Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ Protec10

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

+41
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
andreabearfun10
JLO
lilysaurus
Valasaurus
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Gabby
Tabi the Potterhead
Britney
kiana!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
SimplyMimi
AmyPie
Katie♔
Bunnygirl
cupcakestar12
Anna
maddie✩
Sophie♥
Chéri3
AlexisBearPaw8
SnowySadie❅
lulagg
catfeet
♡Lucky Bear♡
maria;
;harry
Gabi
Bubbly⋎ic
Meghan
ErikasGhost
∞αмσ∞
Savanah
Tim Hortons ✮
Aaron ϟ
αsн❥
✮alesha dixon✮
anika_
45 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ Empty ~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

Post by anika_ Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:55 am

I might be leaving so if i am i may as well start giving my items away:3

There will be 2 seperate raffles for bbl and furry. Plus there is a form i'd like you to fill out(:

Name:
Bearville account name:
why you'd like to win:
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close):

hahah the last question is fun but i guess i really wanna know if i have some genuine friends on here:3(no offence to anyone)

the end date is April 4th 2013

Thanks,
Fran
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ Empty Re: ~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 am

name on bp: katy perry
bv name: loveheart1429
why i wanna win well i woul do anything for thesee items there so cool!

✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~ Empty Re: ~BLUE DEFAULT BBL AND FURRY GIVEAWAY~

Post by αsн❥ Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 am

Name: Ash
Bearville account name: AshBalletSlippers1
why you'd like to win: To have something to remember you by if you do leave
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 6
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron ϟ Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 am

Name:Bobstalkerbear101
Bearville account name:someoneadventurebear13
why you'd like to win:Well i will want to because i never have won in raffles before and also i like the color blue alot and i want a item to remember you by Very Happy
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 6/10
Aaron ϟ
Aaron ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 am

Name:SMG
Bearville account name:wintergirl20
why you'd like to win:well i just joined bearville again and im trying to get rare again but its not working so well right now i mean i have red letterman and all but the girl i wanna trade with isnt coming on so this is just going downhill for me again xD Dx and im not that rare, plus i really want furry LIKE REALLY want furry. i dont even need the blue bbl xD so i'd really like to win Smile

How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I've known you since bp started it definitley brought us closer together we may not talk much and its sad that you may be leaving but i hope you'll stay on bp so we can still talk! my rate is: BMS (broke my scale Razz) but your rate would be 7 O3O

hope i win! Smile

nope i dont have letterman anymore :/

Last edited by SMG on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 am

Name: Savanah
Bearville account name: Savanahcute25
why you'd like to win: I would REALLY miss you if you left Fran! I've gotten to talk to you on the chatbox several times, and you are so sweet! I really hope you do change your mind and decide to stay. It is really nice of you to give away your items. <3
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 8, but that's because I don't know you super well just yet. I've talked to you on the chatbox and seen you around the forum quite a bit, and you were really kind to me when I talked to you. (: Hopefully that 8 can become a 10 before we know it!
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞αмσ∞ Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 am

sandyrose11
i would like to win because a minute ago i lost 6 items in the hope of neardy i have been on bearville since 2008 august have still not got what are good stuff to me apart from my eft.
Fran im not a friend of yours but i would like to be your graphics are truly amazing and i always thought you were amazing , no i am not lying cross my heart so like 1/10

Last edited by [NO NAME] on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
∞αмσ∞
∞αмσ∞
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 am

Name: Erika
Bearville account name: ErikaCrystal6
why you'd like to win: I never really win anything except for once i won a shirt but it wasn't like rare or anything lol. I may quit too and want things for my giveaway. I want to give my little cousin some stuff too. I'm really sad your leaving and want to keep a part of you, like a memory.
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): infinity! Ur so awesome and nice Fran c: ur also my working partner lol c:
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 am

Name: Meghan
Bearville account name: MeghanMusicLuvr28
why you'd like to win: I've never won anything on BP and it would be nice to have something to remember you by <3
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 5 idk xD we don't talk that much but I think you are nice Very Happy
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:25 am

Name: Victoria
Bearville account name: Victoriaadventurebear2361
why you'd like to win: If you do end up leaving I want something to remember you by. Although I don`t play on Bearville as much I still monitor my family members who I gave my account to (just making sure they don't give away the sash you gave me). You have always been really nice and a good person Smile I wish the best for you down the road!
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 5 I don't really talk to you or anyone for that matter on BP but you are super nice the times I have talked to you:D
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:27 am

Name: Gabby
Bearville account name: GabbyGirl88
why you'd like to win: I collect BBL's, and the furry could help me get a BBL! xD
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 8, we a really good friends, I'd say. I've known you for a while & you're really nice. :3
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 am

Last edited by Amber on Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 am

Name: TheDerp
Bearville account name: HarryZeroBear9
why you'd like to win: Well, to tell you the truth, I am already pretty rare, but I might need them in the future because I would put them on a side in case I were to ever be hacked.
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): 2, since I am new I have hardly had the chance to, but I have once.
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:45 am

Name: Laia
Bearville account name: alicepaws98
why you'd like to win: you seem like such a sweet person and i really want something to remember you by even if it's a rare or a bearbill. I've also never won anything in my life and i personally think raffles are fun to do!
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I'd say..maybe like a 4 since I'm new and we don't really talk. I see you on the chatbox though and you are really nice
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:00 am

Name: ♡Lucky Bear♡
Bearville account name: RebeccaAllHeart1150
why you'd like to win: To have something to remind me of you, and how thoughtful you were to be doing this. And having a Bearville account is really special, especially when you have good items to treasure. I've been on Bearville for a very long time, and adding to my inventory collection has always been really important to me. I'm really thankful that you're doing such a great charity, and that you're giving all of us BVP members a wonderful opportunity to receive something so amazing. I hope to be one of these winners, but I'd be more than happy to congratulate the people who do win if I don't :-)
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): Hmm . . . I'm thinking 3-4. I've only talked to you through posts like these, but I have seen you around and I know we could become good friends.

