Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet Protec10

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

+21
CaliforniaGurl
maddie✩
AmyPie
Maddie
Rainbow Dash
;harry
ErikasGhost
AlexisBearPaw8
gaby❀
Bunnygirl
SnowySadie❅
тαиуα -
✮alesha dixon✮
Savanah
maria;
мιηтραη∂αχ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Tim Hortons ✮
Katara
catfeet
Katie♔
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet Empty Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

Post by Katie♔ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:33 am

Hey everyone! Think you can help enforce the rules on chat and want to become a chat mod?
Or are you just quite the trader and want to pawtrol our trading posts? :DD

Just fill out the form below!

Which position are you applying for:
Username:
Why you want to be chat mod or TP:
What you will do to help BP?:

You may only apply for one of the above.
Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Mel, Caryn, Gabby and me will decide who is chosen!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet Empty Re: Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

Post by catfeet Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 am

Isn't there already like enough mod type staff lol
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet Empty Re: Chat Mod and Trading Pawtrol Application Sheet

Post by Katie♔ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:36 am

We only have 3 mods, but 1 trading pawtrol c:

Last edited by KɑtieBuɢ♔ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am

Which position are you applying for:Chatmod
Username:Amberooni/Amber
Why you want to be chat mod or TP:
I really love BP and want to do everything I can to make sure it is a fun and safe place for everybody. I know literally everyone on this forum and will make sure I'm always on chat to help out my fellow BP'ers. :3
I want to be a chatbox mod as I am always on chatbox and would love to be able to clear and ban when necessary if something bad happens. I have been a member for a while and know the rules off by heart, so I wouldn't let any rule-breaking come past me. (:
How active are you?:
VERY active. I'm on in all of my spare time. Weekdays, I'm on about 3-4 hours and weekends like 6-7 hours Razz
I know all the chatmod options of being a chat moderator and I've been a chatmod on many active forums.
I will make sure nothing inapropriate slips past me.
I will be extra active to make sure everything stays safe.
I won't let people share links, be rude or send inapropriate pictures and will ban people if need be.
I love this site so much and will do my best to make it 110% safe. I am already trading pawtrol and have discussed chatmod already with Mel (:
Thanks for reading this. :3

Last edited by Amberooni on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:13 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am

Which position are you applying for: Chatbox moderator
Username: Katara☯
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: Because i am really serious when it comes to jobs like this. i will make sure everyone follows the rules will kick and ban when nessesary, and i will respect other members and staff
How active are you?: I come on every day after school when i have time, including early in the morning
What you will do to help BP?: I'd make sure everyone follows the rules, no cyberbullying is happening, and that everyone feels welcome and feel they are noticed and welcomed here.

Thank you for your time!
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 am

Which position are you applying for: chat mod
Username: Mrs. Zayn Malik/ StarrObeary17
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: because people always fight and sometimes people post off site links and then theres no mod to clear it sometimes and the chat always gets full and it bothers me and other non mod people alot when they cant clear so yeah O3O

How active are you?:well i quit but now im on and i come on daily alot and im not looking to quit again for a long while so yeah
What you will do to help BP?: try and keep huge fights off and clr the messages when it gets full Smile
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:53 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat Mod
Username: ℰαṧтεґ❀☾αґł¥ϟ
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: Well, i would like to be a Chat mod because i would just love to help people out on the chat, and welcoming newcomers and showing them around the forum and how to use it, and make sure there is no oncoming fights, and make sure nothing inappropriate is posted, and to make sure that the chat is cleared of spam and other things. I have been a mod before, but i was removed because of too many mods, so i would love to earn the chance again, and i will do the best i can to help people on the chat, i hope you consider me. Good luck to everyone else who applies<3.
How active are you?: I'm VERY active, I come on every day and check how everyone is doing, and i'm on the chatbox about 2-5 hours a day.
What you will do to help BP?: I will make sure that people are not posting offsite links, make sure that there is no fights, welcome newcomers and tell them about BP and how to use it, and clear unnecessary spam in the chatbox. I hope you consider me.<3

