Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 Protec10

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

+41
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
andreabearfun10
JLO
lilysaurus
Valasaurus
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Gabby
Tabi the Potterhead
Britney
kiana!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
AmyPie
Katie♔
Bunnygirl
cupcakestar12
Anna
maddie✩
Sophie♥
Chéri3
AlexisBearPaw8
SnowySadie❅
lulagg
catfeet
♡Lucky Bear♡
maria;
;harry
Gabi
Bubbly⋎ic
Meghan
ErikasGhost
∞αмσ∞
Savanah
Tim Hortons ✮
Aaron ϟ
αsн❥
✮alesha dixon✮
anika_
45 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

Post by Katie♔ Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Name: Katie :DD
Bearville account name: KatieBearPaw8
why you'd like to win: Because it'd make my day and i'd be able to trade it for maybe a letterman c:
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I'd say a 7 (:
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Name: olivia
Bearville account name: oceanhoney22
why you'd like to win: i'm still trying to help my friend who was cheated
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): um...a long time ago we were a 7-8 ish then i didn't come on so early

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Name: Amy
Bearville name: AmyFurbulous127

Why I would like to win: I recently traded my furry and I don't think the offer was very fair, but at least the other person went happy. But if I win furry or bbl I can help a friend get their dream item, just how you helped me by becoming my friend.

How close am I to Fran? Maybe a 7 or 7.5 c; we chatted on the chat box a few times, plus you helped me on trading a lot. (:
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 pm

bearville account name: MimiTotallyCute5
why you'd like to win: I would like to win because recently I traded my bunny glasses for red panda ears and tail and furry and more, but unfortunately i really wanted bbl so i thought it would be fair to trade red panda and furry for bbl, since some people said no. So now i was left with just a bbl so i took a step backwards. Then i traded my bbl for Orca and Sash hoping things would get better. Anyways if i were to get a bbl or furry it would really help.
_____________________________________________________________How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close):
I would say I dont know you that well, but we're still friends. So i would say an 8 (:
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:13 am

sweet comments;3,
anyone else?(;
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:34 am

Name: carly
Bearville account name: carlyAdventure647
why you'd like to win: I would like to win because, well, awhile ago i traded pretty much all my rare since I thought i was gonna quit, but i ended up staying...so i only have a few rare items and it would just make my day if i could win furry. (Or bbl xD)
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): Well we've talked in the chat box a few times so maybe like a 3 or a 4? c:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:40 am

Firstly, you're not leaving, so i don't know why you're making this thread. but anyway, you always do things weirdly, so yeah Wink
Name: Amber
Bearville account name: AmberGirlsRock31
why you'd like to win: Who doesn't like free things? Razz
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 10. We've been through a rough patch, but i've never stopped caring about youu franny.x3
i wish you the best of luck in life (:
i know you'll have a great one c:

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:03 am

awwwwwww^^<333hehehe c:i'm weird like that,k(:
k i'm not leaving BUTTT this is still going ahead alrighty<3333333333
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by kiana! Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:21 am

Name:Kiana
Bearville account name:KianaAdorable373
why you'd like to win:because all my rare items were hacked
How close are you to me as a friend: 1 but might as well try Smile
kiana!
kiana!
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

http://rarebearville.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 am

Name:Britney
Bearville account name: BritneyAwesome787
why you'd like to win: Because giving something a go is fun and I would love to win something. Not just to help me bring my way back up but to remind me of how i did it.
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I think i would be about a 8 or a 7 I talk to you every time you come on chat and I talk quite offen to you Smile
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:56 am

Name: Tabi
Bearville account name: teressaflower8
why you'd like to win:i am just entering for fun and i like to enter these contests!
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): Well i won't give a number because i would like to be your friend
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:20 am

Name: Gabby
Bearville account name: CloeAdorable717
why you'd like to win: Because I'm not very rare and winning makes me feel good inside.
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): Probably 3-4 because I don't really talk to you much but you're really nice c:
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 am

Name: Pearl
Bearville account name: PearlHearts14
Why you'd like to win: I would like to win because I have some rare things but I would like to get some more. I am also trying to get bunny glasses and it would be great to get one of these items to get me closer to what I want. Plus it would just be really great to win! Very Happy
How close am I to Fran as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I would probably say a 6 or 7. Smile
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Valasaurus Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:17 am

name: valerie ♥️ bv name : valeriesugar20 why i'd like to win bcuz it would be awesome to have these items and it would also be awesome cause i would win my first contest ! How close are you to me as a friend 1 Sad but i would love if we could become friends
Valasaurus
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:53 am