Thanks so much for this giveaway! What's better than that?
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:47 am

Name: Liz
Bearville account name: LizSapphire30
why you'd like to win: I'd like to win, a) because who doesn't want rare?c; b)I've known you,pretty much my whole bearville life, and to have a token to remind me of you would be great, whether its this or not. But obviously this would be great too xD. c) I don't have a LOT of rare, so winning this would be fun fun fun. Also i could then do a contest on youtube or something xDD.
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): We used to be a 10! Then of course that thing happened:L. Which brought us down to about a 5 or something. But in my mind i still remember you as that 10<3.c;
So sad you're leaving but, good luck with your future career and life. :DD
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by lulagg Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:16 am

Name:Lulagg
Bearville account name:aby2hip1487
why you'd like to win:Because I have spent the last 4 years on bearville spending everyday logging on and losing myself in a world full of bears. But once you get older on babv you realise that the real fun also comes from collecting items. Some people have grand tiaras and bunny glasses from hacking and tricking and stealing. But all i want is to EARN a rare item by my own hard work- although this is very hard and takes LOADS of preparation and a little bit of luck. Well i've got the preparation and all i need to win this contest is a little bit of luck. I know that luck comes to very few- so i'll take the chance to wish all the other participants a little bit of luck.c: Thank you for reading.

How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close):
Probably a 3, because i am quite new to this forum- but looking at the high scores you've gotten so far- i know you must be a lovely person and i'm sad i probably won't get to know as well as they do. c:
lulagg
lulagg
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:19 am

I hope you don't leave!!!!

Bearville Name: SadieYouRock71

Why I want to enter: I think it would be awesome to have one of these items Smile

How close are we as friends?: 7......I hope it can be more Smile Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 am

Name:Lexi

Bearville account name:AlexisBearPaw8

why you'd like to win:I don't have any bbls so maybe if I get a bbl or furry I'd get to trade furry for a bbl or something like that xD But anyways, this would really help me get a bbl c:

How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close):I am a 6, we don't talk much but I'd love to get to know you better!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Chéri3 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 am

Name: Chéri3
Bearville account name: AJ-something-something xD (I don't like sharing my entire BV name in public, but I'll be glad to PM it to you if you want).
Why you'd like to win: I've never owned a BBL during my entire time on Bearville, so I would like to try my luck hehe. But I would be very grateful if I win anything, and I'll never trade it away (I have this rule of not trading away any gifts that I received from friends, because I want to remember you guys). But of course, if I don't win, I'll at least see other people happy! Very Happy
How close are you to me as a friend (10-close and 1-not at all close): I would often see you in the chatbox, but we've never talked for too long because of the 5-hour time difference, so I'd say around a 5 or 6. Even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I can tell that you're a responsible mod from the things you post to help out others in the trading threads. We traded once, and discussed trading stuff before too C: I totally understand why people need a break from Bearville, so even though I'll miss you, I support your decision and wish you the best of luck in the future. Please come back and say hi once in a while! Sad
Chéri3
Chéri3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 am

Name:Sophie
Bearville account name:sophietapdance25
Why your lime to win: cus I've lost all my rares! These would help me boost my rareness up and it would be a memory of u on bv and it would represent our friendship and I would love to have one of your items!
How close are we- 9/10 is say u were like my first friend to BP! I loved u and your my abousute BFF!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 am

Name: Marykate

Bearville account name: MarykatePatches7

Why you'd like to win: I'd like to win because I'm not rare and people don't trade me much, and a girl tricked me for my ONLY rare item (florida glasses) and stole my things. I would have good sportsmanship and congratulate the person who won, and even if I didn't win, I would still be happy with what I had c:

How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I'd say about a 6 or a 7, because I love chatting on the chatbox with you and i don't really know you that much but you are really nice and kind!

Last edited by ✿✿Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✿Lᴀᴜʀᴇɴ✿✿ on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 am

Name: Stephanie
Bearville account name: AnnaJuly109
why you'd like to win: I really would like either BBL or Furry so I could trade up to one day get Bunny Glasses. Smile
How close are you to me as a friend: I really think we are a 1 haha!
Anna
Anna
Royal bear

BearCoins : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar12 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 am

Name: Cupcakestar12
Bearville account name: ashelyglitter129
why you'd like to win: I have not yet won any contest and this would be another great opportunity. I have a couple of things and bbl and furry shoes are awesome Smile
How close are you to me as a friend(10-close and 1-not at all close): I think 4/10.

Thanks for posting this contest, it is really nice of you to do this and I really appreciate it Smile
cupcakestar12
cupcakestar12
Royal bear

BearCoins : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:57 am

Name:Just call me Amm:)
Bearville account name: aj4leafclover198202
Why you would like to win: well I really want both the items listed lol Very Happy
How close are you to me as a friend: well I chatted with you on pm before so I guess we are a 3 Smile Very Happy
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next