Last edited by ℰαṧтεґ❀☾αґł¥ϟ on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 am

Username: Nessa/mintpanda

Why you want to be chat mod or TP: Because I would like to make sure everyone is safe, and having fun. I wouldn't be really really serious but try to be fun, but at the same time making sure everyone is having a good time and is ok(:. I really like bp and i would like to be part of your staff. I will clear the chat when it is lagging peoples laptop. I will clear the chat when needed but not when people are still reading (; I will make sure there are no innapropriate links/videos being shown. I will give members warnings if they are being rude/innapropirate. I will ban people when they are being very inapropriate and are insulting people/the forum. I would like to make the Bp safe, but still fun (; If there is bullying I will try and settle it, but if it is to difficult i will pm the admins if they are not on. I don't like cyberbullying so I would like to make sure it NEVER happens on bp. I will make sure there is no swearing/inapropriate talk. This forum is for kids and i would like to make it safe for them! c:

How active are you?: Almost everyday.

What you will do to help BP?: I will make sure there is no cyberbullying/fights because it's very rude to cyberbully people you don't know. I will make sure everyone is safe but also having fun. I will clear when bad stuff has been posted such as links, unless they have permission. I will also make sure no one is being judged on there rarity, there race, where they come from or what they look like. I will make sure that they don't feel left out and everyone treats them equally. I will direct new members how to sign the rules/how to join the chat how to post exetra! c:
I hope someone worthy gets picked (: ~Thank you (:

Last edited by мιηтραη∂αχ on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 am; edited 9 times in total
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:59 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat Mod
Username: ℓαια / Laia
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I really want to help the staff members in controlling BP to make it the best possible forum! BP has also become like my hideout and with the growing amount of members I feel like it might get a little to hard to have an Admin or a Mod trying to control so many different areas so by starting with the chatbox which is where a lot of people come on, I could really help the staff members! I really want BP to be a safe community for everyone. I've also never disobeyed the rules set by Mel and I never intend to. I have access to the internet almost everywhere I go. I've always got my iPad, iPhone, my Kindle, or my computer with me to get on BP. Another thing I'm good at is balancing my personal life, homework, family, and BP. If I'm chosen I would represent BP as a kind, safe, and caring community to my best ability.
How active are you?: Um..A LOT. I come on BP every single day, stay on the chatbox for about as long as I can. On average, I come on about 2-3 hours on weekdays if I have a little time or about 3-4 hours if I have some extra time. On weekends, that number exceeds to about 4-6 hours.
- Help people with any of they're questions
- Have no profanity
- Make sure it's a drama free chat box
- Not have people talking about others behind their back
- Make sure no inappropriate comments or links are included
- Give warnings to those who disobey any of the chatbox rules
- Clear the chat if it's lagging for people
- If anyone has trading questions I will answer them and make sure it's fair
- Make sure that no one feels excluded
- Greet people who get on the chatbox and say good bye to them when they leave
- Be on an average of 2 hours a day to control what is going on in the chatbox
- If anyone would happen to have any complaints about what was going on, I would have them PM me so I could get it sorted
- Make BP/the chatbox the safest community to be on!
- Enforce all the rules
- Recruit new people
- No rules would be broken
- Make sure that no one except for the staff use the color red when chatting
- Use proper grammar
- If anyone is feeling upset about anything I would try to make them feel better
- Keep everyone updated on things that go on
- Make sure everyone has a great experience on the chatbox
- Have new people sign the rules
- Explain how BP works to new members
- Try to reduce scamming, cyberbullying, and hacking
I hope you consider me even though I'm a newbie!