Name: Lily.c:
Bearville account name: LilyBearpaw214
why you'd like to win: i have been looking for BBL's for a LONG time. and it may help me get Grand, my biggest dream on Bv. (: but also bc my friend wants to be rare and i want to help her win as well.! :3
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): we are not close bc i just joined and idk you, LOL. xD but i would love to get to know you!(:
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Name: Jalissa
Bearville account name:JalissaAdventureBear42
Why you'd like to win: I collect bbls, but ever since i traded many for moose, i don't have much. I also really like furry, because they are really cute, and really useful for trades for a backup Smile
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): well i am sort of new, but you're my friend in bearville, and we have traded and talked before, so maybe a 4 Very Happy
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by andreabearfun10 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:55 pm

name:andrea
bearville name:andreabearfun100
why i'd like to win: to have something to rimind me of you Smile,thease are two very specil items that you are giving out. so i'm sure all of us whould like to thank you not just me but im sure all of the people who joined it does not matter if i win or loes as logng as we have fun Smile bearville will miss you Smile
andreabearfun10
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am

who is the winner hehehe lol Very Happy
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 am

Name:Patches
Bearville account name:peggypatches38
why you'd like to win: just wanted to enter (:
How close are you to me as a friend: 5

Hope its not too late!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:55 am

Name: Zoey.
Bearville account name: ZoeyAdventure19139
why you'd like to win: I have always loved furry and BBL, but I could not get them. And now since I have furry, If I win the furry, I will give it to my best friend. If I win the BBL I will share it with her.
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 7 c:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:49 am

Name: Catherine (mother maiden name Capone!!! :DD)
Bv name: karensassy63
I would love to win because I have been searching for rare items for years now and would be...well, there would be no words I express my happiness!!
Close: 5.1, to be honest. I know you a bit but you seem real nice. Everyone likes you! I would love to become closer to you!!! I know you probably don't know me, but I know you as much as I know anyone on Bearville Playground. You are the nicest person I have ever met on here (along with Amo and Amber) and am so thrilled that you are staying. I know I don't have an almighty chance getting this, but daughter of Caponie can hope, hey? Call me Malteaster (I am half Maltease) or anything! As long as we can be FRIENDS!!! :DD

Last edited by ^^æRßĦ^^æłłœvv¢æ/<ëÿ on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:54 am

Name: Nessa
Bearville account name: Cloeysweet29
why you'd like to win: Because I'd sorta like to be more rare. Like there's people with grand,bunny, and all that. I know they WORKED for it, and I know it's better than just been given it, but I would really like to be like that Razz
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close):
6.5-7 c:
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:21 am

Name: Míraηda♥️ʜᴘ ϟ
Bearville account name: MirandaShamrock22
why you'd like to win: Well, I am soo sad that you are leaving! Fran, you and I go wayyy back! I would love to have something that I could look at on bv and think "Fran gave me that item!" Then it would remind me of all the times I talked to you! Also, I am a victim of one of lose people on bv who is your friend, and then they cry because they have no rare and you take pity on them. Yup, that's right, my friend was really sad and she got me to trade her my furry. (She did give me items for it, but I now know that I should have kept my furry since it is hard to come by on bearville these days). I mean, I do rock the maxine slippers though afro The bbl your giving away is pretty cool, too! Anyway, it would be great to win one of these items, but it's okay if I don't Smile
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): Hmm, well I'd say a 7 or maybe a 6. I can remember times when we have had a few disagreements, but then there were also those great times! I remember when you made me an avvie that had a bunny and a rainbow on it! That was so cool! And I remember when I used to call you "Francy" and it made you really mad, so I started calling you "Franny" Wink and there is so much more...Anyway, I would consider us to be close, but maybe not super close. You will always be my friend though, and I will never forget you Very Happy

Thanks!

~Miranda!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 am

@Mirandahp I know I am not Fran but that is so sweet! But... she said she isn't leaving anymore which I am so happy about and am sure you are too. She not leaving :DD!!!
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:27 am

She's not leaving BP?? :O YAY Franny YAY! Now we can make for epic memories!!!!! Lol! YAYAYAYAY Happy Miranda!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next