Zach found a table and he put himself in a corner with the table in front of him as to protect him. And everyone else was going around violently hitting each other (and although me and Diana were playing, nobody tagged us LOL). Then Tim stopped the game and announced that the next game was Freeze Tag. Which me and Diana didn't end up playing since the boys were being very violent xD.  
We walked to the youth room, and just sat down and talked to each other (we ended up sitting on the same couch). At one point, Diana asked me how my week was so far, but I had something in my throat. So, I tried to talk anyway, but then I cleared my throat in mid sentence. So I was like, "It's beEN GoOd." Idk how to describe it LOL ..
Then the boys walked in, and it was noisy again.
It was funny though, the boys all went to the chips, and none of them really noticed that the doritos were gone until Will got to the chips. When Will got there he was like, "HEY!! WHERE'S ALL THE DORITOS?! I DIDN'T HIDE THEM THIS TIME!!" then he started whining about them until Tim finally came in and said that they were probably gone already. Meanwhile, me and Diana were DYING.. and nobody even noticed! LOL (Well, I think that's partly because we laugh all the time, so they probably thought we were laughing at the fact that Will was whining so much).
Then, our lesson began. We learned about the story where Jesus fed over 5,000 people with just a few loaves of bread, and 2 fish.
Buut that story pretty much failed cause Tim kept messing up different parts of the story. He would be talking about this guy named Philip, but instead of saying Philip, he accidentally said Paul. Then, instead of saying 8 months about something, he said 8 weeks (which, there's a huge difference), and he messed up on a lot of other things. He claimed it was because he had 8 shots of espresso (._. ..).
Then it was kinda funny. So Tim told us how Will had asked a good question a couple weeks ago, but Will was denying it. He kept denying it until finally Tim said, "Look, I'm giving you the credit!" and Will was like, "But I don't want the credit.." then Liam said, "JUST TAKE THE CREDIT, WILL! TAKE IT!" Then Will said he didn't want to take the credit for something he didn't say when Tim said, "Look, I know it was you because I was surprised that you were actually thinking!!" Then all of us started laughing (meanwhile Will was 'offended') and then Tim corrected himself and said that he meant he was surprised that Will was actually listening and participating in the lesson.
Then Zach started saying different random hashtags. He was like "Hashtag _____ (I don't remember xD) Hashtag ______, Hashtag ______, Hashtag too many hashtags, hashtag hashtag." Then Tim tiredly said, "Hashtag your face," making all of us say, "OHHHH!!!!!" and making Tim start dying of laughter LOL.
Then, Zach got up and started opening cupboards and drawers (at one point, he was like inches away from opening the cupboard with the doritos in them, when Tim asked him what he was doing, and he walked away from the cupboard), and he found this shelf with notebooks and he started throwing them on the floor. After a bit, he had a notebook in his hand and him and Diana were talking (I wasn't paying attention to their conversation xD) and I heard Diana say "Do it!" and then he raised the notebook (BTW, he was only like a couple feet away from me on the left side of the couch) and then he pretended to make it come crashing down (but he didn't actually do anything). I - being the cautious person that I am - shielded myself with my hands, and looked over to the right and closed my eyes -- as if expecting to get hit on the head with a notebook. Zach started laughing and said, "Natania.." and then he started laughing more and THEN - after laughing for about 30 seconds - he said, "I would never hurt you, Natania." (When he said my name the second time, Nathan looked at me.. LOL......... anyway) and I just started laughing and said, "WELL! I can never be too sure."
Then the lesson started again.
In the middle of the lesson, Will got up, found this box with different bags of chips in them (but he didn't find the doritos me and Diana hid), and he grabbed the crate that had chips in them near the box of chips that he just found, lifted up the box of chips, and started shaking them into the crate. It took about all the strength I had to not burst out laughing.
Then, we started talking about Lake Galilee (pronounced Gal-Ill-Lee). Charles made a joke, and started calling it 'Gah-lee-lee'. So me and Diana joined in xD.
Then, after the lesson, Charles went over to Zach and told him something like 'The burn book' or something about burning. Zach started laughing and said to Charles, "HAHAHA, YOUR FUNNY!!" And then he looked at Tim and said, "Tim, can we keep him?!" LOL  
Then, Diana's mom came in, and we started talking about Friday and how there's going to be an all nighter, and at the church, there's going to be a family feud game.
Will looked at Tim and said, "Tim, on Friday at church, can I just come for Family Feud and not the food?" and then we all started laughing (meanwhile, Tim said it was fine), and Diana's mom was like, "No. We're gonna make you sit down, grab a plate of food, tilt your head back and stuff things in your mouth!" LOLOL omg xD...
Then Diana and her mom, Will, and Zach left leaving me alone with Tim, Nathan, Matt, The dude whose name I can never remember, Charles, and Liam. The boys were all standing in the middle of the room talking to Tim, meanwhile I was sitting on the far left side of the room on a couch. The table with the chips/licorice was only a couple yards in front of me, and there was nobody there. So, I 'casually' got up, walked over to the table, found a bag of doritos in the crate, and 'casually' walked back. On my way back, I heard Nathan say, "We all saw that." I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or not, so I looked at him. He was staring at me, and when I looked at him he said, "That wasn't very sneaky." and then he kinda grinned and I burst out laughing. Then Charles acted out what I did. He started walking from the couch where I had been sitting to the table of chips, grabbed the WHOLE crate with the chips in them, and then started casually walking back to the couch where I had been sitting. Then we all started laughing and Nathan then said, "You're like Will." and then he acted out what Will did -- he grabbed an imaginary box, and started shaking it dramatically. I was almost dead by that time, and somebody (the dude who I can't remember his name) noticed and said, "HAHA..She's just laughing." I love how people at my church are such good observers. Like, whenever I laugh people sometimes say things like, "She's laughing!" or, "Haha, you're laughing," or something. Like honestly, I didn't know people could have that good of an observation. LOL (NOTE: If you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic LOL)
Then after that ^^ , Me, Nathan, and someone else, went outside (and Nathan held the door open for me again -- I feel bad though, cause I walk as slow as a grandma so it took me awhile to get to the door LOL). Then I realized I forgot my coat, went back inside, grabbed it, and waited for my mom. Then my mom picked me up, and yeah! That was my Wednesday LOL
Today, not much has happened. I woke up several times in the middle of the night from having dreams about Nathan (Gahh, I always do that xD). I barely got any sleep. I got to bed around 11, and I woke up at 3, and I couldn't fall back asleep til about 6 -- then I woke up for the day at about 7:30. That was fun ._. .. My middle sister told me that she had a dream about us biting each other, and we literally just now apologized for biting each other 6 years ago. LOLOL . Anywaay! So tomorrow is the family feud thing/all nighter. So I'll probably have an update on my blog either Saturday night, or Sunday night.
Soo, what's the gulliblest (is that even a word?) thing you guys have ever fallen for?
Also, random! But, what is your favorite bird? (I ask this because there's random birds chirping outside my window right now, LOL)
Thank you guys so much for reading this! And again, like in my last blog, if you have any questions/comments about my blog, or any situations you're dealing with irl that you would like to talk to me about, feel free to comment or pm me!
Until next time!!
~Carly
(Also, 2 things: Sorry for this being so long, and this probably isn't the best blog since I don't have any time to proof read it. So, try to ignore my errors LOL But thanks for reading! xD)
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by harryluvbug Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 pm

great blog
harryluvbug
harryluvbug
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 97