Last edited by ℓαια on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 8 times in total
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat Moderator
Username: Savanah
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: Whenever I log into BP everyday, the first thing I do is log into the chatbox. I would really love help people out, and I know the rules very well now. I am on pretty much everyday, and I would love to give back to this forum by helping out. I enjoy helping out in any way I can, and I think chat mod would be a great job for me since I'm on the chatbox so much. I have seen the mods enforce rules and I know how to do it now! (:
How active are you?: I am very active! I am on everyday, especially on the chatbox.
What you will do to help BP?: I have lots of chat mod experience as I've been the chat moderator on several large and busy forums. I know how the chatbox works and how to manipulate it including kicking people out and banning if needed. I would help keep the chatbox a drama free zone and safe/fun for everyone!

Thank you for the opportunity and the consideration.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:51 am

apply for: chat mod
name : ❅ ginger bread ❅
why do i want to: i would really really love to be a chatmod and i go on 24/7! and i go on chat box alot!
how active: like every day for hours
how i will help: i will make sure no one breacks a rule and if ifound out i will so how bad it was and what happens will depend on how bad
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by тαиуα - Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:44 am

Which position are you applying for: Trading Pawtrol
Username: Tanya
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I would love to give advice if the trade is fair or not, I would also check that nobody breaks the trading rules on bp. I'm really good at saying what is fair and what's not fair. c:
How active are you?: I'm very active. I'm basically here for over hours and hours. Basically everyday!
What you will do to help BP?: I will make sure nobody is doing a unfair trade. Putting trading posts on the wrong topic. No spamming or anything like that.
тαиуα -
тαиуα -
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:53 am

Which psoition I am applying for: Trading Pawtrol

Username: Mrs. Nick Jonas

Why I want to be Trading Pawtrol: I love trading and I wouldn't want anyone to do a unfair trade. It would be an honor to be trading pawtrol because I trade every day and if I ever leave Bearville Playground I would have something amazing and awesome to remember it by Smile

How active are you: I go on every day Smile

What will I do to help BP?: I will make sure Nobody does a bad trade. Nobody will ever lose their items Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat Mod.
Username:aj4leafclover198202
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: Well because I have always wanted to work on a website and spread new ideas and check things out. Smile
How active are you?: Every day I come on unless I go on vacation and there is no internet
What you will do to help BP?: I will definitely make sure that everything is good and okay for instance, at my school people come to me always for like decisions and what they should do, and I just think I can help BP Smile
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby❀ Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 am

Which position are you applying for: chat mod c;
Username: Lacehhh♥
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: i would like to be chat mod because i really love this forum and when i first joined i knew i'd fit in. Like a family. when you join BP its like joining a family. I've been a moderator before and a lot of people say I'm responsible. If i got chosen to be a moderator i'd make sure theres no one using foul language or even posting site links. I'd also make a commitment to be active and try to be on whenever i can. I would also make a commitment to NEVER abuse my powers or anything like that. <3
How active are you?: i come on every day c; it might be kind of hard for me to come on during school days but i still try to come on.
What you will do to help BP?: if i got chosen for this position i'd:
-come up with new unique ideas for the forum.
-make sure everyones on their best behavior.
-get rid of the fights/arguments that go on.
-be nice/kind when someone asks for help c;

thank you! -lacey
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:59 am

Username: AlexisBearPaw8

Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I would love to become TP because I love to trade. I have been on ever since December 23rd, 2007, so I have been trading for more than a long time. If it wasn't for trading, I would not be here right now. And also, I never had a job and this would be my chance to have a job of my favorite thing to do! It will be my pleasure to help all of these BP members get the items they want c;

How active are you?: I am on everyday for about 1-3 hours.

