Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 Protec10

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

+21
CaliforniaGurl
maddie✩
AmyPie
Maddie
Rainbow Dash
;harry
ErikasGhost
AlexisBearPaw8
gaby❀
Bunnygirl
SnowySadie❅
тαиуα -
✮alesha dixon✮
Savanah
maria;
мιηтραη∂αχ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Tim Hortons ✮
Katara
catfeet
Katie♔
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

Post by anika_ Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:49 am

Good luck guys<333
i'm sure the admins will have a hard time choosing hehehe there all so gooddd(:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

Post by ∞αмσ∞ Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:00 am

Which position are you applying for:Trading Pawtrol
Username:Sandyrose11/Bongogirl

Why you want to be chat mod or TP:Bp means alot to me infact if someone took it off me i would scream "NOOOOOOOO!!!!". I would love to be in Trading Pawtrol because I love to trade and recently got tricked this would encourage me to make sure no other members do. I don't tolerate bag language or cyberbully if that happend and would do something about it. I will make sure no one gets angry or begs for something the owner is not willing to give. I hope this rounds up most of my reasons though I have more. I truly and desperate for this position as I have not been before but would LOVE too.

Idk 2013 but last year I made another account (deleted) in the summer idk if that counts btw I stopped using it beacuse I forgot my username and password so yeah.

How active are you?:
I come on at least once everyday but usually morning (when no ones on sadly) and night if weekend probaly on all day if not busy

What you will do to help BP?:
I explained most of this above but I would like to help others with fairness of trades since I have been on since 2008 on bp.
I would love to have ideas taken into plan too.

I hope you take this in consideration - Amo

Last edited by вσηgσ♥gυяℓ on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
∞αмσ∞
∞αмσ∞
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:00 am

Yes, Good luck to everyone!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 am

вσηgσ♥️gυяℓ wrote:Which position are you applying for:Trading Pawtrol

Why you want to be chat mod or TP:Bp means alot to me infact if someone took it off me i would scream "NOOOOOOOO!!!!". I would love to be in Trading Pawtrol because I love to trade and recently got tricked this would encourage me to make sure no other members do. I don't tolerate bag language or cyberbully if that happend and would do something about it. I will make sure no one gets angry or begs for something the owner is not willing to give. I hope this rounds up most of my reasons though I have more. I truly and desperate for this position as I have not been before but would LOVE too.
Idk 2013 but last year I made another account (deleted) in the summer idk if that counts btw I stopped using it beacuse I forgot my username and password so yeah.

How active are you?:
I come on at least once everyday but usually morning (when no ones on sadly) and night if weekend probaly on all day if not busy

I explained most of this above but I would like to help others with fairness of trades since I have been on since 2008 on bp.

Please don't write in red. Only admins can write in red Smile
Sorry dp!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞αмσ∞ Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 am

Mrs. Nick Jonas wrote:
вσηgσ♥️gυяℓ wrote:Which position are you applying for:Trading Pawtrol

How active are you?:

Please don't write in red. Only admins can write in red Smile
Sorry dp!

Sorry thought it was only in chat box ( I have a feeling this isnt going to help me being picked lol)
∞αмσ∞
∞αмσ∞
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 am

After reading all of your lovely applications I couldn't decide! All of the admins had a hard time deciding but the chosen chat mod and trading pawtrol is:

Spoiler:
Congratulations, i know you two will be great new staff members!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 am

Thanks!(;
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:27 am

Aww I'm not pick -cries- JK! I'm not sad becuase you made a great choice!!Smile Congrats to the winners and Ha! I told you Carly!!Smile
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:27 am

KɑtieBuɢ♔ wrote:After reading all of your lovely applications I couldn't decide! All of the admins had a hard time deciding but the chosen chat mod and trading pawtrol is:

Spoiler:
Congratulations, i know you two will be great new staff members!

Yaaay! go carly Very Happy

Congrats Lexi you deserve it c:
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:34 am

OMG...Thanks so much katie and all the other admins<3 And thank you guys for congratulating us, i hope i can do as much as i can to be a good chat mod<3.

Last edited by ℰαṧтεґ❀☾αґł¥ϟ on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 am

omg! congrats carly && lexi! ;DD
you guys totally deserve itc;
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 am

Awhh thanks c:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Congratulations Carly and Lexi! I know you two will be a great addition to the staff.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincess♥ Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:57 am

what job you want: chat box mod
Username:ℓauren
why you want to be a chat mod or tp:I want to be a chat box mod because I want to help Bp and make it a better place and also I have been a chat box mod on another forum like this one so I know how to clear and when to, and what to do.
SnowPrincess♥
SnowPrincess♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 am

♥ℓauren♥ wrote:what job you want: chat box mod
Username:ℓauren
why you want to be a chat mod or tp:I want to be a chat box mod because I want to help Bp and make it a better place and also I have been a chat box mod on another forum like this one so I know how to clear and when to, and what to do.

The jobs have already been decided c;
Chat box mod: Carly
Trading Pawtrol: Lexi
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2