Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Carly's blog ϟ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Carly's blog ϟ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Carly's blog ϟ Protec10

Carly's blog ϟ

+10
Camryn
❥KRISTA ❥
AliApple
xxBellaxx
Ladonna--♥
Holly✿
AlexisBearPaw8
SnowySadie❅
Eden
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Carly's blog ϟ Empty Carly's blog ϟ

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:18 am

Okay well, I noticed that a bunch of people are doing blogs, so I thought it would be fun if I did one as well. Though, as not much happens to me, I'll probably only update it twice a week or whenever something interesting happens.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment below! :DD  

Some things you should know about me;
Well, before I get started with saying random things that you probably won't understand, I will say a few things about myself. First off, I'm a girl (no duh xD) I live in the USA, and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I'm home schooled so I don't go to a public school or private school or anything, so the only time I really get out is when I go to church on Wednesdays and Sundays. My church honestly really isn't that big, there's maybe like 50 people there? (Or maybe more, I have no idea xD) and usually about 10-15 kids at Youth Group. And if you didn't know, Youth Group is a place at my church where kids from the ages of 10-18 (or something.. I'm not exactly sure of the ages. LOL) come together on Sundays and Wednesdays and we play games, have group discussions, sometimes make crafts,  and other things cx. Also another you should know about me, is all though I may seem really hyper on here and other social media places, I'm actually pretty shy irl. The shyness kinda annoys me, cause whenever I'm around my crush I blush majorly, and I can't really help it. Like on Sunday after youth group, my mom asked me why my face was red. LOL...  And I just want to be my hyper self, yet somehow I feel that people will judge me, even though I really shouldn't care what people think.
Also, I love Harry Potter, One Direction, Despicable Me, Spongebob, and many other things. I love reading and watching movies, and my favorite seasons are Winter and Autumn.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this blog, I'll post more when something happens! xD
Also, if this isn't allowed, let me know and I can either edit it to make it so it doesn't have too much information, or I can delete the whole thing.
Thanks for reading!! c:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Carly's blog ϟ Empty Re: Carly's blog ϟ

Post by Eden Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:38 am

Post more!
I just came on here to check and found this.
Haha omgg you're so hyper here!
That is like a lot of my friends, they are only hyper around friends but around everyone else they're so shy!
Miss ya Carly and hope I can come  on here more!! geek 
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 am

I love this blog!
I love finding out more about my friends <3
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Lol yeah, I'm shy around everyone except my friends & family Razz In class I'm just like Neutral Neutral

Nice blog BTW
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm just like you, i'm shy but I can be hyper c:

This blog is really good Very Happy
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 am

Awhh, thanks guys!!<3

December 5th, 2013
Well, yesterday was officially 3 months til my birthday! xD As not much is happening today, I'm gonna inform you guys of what happened yesterday cx.
So first off, I woke up, had breakfast, did school, had lunch, took a shower and got ready for youth group (we were having some sort of Christmas party xD) .  I decided that I would dress up like Santa (well, not exactly dress up, just wear a red shirt, my santa hat and have a beard) and greet people at the door. Well, let's just say that didn't really work out. When I got there, there was already like 5 people there, so I just went in the bathroom and did my beard. And btw, just so you know what I mean by 'beard' it's like, I pulled my hair as if making pigtails, then I gathered both sides of my hair and got a hair elastic and tied them together and got a hair clip and clipped both sides together (so it was kinda like Dumbledore's beard) and then for the mustache, I just grabbed a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear so that it was below my nose and above my mouth, then I put on my santa hat! It was funny, when I walked back in the youth room my friend Diana started laughing and said, "Hey guys!! Look, Santa's here!!!" and then a few people said, "Nice!!" and others just laughed Razz.  It was funny, so I was sitting on the couch in the youth room waiting for more people to arrive, and then like my crush randomly ran into the room and then he looked at everyone and then when he saw me he just burst out laughing and then ran out of the room being like, "SANTA CLAUSE IS HERE!!" After that, I was alone in the youth room with Matt (he's Diana's sister), and this guy named Zach (he's like this country music fan dude). So Zach decided to grab the guitar and start playing Johnny Cash songs, LOL...
After more people arrived, we played 'turkey bowling'. Basically turkey bowling is where we you go bowling..with a turkey (LOL..). Basically its where you're outside, and you have cooking spray on the ground, and then you have like soda bottles and you throw a turkey at it. I didn't really play, it was like 20 something degrees outside, plus the game was getting weird anyway (like the boys decided to grab the soda bottles and throw them on the ground to make them explode). I was basically standing inside with Diana, this girl named Paige, and this other girl named Taylor (she's Paige's sister) and we were talking about how the hot chocolate that our youth pastor made (His name is Tim btw xD) tasted like dog water.
Then when the game was over, we all went back in the youth room.
In the youth room, these 2 girls (Taylor and this girl named Sima, she's Paige's friend) started 'fighting' and then they decided to bring the fight over to the couch where I was and then Taylor like bumped me when fighting, making all of us girls scream (and making all of the guys look at us... LOL) and so Sima said, "TAYLOR, YOU ALMOST KILLED THE SHY GIRL!!" And then Zach said, "She has a name." and then they took their fight to the other room xD.
After that, there was a Christmas tree in the room and so we all got to decorate it while listening to Charlie Brown music. Then Taylor decided to put the ornaments on the lights that were hanging up on the wall, and it was funny cause there was this guy sitting next to me whose like one of the older youth group helpers, and anyway so Taylor said to me and Diana, "I hope the ornaments don't fall on Santa." and then Diana was like, "Whaat...?" and Taylor said, "The old man!" (and she was like right next to the guy when she said that) and the guy kinda looked at her and smirked and she was just like, "Heeeey... ;D" Then we had a group picture by the Christmas tree, and then we just relaxed on the couches. At one point, Taylor said something funny (I don't remember what it was now) and I was laughing/shaking my head and then when I was still laughing/shaking my head, I glanced at my crush and then I don't think he heard what Taylor said, but anyway, he had his eyebrows raised and just started nodding.. o.o... LOL..
After that, we just hung out, and then went home. Soo yeah, I hope you guys are enjoying this blog! c:
Until next time! :DD
Ooh and also, just a random question but, do you guys prefer hot chocolate with water or hot chocolate with milk?
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 am

This is amazing c:

I prefer hot chocolate with milk.
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladonna--♥ Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 am

Your blog is amazing and very detailed! ☺
I'd love to read more♥
Ladonna--♥
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks guys! <3
December 8th, 2013

Well, this week it actually snowed where I am! See, the thing that's surprising about that, is where I live it pretty much only rains, and snow is very rare. Like last year, it snowed ONCE. On New Year's Eve. And it didn't even stick. The last time it really snowed and actually stayed was in 2008, so this was awesome! It only snowed like 1 inch on Friday morning, but still, it was pretty cool, and it's still there! So, when it snowed, since I have no friends what I did was I went outside with a bunch of snow things on, I took pictures of the snow, and I had a snowball fight with myself... LOL.. Then I went inside and made hot chocolate Razz
Yesterday my Aunt had to go back home (she had been visiting us for 2 weeks) and me and my sister stayed up til 1:00am playing weird games, and I didn't end up going to bed til like 2:30am this morning.
Soo, I totally forgot to set my alarm clock (or maybe I just turned it off, I have no idea) and my cat woke me up around 8:30. Good thing too, cause I had to get ready for church (which starts at 9:15).
After I got ready, we (by we I mean me and my parents, my sister slept in xD) all went to church. At church, I was in the youth room alone with Zach (Tim, aka the youth pastor, hadn't come in yet). Zach asked me if I had gone to school this week and I said no, so he asked me if my school had canceled it because of the snow, so I just said no and that I kinda skipped it. And he was like all shocked that I had skipped school cause I don't seem like the type of person who would do that (HAHA...) and then he asked me which school I went to and I told him that I was home schooled and he said that that made more sense.
Then my youth pastor and his wife (her name is Angie) came in the room and we just sat there waiting for more people to come in. After like 15 minutes, we decided that nobody else was coming, and it wasn't worth wasting a whole lesson on just me and Zach, so we all went to starbucks instead. At starbucks, I ended up getting something with caramel in it (LOL, I seriously don't remember what it's called even though I'm drinking it right now). We ended up seeing this guy from church there, and when he walked in Angie said, "Oh no, we've been caught!!" and the guy who came in was like, "No don't worry, if you're at starbucks, you're good people ;D" LOL..
Thenn, we went back to the church and just sat around talking to each other until Sunday school officially ended. Then I sat down with my parents, and oh my gosh... My crush finally came to church (he wasn't there for Sunday school) and he just sat down somewhere and he literally stared at me during the whole service. Well, I mean I don't know if that's exactly true cause I didn't stare at him during prayer time/worship time, but all the other times I stared at him (and trust me, it was a lot of times that I stared at him) he was always looking back. At one point he was staring at me, and I kinda glanced at him, and when I did that I saw his eyebrows raise and I just kinda looked away.. LOL... Ooh, and also when that happened, I saw his mom was staring at him, and then she looked at me and kinda smirked (btw, his mom used to be my teacher before I went to Youth Group). After that, nothing really happened, I got to greet people (his mom was one of them) and I found out at the end of church that my face was literally RED the whole time. Goodness gracious xD. And I started to feel like sick when I was staring at him. Awkwarrd...
Anyway, so that's pretty much all that happened today.
And, jw, when was the last time you guys had snow? And how much did it snow and what did you do?
Until next time! (:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 am

This is epic! (:

The last time I had snow is well today lol. Where I live it snows in November so it's very cold. There is like a lot of snow in where I live at and it's freezing so I don't go play outside but I did make snow castle once rofl xD Last year, it snowed up until May.
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Ooh woow o.o. I made a snow castle once too, but it pretty much failed cause I forgot to finish it so it was like a castle ruin xD. And thanks! c:
December 17th, 2013

Well, first off just so you guys know, since I didn't post a blog thingy on Wednesday or anything, this blog is probably gonna be really long; just a heads up.  Also, whenever I have to mention my real name in this blog, I'll just use the name 'Carly', but that's not actually my real name.  And also, my crush has 2 brothers; Nick and Matt. There are 2 Matt's in my youth group, one is my crush's brother and the other is my friend Diana's brother; so I will call Diana's brother 'Matt2' and my crush's brother will just be 'Matt'.
On Monday and Tuesday, nothing really happened.
On Wednesday, I woke up, had breakfast, did school, had lunch, did school, took a shower, had dinner and left for youth group.
When I got to youth group, so far it was just me, Diana and her brother; Matt2.  So when I entered the room, Matt2 started talking to me with his phone (he said on his phone that his throat hurt, but Diana said he was just using his phone because he's lazy :p).
At one point he was trying to say 'no' on his phone (Diana told him to do something xD) but his phone auto corrected it to 'ducks' LOL.... So when Tim and Zach arrived Matt2 had his phone say 'ducks everywhere' but his phone made it sound like 'ducks everywar' which for some weird reason, made all of us die of laughter, and made Zach say, "I don't know why that's so funny!"
About 3 minutes after that ^^ Sima, Paige, Taylor, my crush,  Matt, and Nick arrived. Since the other 2 youth helpers couldn't make it (and they're usually the ones who make up all the games), Tim had to think of a game we could do. We ended up playing office chair jousting and dodgeball.
Office chair jousting is where there's 4 players and 2 chairs, 2 people sit in the chairs and 2 people just push. The 2 people in the chairs have these things on their heads and swimming noodles; the goal of this game is to knock the object off the other person's head first. Taylor and Nick ended up being the only ones to play that game (Matt2 and Tim pushed the chairs though xD), they ended up playing 3 rounds and in each round, Taylor won (Nick claimed that she only won because he didn't want to hurt her).
After office chair jousting, we played dodgeball (Paige and Sima didn't end up playing though).
Me, Diana, Tim and Zach were on one team and Charles, my crush, Nick, and Taylor were on another team. We ended up losing. What happened was whenever I tried to throw a ball it would go up way too far and then people would catch it, making me have to go to 'jail' (aka the wall). At one point it was kinda funny, I tried to throw a ball at Nick and he caught it so I went to jail, and then he threw the same ball that he just caught at me and it hit me in the face, but it didn't count. So my crush said to him, "WAY TO GET SOMEONE WHOSE ALREADY OUT, NICK!" Razz
Then we had a skit thingy for our lesson (well, we had discussion time after the skit) and for the skit it was funny, my crush was pretending to be an almost dead person and the skit was like a more modern version to a real story and so he would have a seizure and then he would randomly start jolting up in a sitting position XD.  
At the end of our discussion time, Zach decided to get up and start throwing balls around. So he would throw them at us girls, and then at the wall. So at the end of the lesson, I just got so annoyed that I grabbed a ball and threw it at him, hitting his head. The first time I threw the ball I looked away quickly and acted innocent, so he didn't know who threw the ball at him. Then I grabbed a ball and threw it at him again, this time hitting his back. He spun around and saw me grinning and said, "CARLY!!" Then he said (to nobody in particular), "Carly's being violent with me!" LOL..
Then it was weird, after everyone had left except me, and my crush's family; my crush (and his brothers) had to go so he looked at Tim and said, "Bye Tim!" and then he looked at me and had like his eyebrows raised (o.o..) and said, "Bye Tim." o.o... I don't think he even realized what he said until he was outside cause once he was outside and it had been like 30 seconds since he said that he said, "Bye Carly!" LOL... o.o.
On Saturday my dad left to pick up my sister at a beach (I have 2 sisters btw xD) and so me and my other sister played Just Dance until about 2, when she then told me that our dad told her that she had to take me to the church so I could be there at 3pm - 8pm  so I could make cookies for a fundraiser for this trip I might go on with my youth.
I ended up being the only one there besides Tim and Angie. But it was still pretty fun! xD We ended up making like 5 different kinds of cookies; gingerbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies with almonds (or at least, some kind of nut), normal chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and peanut butter cookies.
It was funny though, Tim would ask me a question like what my favorite Christmas song is, what my favorite movie is, what my favorite type of music is, what I want for Christmas, etc.. And my answers to pretty much all the questions he asked was, 'One Direction'. XD He told me that on Wednesday he would play One Direction music for me :DD EEEP I'm so excited, omg. I can't wait to see how annoyed/excited people will be! :DD (People will probably most likely just be annoyed :p).
At the end of the cooking thing on Saturday I had eaten like waay too many cookies (like, I had 1 or 2 of each kind, minus the sugar/gingerbread cookies) and anyway so Tim was eating a cookie and I seriously couldn't stand to watch someone eat a cookie so I kinda hunched down (I don't even know..) and covered my face with my hand so I wouldn't have to watch him, and Angie noticed and said, "What are you doing, Carly?! It looks like you're waiting for God to come down and take that cookie away from Tim!" LOL XD
After my mom and sister picked me up on Saturday night, we talked about our plan for Sunday. My mom and my sister wanted to visit our old church but I had to be at our church the next day for the cookie sale, but we only had one car. So we decided that my mom would drop me off at church and then pick me up after the service at the other church ended.
So on Sunday I woke up and went to church. When I got there, at first it was just me, then Matt2 showed up, then eventually my crush and his brothers (and then Tim). We talked about our week (but it was funny cause Matt2 was sitting next to me, like on the same couch but we were on like the opposite side and Nick was on the couch to my left and so when Tim was asking how people's weeks were he asked Matt2, then Nick. And Matt2 was saying how disrespectful that was.. XD), then had our lesson time. It was funny though, so Tim was looking for people to read different verses in this chapter thing and anyway so my crush and Matt volunteered, and Tim just needed one more person to read the last 5 verses of the chapter and so he said, "And who wants to read the last 5 verses?!" *cricket* ... "CARLY! GREAT! YOU'LL READ THE LAST 5 VERSES!! :DD" And I just sighed and then my crush started laughing and said, "Wow Tim, great way to ask her to read!!"
So then during discussion time, Tim was writing stuff down on the blackboard and he wrote down the word 'righteous' but he spelled it 'righteos', which annoyed me so much. I have this thing where even if it's not that big of a deal, if I see a misspelled word, ESPECIALLY if an adult misspells it, I get so 'annoyed' and I can't concentrate on anything. So, after the lesson was over, I grabbed the chalk that Tim dropped on the floor, grabbed an eraser and I erased the 'os' and put an 'ous' in its place. Right after I did that, at first people were just staring at me like all confused, and then Matt2 said, "OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS ANNOYING ME SO MUCH!" and everyone else agreed so I said, "I know right!!" and then Tim was like all confused XD.
After Sunday School was over, I had to find a place to sit. At my church there's like 4 different areas where you can sit on pews (if you didn't know, a pew is like this long bench that you can sit in and in each one of the areas there are about 4-6 pews). There's an area on the far left side of the church where mostly people from the ages of 30-50 sit, then there's the left middle side of the church where elderly people sit (and also where me and my parents sit ._.) then there's the middle right side of the church where there's a mix of elderly people and people from their 30's-50's, THEN there's the far right side of the church where the youth/people from the ages of 20-30 sit. So I sat on the far right side of the church on the 4th pew on the far right of the pew thingy xD. When I was first setting my stuff down, Matt2 who was 2 rows above me asked me why I laugh so much and why I'm so shy. I told him that I honestly didn't know and that I'm normally really hyper.  
Then a bit later, Luke, Matt (not Matt2), and Luke's friend sat in the pew in front of me (Luke is Will's brother, and if I didn't already mention them, basically they just go to my youth group xD. And Will is one of my crush's friends), then like 2 minutes after they sat down, their dad sat down like right next to them. They were talking about the cookie sale we were having, and then the dad all of a sudden turned to me and said, "You have such a pretty dress!" and so I kinda smiled at him and said thanks and then Luke turned around and kinda smirked at me. Then about 2 minutes after that, Luke/Will's dad sat down in the same pew that I was sitting in, only he was on the far left side and I was on the far right.
About 2 minutes later, Will came and sat down next to his dad, then about 5 minutes after that, my crush came in and sat next to Will (so he was SORT OF sitting next to me, but barely xD).
During greeting time I had several people come up and ask me where the rest of my family was, this elderly lady started petting my hair (o_o...), several other people greeted me, and this one elderly lady (not the same one who had been petting my hair) hugged me (I think Will and my crush saw because I saw them smirking when she hugged me), then I headed back to where I had been sitting. When I got over to where I had been sitting, I heard my crush say, "DO IT!" and then right after he said that Will came over to me, held out his hand and said, "Hi Carly." and so I shook his hand (he had like this really strong grip that almost made my wrist fall off... o_o.), and then after I shook his hand he went back to my crush and they both started laughing? LOL... o.o. I think a few times out of the corner of my eyes I saw them staring at me? o.o
After the service was over I went over to the cookie table thing and 'helped' with the cookies (basically all I did was stand there and watch people eat cookies/place an order for cookies/give money for their orders that they had just placed, btw the cookie sale we had on Sunday was just to taste test cookies, then they place their orders for cookies/pay and they expect their cookies by next Sunday, aka this coming Sunday). The only other person helping besides Tim and Angie was my crush, and also Will was helping for like... well, I don't know exactly. He stopped helping and had to leave when I got over there, so yeahh.. But the cookie sale went really well! We got like 200 something dollars :DD!
It was funny, at one point this guy was eating cookies and he was saying how Angie did a good job on the cookies and then Angie told him that I did all of the work (and it was kinda awkward cause everyone, including my crush, was just like staring/smiling at me) and then Tim said that he helped with them as well and so the guy who was eating the cookies said, "Yeah, I could tell which cookies you made, those were all the bad ones!!" LOLOL..
Then, before me and my crush left, Angie asked us if we were busy on Friday/Saturday (which, we both said no) and so now, we have to make 30 dozen cookies by Sunday! ... Great, I seriously can never look at another cookie again. And it was kinda funny/awkward, when she said we had to make 30 dozen cookies, my crush was all like, "YES!!" and I seriously just groaned and I had this exhausted look on my face and Angie noticed so she told Tim and my crush to look at my face, and then they started laughing.. :p.
Then my mom/sister picked me up and it was kinda awkward cause my mom asked me who else helped with the cookie sale and I said that my crush helped (well, I didn't say 'my crush' I said his name XD) and then I also said that one of his friends helped also (I also didn't say 'one of his friends', I gave a name, but I can't remember who I said), and then I realized that the friend I had named never comes to church on Sundays so if my mom were ever to look for him he wouldn't be there, so I said that Will helped out as well (so, I wasn't completely lying). And then my sister asked me who they were and I just said they were people -- I didn't want to describe them! XD And luckily, they changed the subject.
Then, it was awkward again cause me and my mom were talking about my cat or something and then she just randomly asked me who I sat next to. So I told her that I sat next to my crush's family (again, I didn't say 'my crush's family', but I just gave her their last name so I basically said, "I sat next to The __________ 's." LOL..) and she didn't really say anything; but hey! I'm not exactly lying, I did sit next to one of them! XD
So yeahh, that's my week! Sorry this is so long, I totally forgot about my blog! Hopefully I didn't bore you guys to death. So my question for you guys this week is; What is your favorite Christmas cookie, and why?
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 am

HAHAHA the lady was petting your hair omg i love your blogs Razz
and idk what my fav christmas cookie is cause i don't celebrate christmas Razz
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 am

Your blog is really good (: My favourite christmas cookie would be all of them because they all taste so good :DD
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Awhh thanks guys!!<33
And yeah, several people have gone up to me and commented on my hair, but I've never had anyone (except my best friend XD) actually pet my hair. o.o.. LOL...
And oops sorry, it can just be any kind of cookie, not necessarily Christmas cookies :p.
December 20th, 2013
Well so far, this week has pretty much just been a laid back week (if that makes sense? xD). On Sunday night my sister came home (I might've said that on my previous blog post, but I'm not sure :p), and we've pretty much just watched doctor who all week.
On Monday, nothing really happened, and on Tuesday nothing really happened.
On Wednesday I woke up, watched doctor who with my sister, took a shower, watched more doctor who, had lunch, watched doctor who, had dinner, watched doctor who (LOL...), and then I went to church (my dad had worship practice or something, so we had to be there like 2 hours before youth group actually started, and my sister came with me; though I literally had to beg her to come with me so I wouldn't be bored out of my mind).
At church, at first me and my sister sat in the back row on the far right side of the church. She brought this book called 'The Indian in the cupboard' or something, so she started reading it. She wanted to find some place more comfortable, so I took her to the youth room.
Oh my gosh, at one point my sister took this coat from the right side of her and handed it to me, and I thought it was one of the boys' coats so I literally screamed when she handed it to me and I seriously dropped/threw it on the floor by accident cause of how badly I freaked out xD. Also, another thing you should know about me is that I freak out easily; you can pretty much scare me any time and anywhere you want (I bet I would never last if I were to watch a horror movie). And ANYWAY, so my sister looked at me and she was like, "What..? It's just my coat." LOL...
Then Diana came in the youth room; yet my sister continued reading the story to me. After she finished one chapter (it was about 7 pages), I asked her what time it was and she took out her phone and showed me the time. Then she said to me, "I don't know, let's go find out." and then she nodded towards the door. Then I realized what she meant (she didn't want to stay in there with my friend cause it was just awkward xD). So when we were leaving Diana said to us, "Leaving so soon?" and then my sister explained that we were just going to listen to the music for a bit. So we went back to the church sanctuary where they were practicing, and she continued reading the book to me.
At one point she started asking who everyone on the stage was (and Matt2, Diana's brother was there), and after she asked me who Matt2 is, she said, "Soo... is there any cute boys you like? ;D" and I just started 'casually' laughing and was like, "No....hahahaaa...." and then she was like, "Are you sure? I thought mom said there were a lot of boys in your youth group. Not one of them is cute?!" and I was just like, "Not really... hahahahaa..... continue reading!" Awkwarrd.... XD.
After worship practice was over, I headed back to the youth room (meanwhile her and my dad headed back home). When I entered the youth room, I didn't really say anything to anyone (btw, the only people there so far was Diana and Matt2) and I just sat down on one of the couches. When I sat down Diana said to me, "Whose that stranger who didn't say hi?!" and I was just like, "...Hi?" and then she said, "No, the person you were with earlier, who was she?!" and then I explained that she was my sister and then Diana kinda nodded and then said, "Well; I guess you're a stranger now." Razz
And then me and Diana played foosball, and oh my gosh, I was so hyper!! Like I was just screaming and stuff, and normally I'm just like, *cricket* *cricket* -stares at random people- *cricket* LOL...
After we played foosball, we went into the other room and waited for more people to arrive. Only 2 other people (besides the 2 other youth group helpers) arrived; Charles and this other dude (I forget his name xD). So we were going to play frisbee dodgeball or somethin, but since there weren't very many people we ended up playing dodgeball - youth leaders (oh, and also Matt2) against youth. So basically Tim, the other 2 youth helpers and Matt2 were on one team, and Me, Diana, Charles, and that other dude were on another team (and again, we ended up losing).
At one point I was just randomly throwing this ball up in the air and then hitting it (like a volleyball), and I was actually hitting it (which is surprising cause normally the ball just fall down on my face when I try to hit it, LOL..) and this dude (the one who I can't remember his name) was like, "Do you play volleyball?!" and he looked all impressed. HAHAHA....
It was kinda funny. So Tim threw a ball at me during the dodgeball game, making it so I had to go to jail (aka the stage), and so when I was heading to the stage where my other teammates were (Charles and that other dude), Matt2 threw a ball at me hitting my face, and making Charles and the other dude start screaming, "DON'T THROW A BALLS AT GIRLS, THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!" Lool xD.
Then we went back to the youth room and had worship time and stuff. Then, oh my gosh. So Tim was showing different slides on this screen thingy on the wall, and it was like these peaceful slides like mood rings, food, crossing signs, etc.. And then all of a sudden there is this picture of a guy yawning, and I seriously didn't expect that so when I saw it I screamed from shock, I jumped about a foot in the air, and I almost fell off the couch (people started dying of laughter, especially Tim. LOL..).
Then we had discussion time (which was kinda funny cause we overheard some of the interesting things the boys were talking about), and yeah, that was pretty much it.
My mom picked me up, and omg. So we were driving (well she was driving/having road rage, and I was just sitting there making sure she didn't run into anyone), and my mom randomly asked me who was going to be at the cookie bake sale thingy on Friday/Saturday (BTW, we didn't end up having a bake sale thingy today, due to nobody being available; but maybe tomorrow! xD) and so I told her that my crush was going to be there (Again, I didn't say 'my crush', I said his name LOL..) and then I also said that Nick was going to be there. She didn't really respond so I asked her if she knew who they were and she said she knew who my crush was, but not Nick. And so I told her that Nick was my crush's brother and she was like, "HOW MANY CHILDREN ARE THERE IN THAT FAMILY?!" LOLOL... I don't think she even knows about Matt xD.
Thursday, nothing happened, I just watched doctor who with my sister. Today, ehh..not much happened, I just watched doctor who and went to the mall. Which, omg. There was this boy staring at me and my sister, and after he had passed us, my sister stuck her tongue out at them and when I asked her why she did that she just said, "I don't like him." LOL...
Anyway, other than that, not much happened.
So, what are you guys doing for Christmas/New Year's/New Year's Eve? Anything special? c:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Your blog is amazing as always (:

Well for Christmas I'll just be opening presents and celebrating christmas with my family. For new year though i'll probably stay up counting until it's 2014 c:
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:52 am

Thanks!<3 (:
And ooh, that sounds fun! I MIGHT go to this New Year's all nighter thingy at youth group, but idk. I might not be able to. :/

December 28th, 2013
Well, this week not much has happened. Last Saturday I went to the cookie sale baking thingy! xD
It ended up being me, Tim, my crush, and his younger brother; Nick.
I felt pretty much useless though cause Tim would ask for example to open up this huge bin thingy of sugar, but I wasn't strong enough (so I was pretty much struggling with it for like 5 minutes before Tim asked me if I needed help, then when he opened it he opened it in like 5 seconds ._.). And at one point I mixed a wet ingredient with the dry ingredients (but luckily it was still fine xD). So after awhile, I was just standing there waiting for Tim to tell me to do something, and finally he told me to help Nick with the sugar cookies; which was pretty fun! XD.

So my job for the sugar cookies was to collect all the dough and roll it into a ball, then roll it out into ... a thin piece of dough? xD (and also adding flour with the dough); and Nick's job was to cut out the shapes, put them on the tray and put the tray in the oven. At one point Nick had made 2 stars; and he was putting one star down on the tray, and for some reason I thought he was done. So I grabbed the other star and rolled it into a ball with the rest of the cookie dough. Then Nick looked back at me with a serious expression and he said, "There's room for one more star." and then he said, "AND YOU WENT AND DESTROYED IT!!!" and then he started laughing :p. And then another time I was rolling the dough into a little ball and then I dropped it on the floor and Nick looked at me and was like, "REALLY CARLY?!" and so I threw it away. Then again, I was making a little ball, and dropped it on the floor again making Nick say, "CARLY, STOP DROPPING THINGS!!!" and then he slapped my hand (I don't think he actually meant to slap my hand cause he looked really shocked when he slapped it, but then we burst out laughing) XD... And he was just so random during the whole thing, like I would have the ball of dough and right before I would roll it out, Nick would come over and like karate chop it so it was... somewhat thin? Razz Yeah.. it was interesting.

Also at the cookie thingy, my crush requested this weird kind of music for Tim to play (since Tim brought his IPod for music) so we were listening to that for awhile. I'm sorry but, that music was just plain weird; like I can't even begin to describe how weird it was, it was just.. weird. Like the music was saying things about girls, and it was just.. interesting XD.
At one point there was this song and in the beginning of the song it was like these foreign people speaking and it was just soo weird, and so I wanted to look at someone to share a smile/laugh with (if that makes sense? xD) and so I looked at my crush and he was staring at me, but he had a serious expression... So I ended up just looking at Tim XD. Eventually I started getting used to the weird music and so I started 'dancing' (if you can even call what I do 'dancing'... it was like, the shimmy? xD) and my crush noticed and he kinda looked at me and smirked, also Tim and Nick noticed and they just started laughing at me. Haha Razz.

After awhile Tim was doing this REALLY weird dance move and he was like 'flipping his hair' (Idk if I can really call it flipping his hair since he doesn't have long hair at all.. XD) and I was just looking at him like 'what the cheese puffs?' And he looked at my crush and said, "I'm doing the dance like in the video!" and I just looked at him and was like "...THEY MADE A VIDEO OF THIS SONG?!" and both my crush and Tim stared at me and were like, "YES!" and I sighed and said, "Oh gosh..." and then Tim told me that I should go home and watch it and I just looked at him and was like, "I think I'm good for now." LOL...
And then later that day they were still playing that weird music and Tim was dancing like a little weirdo and I was just staring at him with my eyebrows raised and Tim noticed and said, "WHAT?! I feel like you're judging me with your eyes..." and then my crush said something but I couldn't exactly hear what he said cause the music was so loud but what I heard was something like, "Yeah, she _____ ______ _____ " I have no idea what he said.. xD
At like 5, my crush had to leave for something; leaving me, Tim and his younger brother doing the rest of the cookies.
It was kinda funny, so I left the kitchen to get something from another part of the church and when I got back I realized I left flour footprints on the floor so I grabbed some paper towels and started wiping them up and Tim noticed and looked at me all confused and said, "What are you doing? Are you killing a spider?!" LOL....
Oh my gosh though, Tim kept messing up the cookies! Like he was cracking an egg shell and he cracked it above the mixer and so half of the egg shell fell inside and we had to redo THAT batch, then later, Nick was reading the instructions to Tim and Nick told Tim to add a teaspoon (or something) of vanilla, but Tim heard him say vinegar ._. . It was kinda funny though, they were like arguing about what Nick said and then Tim tried to make me join in their argument by saying, "Carly, what did you hear?" and I was just like, "I wasn't really paying attention.." Haha.
Then later, Nick looked at Tim and was like, "Have you ever heard of this show called 'Doctor Who'?" and I literally screamed and I was like, "OH MY GOSH, YES!!!" (<-- I have no idea where that came from.. XD) making Tim and Nick looked at me like all stunned; I don't they expected me to scream (I didn't expect it either, haha Razz). BUT ANYWAY, so I had to explain what Doctor Who is to Tim (also if you didn't know, Doctor Who is basically about this Time Lord who travels through time and space and defeats different evil creatures and things) and then I talked about it with Nick. C:
After like 3 hours of making cookies I started to get really bored and tired (Tim had Nick go somewhere else so I was making sugar cookies by myself) and so at one point Tim came over to the table where I was, doing something on the other side; while I was cutting out cookies and placing them on the tray. I had like literally no expression when I was putting the cookie cutter on the dough and so like I was cutting out cookies (I've said this like what, 3 times now? I think you guys get the point, I was cutting out cookies :p) and Tim noticed and he just started laughing and I looked at him with a confused look and he was like, "Enthused much?" LOL..
Eventually my dad, Angie and Nick's mom (aka my old sunday school teacher) came! We frosted the cookies and made several more batches of different kinds of cookies. At one point I was taking a 'break' (aka leaning on the fridge for like 2 minutes) and I was like leaning on the fridge and my legs started sliding and I almost fell and so I grabbed onto the fridge handle thingy. But I was being like really loud and Nick's mom saw and she was like staring at me at first a bit confused and then she started laughing and said, "You okay there?!" xD
A bit later my dad was eating a cookie and he looked at me and said, "Do you want a cookie?" and I just put one of my hands to my face and the other outstretched as if pushing it away? (I have no idea what I did, I just never want to see a cookie ever again) and then everyone started laughing Razz.
Then we finally left at about 9:30 (my dad didn't want to leave Tim alone); so I was there for like almost 7 hours cause I got there at about 2:45. Omg, I never want to see a cookie again. And when I got home my mom told me that her friend at work gave her cookies (yaay.. e.e)! LOL..
Then on Sunday, not much happened either. Tim told us that for the next 4 Sundays we have to have Sunday School in the adult class since he'll be teaching in there since the original Sunday School teacher has to be away for 4 weeks. So, not much happened there. Also my crush never came :p (but it was awkward cause when I sat down I saw my mom glance over at the youth area, as if expecting me to look over there or to see if anyone was staring at me LOL..........).
During greeting time, Nick's mom was walking by me and she pointed at me and was like, "DO YOU WANT A COOKIE?!" and at first I thought she was serious so I kinda just had this disgusted look on my face and shook my head and then she started laughing and pointed at me as if saying 'I got you!' XD...
After church not much happened, I pretty much just watched Dr. Who all day with my sister. Then at about 4:45 we all left for the Christmas dinner at my church (it started at 5). Which again, not much happened. Tim talked to us for a bit, some other people talked to us, and we ate. Yeah... erm that's pretty much all that happened. After the dinner some people came over to me and my mom and they were saying that Tim told them that I had been working really hard with the sugar cookies Razz...
On Monday I did some Christmas shopping with my mom for my sisters, then later that night I did some Christmas shopping with my sisters for my parents.
Omg, so when I was with my mom there was an awkward silence so I just randomly said, "HEY MOM, LOUIS TOMLINSON'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! :DD" and she was like, "Ohh...Do I care?" and then she said, "And isn't he dating someone?" and I asked her how she would know that and she told me that there were some magazines at her work and so I was like, "AND YOU READ THEM?!" and she said, "Well... I have nothing else to do!" LOL...
Then later when I was at Walmart with my sisters (haha, everything always happens at Walmart! ;D) my one sister was shopping for my oldest sister and she had me distract my oldest sister and so ANYWAY, we were looking at phone cases and then my sister was like blabbing and I thought I heard a One Direction song (the song was 'Story Of My Life' :DD) but I couldn't hear cause my sister was still talking so I just looked at her and was like, "SHH SHH SHHH!!" and the people who were passing the aisle stopped walking and just stared at me all confused. LOLOL...
On Tuesday I wrapped the rest of the presents, 'helped' my sister make this jello thing (I didn't really help, I just kinda showed her the instructions and she did the rest XD), and got ready for the first Christmas Eve service that day (I ended up going to 2 different services, one at my sister's church and one at my church cx). After that service we had to pick up my mom from work (we ended up being like 30 minutes late because my sister's gps thing kept taking us in circles ._.), then we got home and had just enough time to get ready for the next service at our church.
It was kinda awkward/funny, when we entered the church for the Christmas Eve service we got there kinda late (and btw, by 'we' I mean me, my mom and my 2 sisters; my dad was already at the church cause he was part of the worship singing team or whatever xD) and so when we were walking in there everyone was like seriously staring at us. When we got settled down in our pew thingy my sister looked at me and whispered, "Those people are majorly staring at us." and at first I was worried she might be talking about my crush and his friends but when I looked over there, it was just these somewhat elderly people (my crush and his family never ended up coming).
When we got home me and my sister watched Dr. Who and it was so perfect; the episode we were on was a Christmas special! (: Then we all met up in my oldest sister's room (we always sleep in her room on Christmas Eve :p) and went to bed.
On Christmas day I woke up at like 7:30 (typical, I always wake up early and can't fall asleep; yet I can never go anywhere D:) and omg, my sister 'woke up' and she was saying stuff to me but it was like she was speaking a different language so I couldn't understand so I said to her, "What are you saying..?" and she was like, "Oh, never mind! <3 :DD" and then she went back to bed o.o.. Then my other sister (my oldest sister) kept saying random things like, "OH!!!" or "AHHH!!!" LOL..it was really scary Razz.
Then my parents finally woke us up at like 9:50. Then we opened our stockings and had breakfast. Which omg, it was kinda funny. During breakfast there was this weird Christmas song playing and we were all dancing to it; I was doing this weird swooping thing with my neck (if that makes sense? xD), my mom was doing the bobblehead, my oldest sister was doing weird things with her hands, my dad was just swaying, and then there's my other sister. She was just eating her food and looking at us like we were a bunch of aliens XD.
Then we opened our presents! I got this lava lamp, a digital canon camera, a few of my sister's old shirts (they're actually pretty cute xD) and a new digital clock; and probably other stuff I don't remember xD.
Anyway, that's pretty much all that's been happening this week. I'll write again when more things happen (:
What are your guys' goals for the new year? Also, what's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
Until next time!<3 c:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:04 am

Your blog is amazing as always (:

I guess a goal would be is to study even more hard and be more helpful. Also idk the funniest thing in my life since my life is so boring but I guess it would be when I was little because I thought this guy was my dad so then I hugged him by accident xD This would be my most embarrassing situation lol.
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:22 am

Thanks!<3 :DD
Those sound like really good goals :3. I think my goals would be to open up more and to actually try harder in school xD.
And OMG, I think something like that happened to me once! XD I think I was at a store with my mom and I went to look at the toys or whatever and then I came back and found this lady who was wearing similar clothes to what my mom was wearing and I held her hand and she just looked at me and was like, "Can I help you find your mom?" LOL..

January 4th, 2014
Okay first off, before I get started on my blog, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE! :DDD I know it's a bit late, but still; Happy New Year's!! :DD
When I was writing this blog, I almost put December 4th, 2013, and then I almost put January 4th, 2013.. Haha xD.
Well.. let's see.. not much has really happened this week xD.
On Sunday I went to church wearing this new headband I got for Christmas (it's like this gray crocheted headband with a flower on it) and it was kinda funny, people kept trying to compliment me on my new headband thingy but they didn't know what to call it so they would just be like, "That's a nice--" *points to my head* and I would just say, "Oh, thanks!" LOL.. xD This one lady thought I made it myself, omg xD.
During Sunday school nothing really happened. Tim was teaching again and he made (well not MADE but he suggested) Zach and his dad move over to the table where me and my dad were .-. . Zach and his dad had been sitting at this table way in the back, and Tim looked at them and said, "Hey guys, why don't you move somewhere closer to us?" and he was kinda glancing at our table as he said it ._. .. I think I saw out of the corner of my eyes Zach staring at me o_o ...... Oh gosh.
During greeting time, it was kinda funny. These older ladies were talking (or more like arguing) about the new hobbit movie that just came out and they were saying how it was nothing like the book and just oh my gosh, they were like totally geeking out! XD
Then also, during the end of greeting time, my crush and his family arrived. It was kinda funny though, they always make some kind of interesting entry. This time they all came in laughing and everyone was sitting down (except them) and this guy (who was sitting down) waved at the dad and then the dad waved back at them and said, "HEY, HOW'S IT GOIN'?!" LOL....
Then me and my crush just stared at each other, LOOL.. I always have wanted to give him the creepy overly attached girlfriend look (aka 'O_O' <-- XD) but whenever I look at him I just freeze up and idek.. xD Plus I don't want to creep him out too much, LOL.
After church I went home and watched Doctor Who with my sister xD.
Okay so me and my sister were in the basement (and btw, my basement doesn't really have a door entrance, so there's just like this big blanket instead of a door XD) and we were watching this doctor who episode, and in this doctor who episode the doctor was on this plane with random people and basically this evil creature goes inside one of the ladies and so the lady is no longer herself and she copies everything that everyone is saying. So at one point in the movie everyone was saying 'She's gone mad!!' and she was copying them, and that scene happened to be very dramatic; then all of a sudden me and my sister hear this voice behind us say, "SHE'S GONE MAD!!!" making me and my sister jump like a foot in the air. Turns out it was just our dad XD.
On Monday, I don't remember everything that happened. I think me and my sister had like a Doctor Who marathon day Razz.
On Tuesday, again, not much happened. Basically all of us were exhausted so we just slept until like 8pm (and turns out the New Year's Eve party at my youth group got canceled).
At 8pm my sister came up to my room and we played this weird dice game called tenzi. It was actually pretty fun though, minus the fact that my sister kept cheating.  
At 11:57, me and my 2 sisters ran outside and walked around the block and when it was 12am we screamed. Well, sorta; basically whenever I tried to scream it sounded like I was dying (I didn't want to scream too loud cause when I scream it's like REALLY loud) and people were looking at me weirdly XD.
Then on New Year's (aka Wednesday), I went through my Diary/Blessings (I kept this jar and throughout the year I put different things in there that I was grateful for/funny/fun memories xD), and random chats I kept with my friends, and it was just interesting to see different things that happened throughout the year. Like my handwriting totally changed, and I started writing a LITTLE (not much, HAHA XD) better, and it was just fun c':
The rest of the week has pretty much just been boring, my sister hasn't watched doctor who with me for awhile (we're on this Christmas special episode but my sister decided to look up what happens and now she doesn't want to finish it, but we have to finish this episode in order to understand the other episodes), so I've pretty much just been reading Harry Pottah XD.
Soo yeah, that's pretty much all xD.
What kind of games do you guys like to play, or what kind of books do you like reading?
Hope you guys have an awesome week! :DD
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:04 am

I play Chess with my dad lol (sometimes) or badminton when it's summer c: I guess the books that I read would be harry potter or the hunger games <3

I love your blog so much (: Be sure to post when something new comes up :DD
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 am

Cool! Luv your blogs!!! (: in school im kinda out going. which i am like embarrassing myself.... so sometimes i just keep my mouth closed.  Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

BearCoins : 345

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Nice! I haven't really played badminton, but that seems like a cool game! c:
And I see, I kinda want to be more outgoing/embarrassing cause I mean, at least it makes people smile! XD
Thanks guys<33 (:
January 10th, 2014
This week has been (I suppose..) more interesting than last week.
So one of my sisters (I have 2 btw xD) left to go somewhere on.. Friday I think (last Friday)? And she'll be returning on Sunday; so its been kinda quiet around the house.
On Sunday let's see..
I went to Sunday School and sat in this table with my parents (basically the classroom for Sunday School is like a bunch of these tables with chairs all around them o.o..).
After a bit, I was starting to get extremely bored waiting for Tim to begin the lesson, so I started drawing random things (at one point I asked my mom what I should draw and she told me to draw a guy skiing down the mountain; https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/17/01/55/01/mounta10.jpg <-- and I know that looks like a 5 year old drew it, but just so you know, I wasn't actually trying very hard ((and even if I had tried harder, it would probably look the same)) LOL).
At one point when I was drawing, I saw my crush and his brothers heading for the youth room (I don't think they knew that there's no youth group til January 19th xD..), and btw, from where I was sitting, all I had to do was look to my left and I saw them about 7 yards away? idek xD BUT ANYWAY, when they were trying to open the door, my crush looked directly at me (as if he knew where I was; but it could've been a coincidence) and then he started yawning (I'm that boring. LOL). I think my mom might've noticed o-o.
After awhile, Zach ALSO went into the youth room (even though I think he knew there wasn't sunday school in there. ._. ..), and the class with Tim finally began.
After Sunday School (I honestly don't remember much of what we learned -- I think we learned a bunch of different words and their meanings and to use our talents wisely? xD), I went into the church sanctuary and saved a spot for me and my parents (oh, and also my parents had been singing on stage with Tim and Angie that day xD). At one point my mom was being a little nut and she was shivering majorly; but the way she was shivering, it looked like she was a chicken. SO, I started imitating her and I was just like... acting like a chicken (I can't even begin to describe it); my mom ended up glaring at me. I looked around the church to see if anyone had noticed what I had just done and I saw Zach staring at me with a grin on his face, and I think some elderlyish people saw as well XD.
Then church started! xD
At the end of the song time (or worship time or whatever you wanna call it XD) my mom and my dad made their way down the stage and when my mom reached me, I patted her arm (its this little joke between me and my mom, idek how to describe it XD); then again, I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Zach was grinning/staring at me, and my crush was just.. staring at me. With his eyebrows raised. It looked so weird, OMG.. Like both his eyebrows were raised but it kinda looked like only one of them was raised? idek.. and then I raised my eyebrows back at him (kinda to mock him, and kinda because I couldn't help it XD), but his expression stayed the same.
During church, the Pastor started talking about a big football game that was going on this last Sunday (idk if it was worldwide 'big' or if it was just our state 'big' xD) and he was saying how there will probably be AT LEAST one shirtless guy with green paint all over him and a cheeseball or something on his head (I don't remember what he said, LOL) and ANYWAY, all of a sudden I heard, "WOOO!!" when the Pastor said shirtless dude, but I didn't know who it was and so I just started dying (along with everyone else in the church) but my mom, who was next to me, was laughing in a sorta 'awhh..that's cute' way (IDEK, my mom has this way with laughing like something's cute o_o). And then I looked up and realized it was Zach who was saying 'WOO'. Lawl xD...
After church, there was some sort of meeting that my parents wanted to stay for. After just sitting in the pew thing for about 10 minutes, waiting for the meeting to start, I got bored and decided to get up and explore the church (I'm such a little kid, LOL). When I was getting up, I accidentally stepped on my dad's foot, making this elderlyish guy behind me start laughing, and making me apologize and pat my dad on the arm. ANYWAY, of course, when I was leaving, the meeting was about to start. So, I was heading for the lobby area (I was in the sanctuary at the time) and the door connecting the lobby and the sanctuary was closing just as I was heading for it. So I quickened my pace and then I had to jump really high/really weirdly (IDEK what I did.. LOL) and then the door closed JUST as I made to the lobby. Then I realized (well actually tbh, I already knew) my crush was in the lobby area, sitting in a chair. I realized how stupid/weird that jump must've looked so I just looked at him and smirked. When I looked up at him however, he was just staring at me like I had just destroyed a planet or something! o_o.
Like, his eyes were wide, his eyebrows were raised, and, I think his mouth was hanging open a bit? I WASN'T THAT LOUD, GOSH... o_o. Almost instantly, my smile faded from my face (realizing that he wasn't laughing at all, and that he was just staring at me.. LOL..), and I just awkwardly walked into the bathroom; and was greeted by his mom.
After talking to his mom a bit, I walked around the church several times, avoiding the lobby area (thinking that my crush was still there). Then finally I got tired of walking around so I just went to the lobby area (to find that my crush wasn't there anymore), and sat down.
When the meeting was finally over, me and my parents went home and had lunch and I just read harry potter pretty much all day.
The rest of the week (besides Wednesday) consisted of me doing school and reading harry potter pretty much. Oh, and also eating and sleeping XD.
On Wednesday, after eating, school, sleeping, and reading, I went to youth group! xD
When I got there, I literally ran into the classroom (idek..) and sat down next to Diana. Then I listened to Matt2/Zach/Diana's stories of how their teachers asked them what they wanted to be when they grow up, and the interesting things some people said (LOL..).
Then Luke, Will, my crush and his family, Charles, and some other people arrived and the game we were playing, started.
The game was basically where there's like 9 newspapers on the ground, and one person has this stick and he lets one person choose a newspaper and also lets them choose a number. The other person has to go out in the other room while we're choosing the number/magazine, and when they come back, the person with the stick points at different newspapers a certain amount of times (like so if you said the number 5, then he points to 5 different magazine before going to the right one), and the person has to guess which magazine we chose. The goal for the people watching was to figure out how the other people figured out which magazine it was. Turns out what happened was, so there was 9 magazines, right? Well we were supposed to imagine those 9 magazines as a full newspaper. When the guesser comes in to guess which newspaper it is, on the first try, the guy with the stick can point at ANY magazine, BUT! He has to point in the position where the real magazine is. So for example, say the magic magazine was the middle one. The person with the stick chooses the top right upper hand corner magazine, when he puts the stick on the magazine, he HAS to put it right in the middle -- where the real magazine is. And then if the person knows how to guess right, then they know that when the person with the stick points to the middle of that magazine, it means the magazine is the magic one. So that was the game basically xD
It was so funny though, so when my crush walked in, him and Will started trying to figure out what the pattern was and they were being all geeky with math and science to try to figure it out, HAHA.
Also it was kinda creepy, when my crush walked in, he decided to go behind the couch me and Diana were sitting on (btw there's like 4 couches I think xD) and he was like RIGHT behind me. Like I could feel his arms pressing against the couch, and whenever he talked I could feel a chill going down my spine. ALSO OMG, so at first I didn't know that he was right behind me, so I was just sitting on the couch, relaxing; then all of a sudden I see this dark shadow looming over the couch and I literally had to bite my cheeks to keep from screaming XD.
For our lesson, we learned about stars basically. It was so bad though, when the guy who was teaching us (it wasn't Tim btw, Tim was taking a bit of a break and he was just sitting/learning with us children XD) he was doing like a bunch of math and stuff on stars and my brain was like not comprehending everything he was saying, and I think people could tell from the look on my face because I heard Will laughing and then I heard my name. LOL...
Then at one point the boys were loudly munching on lollipops (obviously they don't get that your suppose to just lick/suck on them .__. ...) and my crush was like crunching SUPER loudly (idk if he was doing it on purpose or not) and I was staring at the blackboard where the teacher was writing the numbers down, but when he was crunching I had this look on my face like I wanted to murder him/them (it was like this 'o_o' basically XD) and I think Will noticed, cause right when I did that he started laughing and I think out of the corner of my eyes I saw him slap my crush.
Then, we watched a video of a whale making noises! XD.. It was so bad though, so when the whale started making noises, I was reminded of Finding Nemo where Dory and Melvin or Marve or whatever the clown fish's name is, were talking to the whale and they were like, "COOOME BAAAACK!!!" And so I was literally dying of laughter; but I was the only one. My crush, Will, one of my crush's friends and someone else were all staring at me like 'what the cheese puffs..' and I think everyone else is used to my random outbreak of laughter by now, so they were just watching the video. But after like 20 seconds of me just randomly laughing, Will and my crush joined in XD.
After awhile, we had singing/worship or whatever you wanna call it time. Which was kinda, interesting. My crush was like in front of me (like a yard or 2 away) and a few times I think I saw him staring at me. And also, the boys were completely goofing off and making random noises and I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing xD.
Then we sat down and Tim made an announcement about our trip. He pushed the date basically. But then it was soo awkward, Tim was talking about how the people in our church really want to help us with the trip we're going on and then he said my crush's name and my name.. LOL.. Which the awkward part about that is, basically, my name and his name are, let's say.. very similar. Like, the first 4 letters of our name are the same. And that's because basically my dad wanted me to be a boy and so my name is basically a girl version of my crush's name.. LOL....... (and btw, my real name isn't Carly if I haven't already mentioned that XD). But another awkward part about him mentioning us, is that when he said that, out of the corner of my eyes I saw Will pat my crush's head and then he started making kissing noises at him. AND ANYWAY, so when Tim finished his sentence about me and my crush (he was saying how me and my crush raised about $200 -- so $100 per person), me and my crush looked at each other and I was still smiling from when Tim had said the people in our church really want to help us out, but ANYWAY, so me and my crush just looked at each other and smiled and he gave me a thumbs up..? LOL....
Then after that ^^, we were all basically chilling in the youth room. Omg, it was kinda funny though, Nick was randomly singing 'Call Me Maybe' but he was only singing the one line where it's like, 'And this is craazy!!' and he was singing it in like this monster voice and it looked like he was having a spaz attack.
Then anyway, so when I was leaving, I was walking behind Nick and Matt, and some other dude (I forget who it was XD) and Nick noticed me walking behind them and he just turned around, looked at me and was like, "AGSYUHGFJGFHFJSGHFW!!!" Idek.. it was like he was pretending to be a monster or something XD. And his one brother (Matt) and the other dude looked at him like 'what the heck..' and I just burst out laughing xD.
Then I went home! LOL....
The past few days basically I've just been reading books, and doing school cx.
Soo, what are your guys' opinion on the song 'Call Me Maybe' OR, what's your favorite song right now? (You can answer both if you want ^^ xD)
Thanks so much for reading my blog guys, it means a lot! <3 c':
Until next time! (:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 pm

I don't really like Call Me Maybe because I heard that song over and over so much to the point where I got sick of it xD I guess my favourite song would Zedd - Stay The Night ft. Hayley Williams (:

I love your blogs so much c:
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:23 pm

You should keep updating! Nice blog:)
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Yeahh, I agree with you Holly, I totally overplayed the song last year or 2 years ago or whenever it came out, and so now it's kinda annoying xD. And I'll have to listen to that song sometime, it sounds interesting cx.
And thanks guys! (:
January 15th, 2014
Ello lovelies! :DD
Don't ask ^ .. I'm feeling really British/Australian right now o.o.
This week so far has been, interesting I guess? xD
On Saturday, my parents took down the Christmas decoration D: .. BUT! I still have some Christmas lights in my room :DD (it's hard for me to let go of things, haha xD).
I also got to play the 'New Super Mario Bros.' wii game with my sister! xD She's still learning how to play, it was kinda funny cause I was like jumping all around, collecting the coins, and killing the evil turtles/mushrooms/whatever else and my sister kept dying every few seconds LOL.
On Sunday, I woke up at about.. 6? (My cat woke me up ._.) I had a weird dream the night before about this lady at my church. But in my dream her name was MP Harriet Jones (a character from this show called Doctor Who) and she was like beating up this evil villain or something.. LOL. And anyway, I got dressed and went to church with my dad (my mom was feeling sick, my sister was still out of town, and my other sister slept in).
When we walked into the classroom for Sunday School, it was kinda awkward. My dad and Matt2 are kinda like buddies, and ANYWAY, so when we walked in there my dad spotted Matt2 and greeted him, and I was just smiling at Matt2 (to be friendly o.o), and he was just staring, not returning the smile.. xD...
Me and my dad ended up sitting at this table -- alone.
During Sunday School, we learned a bunch of different words again, and we learned something about preparing for Sunday the night before or something? I don't remember o.o.
During church, not much happened.
During greeting time it was interesting though, this guy named Jim (I think? xD) talked to me and my dad about the super bowl/bowling, the lady in my dream came and greeted me (I had a hard time keeping a straight face XD), and my crush and his grandpa were kinda creeping me out o.o.
So in the beginning of greeting time, I was just following my dad everywhere (as I didn't know who to greet or where to go LOL..) and my crush's grandpa greeted me --- I think I was one of the only people he greeted. He kinda had this grin when he greeted me, but I thought nothing of it. After like a minute of following my dad, I got bored and decided to sit down and watch my crush (I'm so creepy xD). My crush went over to stand next to his grandpa (and his grandpa was leaning against a wall somewhere closeishh to me), and then they both were standing there... staring at me. It was kinda creepy cause the first time I looked at them they were just staring at me with their arms crossed while talking to each other. But they didn't even look at each other when talking, they were just staring at me. The second time I looked at them, my crush was staring at his grandpa, but his grandpa was still staring at me and talking to my crush. He was talking, and he kinda had this grin on his face while staring at me, and then he looked at my crush and stopped talking --- as if it were a question. Then my crush started kinda laughing and he started nodding o.o... It was so weird, omg.
After greeting time, we had church and yeahh, not much happened xD.
At one point, me and my dad were heading to the car, but I wanted to look at my crush one last time (LOL, I'm so creepy o_o..) and so I told my dad I forgot something in the church. So I walked in, went to the place where I had been sitting, and luckily I actually DID forget something. Then I went out into the church lobby, stared at my crush AND THEN, my crush's grandpa caught me staring at him I think, and basically he just shook my hand, and he kinda had this grin and he looked back at my crush. Yeahh, creeeepy. o_o
Anyway, besides that, not much has happened this week. I've done school, watched doctor who with my sister, and listened to old songs I used to love.
So my question for you guys is --- have you ever had something creepy happen to you? Like has anyone ever stared at you in a creepy way (LOL.. this sounds so weird) or have you seen your crush's parents/grandparents/friends stare at you before?
OR, if you don't want to answer that question, do you like video games? And if so, which ones do you like? :DD
Until next time!
~Carly
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Your blog is really nice <3 Yes my crush's friends have stared at me and it's creepy lol. Also my favourite video game would be minecraft/ gta lol
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next