To help I will do these stuff (I included why I should become it, if that's ok)

I'm not a chatty person on bearville, the main thing I do on there is trade! Everyday I go on, making good trades no matter what item it is. I get good trades and I think other people deserve them to! That's why I am here to help people make good trades. If someone ever gets tricked, I will help them and give some advice how to not get tricked if anyone asks. I am a good teller if someone wants to trick you. Whenever I see a new trading question, I click it right away! I don't wait to asnwer because I know people on Bearville will not wait forever xD Anyways, whenever someone asks me for trading help, I will give my notion to them. You may count on me to answer of your questions! I have been on here ever since Bearville started, I know how old and how new the PSIs, BVOs, or Pawlette items were and because of that, also know how rare they are. Anyone may contact me if they need help with trading c: I will be on more then I come on than usual just to help all of the people on BP. I wish everyone Happy Tradings!

Thank you very much for reading.

Yours truly,
Lexi

Last edited by leхι✮caт on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:49 am

More ppl need to apply for trading pawtrol hehe when will the winners be chosen? Or is it just like no specific time?like within a month or two or three or a week or two or three lol?
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 am

Which position are you applying for:
Username: TheDerp
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I know I am new and hardly stand a chance but I would LOVE to be a Tp seeing as I am new I want to be a Tp because I am honestly really good at trading and I will always help out no matter what the trade is c:
How active are you?: I am very active and try to come online everyday
What you will do to help BP?: I will always make sure the trades are fair and there is no scamming whatsoever.
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 am

Username: lexiepeacebear86

Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I am applying for both. There are plenty reasons why I would love to have this authority. The first and most important, is keeping the site safe and wonderful so members will have a better time on this site. Second, is I have been a on and off active member for almost a year (not quite but soon!) and it would be nice to have a bigger authority on my favorite forum.

How active are you?:
It depends. When I have a lot of school work, then I will try to be as active as possible. Since I have finished all of my tests, then I will be more active then ever now.

Make sure that no one disobeys the rules that Mel has kindly set down for us to follow. I will also make sure that no one fights and there is nothing besides "lol" and "(:"
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat mod

Username: мαddιe∞вιeвer/Maddie/BellaFriendsFurever (on Bearville)

Why you want to be chat mod or TP:Well, lots of reasons! I'm on chatbox, everyday, for at least 4 or 5 hours. I'm on during the morning and afternoon, and any other time that I can squeeze in some chatbox time! I am so trustworthy and responsible! I have never broken a rule and never intend to!

Ever since I joined this site, I've loved it from the very beginning. Even before I was accepted as a member, I was so excited to join and meet new friends!

Also, from the moment I saw the BP staff running this site, I knew I wanted to help and I knew that I could help!

Getting this opportunity would mean SO much to me! This has definitely become my favorite website and I really hope that I can greatly help it!

How active are you?: Super active, about 4-5 hours each day!

What you will do to help BP?: I will make sure that our site remains the best Bearville foruum and I will keep everyone in line!

I willl also be very strict with the rules (I know them like the back of my hand) and I will keep this site perfect!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application! I seriously hope you consider me for chat mod!

Love,
Maddie <3

Last edited by мαddιe∞вιeвer on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 am

Which position are you applying for: ChatBox Moderator! Very Happy
Username: ᗩᗰϒ♥️ℱᘎᖇᕊᘎᒪᗢᘎᔕ.
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I want to be a chatmod because I love to help people and would love help rid the chatbox of drama and rule breaking as much as possible. Melanie said that she might make me a chatmod like last week, so i was wondering about it. Smile . I would love to enforce the rules as much as possible so that Bearville Playground can be the best and safest it could be. I have applied for practically every job, but haven't gotten one, except for greeter, but that got removed, but i really wasn't mad because the Admins were doing their best for bp to be a good website. I have not taken any breaks from Bearville playground, and that shows how committed to my possible job I could be. I have been here since 2011, and know every rule. I will be loyal to the admins and mod and memebers, kind to all, and will be myself weather I am picked or not. I repect the rules and will only make this forum better. I get on my ipod a lot and my laptop, but try to stay active. I am good at keeping times with Homework And BP, so i would get distracted on work so i can;t come on. I am good at home so i don't get grounded from computer and BP. Bearville playground is half of me (maybe more xD) and i would love to help them. If there is ever any drama i will settle it correctly and do whatever i can to keep this site drama free. I know every rule even the ones not listed (like don't write in red) so i can do my job fully. I am a fun nice person and my possible chatmod status will never change that, but when there is a problem, i treat it seriously. I will do my job and use it to help others on bp. i know how to clear the chat, kick, and ban, so i won't need help. I know that i will not take advantage of my job and ban my enemies(i don;t have any Very Happy ) i try to be really nice, so i have no enemies. I get on chat every day and talk to my friends and try to prevent drama.It would really be an honor for me to be picked for this wonderful position, i won't disappoint anyone.
How active are you?: I get on a lot in the daytime,and even at night on my ipod touch or computer. I also get on the chat for hours sometimes and watch and try to deal with anything bad.
What you will do to help BP?:I will..
-keep the chat drama free
-allow no profanity what so ever
-enforce the rules. All of them
-Have new people sign the rules
-Use full grammar like a mature person
-Make sure that everyone is being nice
-help out mods
-get on chatbox a lot
-encourage others to use the chat
-answer questions
-recruit people
-be myself
-allow no rule breaking
-treat everyone respectfully
-help to handle cyber-bulling
-encourage people to be themselves and have fun
-cheer up sad members
-listen to everyones questions or concerns
-never ignore anyone
-not break any rules
-greet new people
-be friendly to everyone and anyone
-monitor Chatbox a lot

Thank you for taking this application into consideration :)PEACE OUT! Very Happy

EDIT: Like amber, i have been discussing this with Melanie Smile

Last edited by ᗩᗰϒ♥ℱᘎᖇᕊᘎᒪᗢᘎᔕ on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Katara Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 am

that's a really good application amy! and everyone elses too! good luck to everyone!
Katara
Katara
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat Mod (:

Username: ✿✿Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✿Lᴀᴜʀᴇɴ✿✿

Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I would like to be a Chat Mod because I will be responsible, and I really love this forum. I've been wanting to be a Chat Mod since I joined, and I would really appreciate it if I got to be a Chat Mod.

How active are you?: I'm online mostly every day, except just not in the middle of the day from Monday to Friday.
What you will do to help BP?: I will be a good chat mod, and follow all rules.

Thanks!!!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGurl Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 am

Which position are you applying for: Chat Mod.
Username: (star) Frankie (star) blingee (star) (or Cloetta Spelletta...)
Why you want to be chat mod (or teepee {ROFLOL}): I want to help take care of the site in some way?
2013-02-16)
How active are you?: VERY!
What you will do to help BP?: Anything i possibly can.
CaliforniaGurl
CaliforniaGurl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Username: SimplyMimi or just Mimi
Why you want to be chat mod or TP: I would like to be a TP officer because pretty much all i do on here is trading!! I LOVE to trade and its really fun. I've been a member on bearville since March 20,2008 so 5 years so I really know a LOT about trading. I was around when the old bvo items today were regular and i noticed they got rare. So I really know a lot about what is fair and whats not. I would enjoy this job and i think its a really good job for a member like me(:. What I mean by that is that I'm really fair, never trick ANYONE, have experienced what it feels like to be hacked and tricked so I diffidently wouldn't purposely make someone do a bad trade, and I'm VERY experienced.
How active are you?: VERY!! I come one here EVERY SINGLE DAY (if i can). Any chance i have to go online i go on bp. Even when i type JUST THE LETTER B the site link shows up, thats how often i type it. Even before bearville!!
What you will do to help BP?: I will do ANYTHING I can to help. Ive been wanting to help but sometimes i can have an attitude so the admins didnt ever really pick me for a job before Sad. I would decrease the amounts of unfair trading and tricking and hacking to the best of my ability and report to an admin, mod, or chat mod to discipline the person for unfair trading after telling them myself that it was considered tricking.
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum