Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Protec10

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

+16
AlexisBearPaw8
Camryn
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
gaby❀
Bubbly⋎ic
Michelle
Tabi the Potterhead
ErikasGhost
AmyPie
Sophie♥
Britney
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Katie♔
Maddie
Teen♡Idle
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Empty נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

Post by Teen♡Idle Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:44 pm

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Welcom11
 נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Jazzys11

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Rules10

❥be nice
❥please, when buying stuff from my store, make sure to pay for the item and remember that you have money taken away from your shopping card/account
❥don't ask or beg to win a contest

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Contes10

We have a contest here, FINALLY LOL
You could win a 11 credit code!

Draw a picture of your bv character wearing your favorite outfit! The outfit can be from your imagination! You CAN use the computer but make the clothes drawn on paint or something! Your character can be screenshoted if you'd like

REAL DRAWINGS= ADVANTAGE c:

**Make sure to have filled in the application form to join the club! thats the ONLY way to be able to participate in contests!**

Contest winners will be announced Jan 20.

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Shop10

Products coming very soon!
Products include bv items, codes and more! You have a "Jazzy Credit Card". You can earn money on your card by winning contests. You win different amounts of money depending on the contest!
You can also get money on your "Jazzy Credit Card" by posting pictures of you on bearville wearing your fave outfit, or posting pictures of your favorite store!

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Rankin10
❥Admirer- just join the club!
❥Shopper- Buy Something From our Shop
❥Contest Gal- Enter a contest
❥Shopaholic- Buy 10+ items from the shop
❥Contesholic- Win 2+ contests
❥#1 Shopper- Post 10+ pictures of your favorite places to shop!

Admirers
вєℓℓα♥вσσ
KɑtieBuɢ♔
Oℓινια
Ƥєαяℓ✼Sησωƒℓαкє
Amber
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Ƥιɛ ツ
PumaAmy~
♬♡→ᴇŗìĸа←♡♬
tabi-2013
Taylor Swift
VicツL♡VE
Míraηda ϟ
ღCᴀᴍღ
ιcєcяєαм♥ℓσνєя♥ℓєχι

Contest Gal
♔ıllıllı вrιтney ıllıllı♔

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Member10

Member Form:
BP Username :
BABV Username:
Why do you want to Join?
Your Fave Place To Shop:

Thanks For Stopping By!

Last edited by тнεү♡cαℓℓ♡мε♡ғαт♡αмү on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Empty Re: נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

Post by Maddie Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Member Form:

BP Username : Bella❥
BABV Username: BellaFriendsFurever
Why do you want to Join? Because shopping is like my life, I can't live without it!
Your Fave Place To Shop: OMG so many places: Forever 21, Abercrombie, Hollister, VS Pink, Wet Seal, Tilly's, Macy's, Nordstrom's, American Eagle, and MUCH MUCH MORE!

Last edited by Bella❥ on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY Empty Re: נαzzү's sнσρριηg cℓυв! you may sign up! CONTEST IS UP! GO CRAZZZAAAYYYY

Post by Katie♔ Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Member Form:
BP Username:~ҡɑɴɗʏ✼ɑρρʟe✼ҡɑτie~
BABV Username: KatieBearPaw8
Why do you want to Join? My nickname on IG is even shopaholic_97, so of course i love shopping and this is a shopping club! Wink
Your Fave Place To Shop: Forever21, Hollister, and Charlotte Russe
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Member Form:

BP Username (Currently) : Skiing~Olivia
BABV Username: OceanHoney22
Why do you want to Join? : 1) I would like shopping tips 2) I like shopping (sometimes, depends on what)
Your Fave Place To Shop: Aeropostale, Justice, Shoe Village (They sell Uggs), Khols (They sell Converse), and Sears (cool shoes there too)

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Member Form:

BP Username (right now): Hσℓℓч♥Hεαяts
BABV Username: PearlHearts14
Why do you want to join?: Because I think it will be fun and I love to go shopping! Also it I think we'll get to know people better!
Fave place to shop: Probably between Aeropostale, Bath & Body Works, and Kohl's!
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Member Form:
BP Username : AmberGirlsRock31
BABV Username: AmberGirlsRock31
Why do you want to Join? I love shopping and this seems like such a cool club!! Very Happy
Your Fave Place To Shop: Forever New, Woolworths, Zara, H&M and much more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 pm

BP Username : ∞Jαi∞
BABV Username: DaisyDazzle1104
Why do you want to Join? I love fashion and I love shopping! Plus the club sounds like oodles of fun!
Your Fave Place To Shop: Forever 21, Rue 21, and American Eagle!
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Member Form:

BP Username : Bearville Rocks
BABV Username: BritneyAwesome787

Why do you want to Join? Because Shopping is my Fav and if you take it away from me I will die.

Your Fave Place To Shop: Everywhere I can't chose there is so many good places to shop at Smile
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Member Form: Jazzy Card
BP Username :Sophie<3
BABV Username:Sophietapdance25
Why do you want to Join?Im A Shopaholoic And This Shopping Centre Looks Good! (LOL!)
Your Fave Place To Shop:[/size]
H&M. Primark, Claires (FAV!) Next.
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:22 am

Member Form
BP Username :♥AntlerAmy♥
BABV Username: Amyfurbulous127
Why do you want to Join?
I Luv shopping, I have to beg my mom to take me c;
this club seems very fun and represents my love to shop
Your Fave Place To Shop?
Aeropostale, Forever 21, bed bath and body works, Hot topic, Babw (if it counts c;), Le mall,
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:06 am

Member Form:
BP Username : ♬♡→ᴇŗìĸа←♡♬
BABV Username: ErikaCrystal6
Why do you want to Join? Because I love to shop ♥ also I wanna see new things and styles that people post on here xD I am hoping to have fun in this club c:
Your Fave Place To Shop: Abercrombie & Hollister xD
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Member Form

BP Username : Tabi-2013, it might change though

BABV Username: teressaflower8

Why do you want to Join?Because i like to shop (mostly at bv) and this club seems like fun to join

Your Fave Place To Shop:my favorite place to shop is the Mall,which has a ton of shops!

sorry for joining so late!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Member Form:
BP Username : ❣ṃíchεllε❣
BABV Username:CrystaTeddyTunes
Why do you want to Join? A lot of people who know me, knows i have a love for shopping and fashion, i go to the mall to shop almost like every single day' its like a habit now.
Your Fave Place To Shop: Bed bath and body works' Hollister, Forever 21, urban outfitters, Aeropostale, Wet seal, And victorias secret and some others stores

:3
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 am

Member Form
BP Username : VicツL♡VE
BABV Username: victoriaadventurebear2361
Why do you want to Join?: Jazzy is always stylish online and in person Smile Whenever I go to the mall I end up spending money
Your Fave Place To Shop: Guess, Juicy Couture, Lulu lemon, Bench, Aeropostale, Abercombie, etc. (OF course mall Smile)

This club seems really cool Very Happy
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 am

CONTEST ANNOUNCED.

HAVE FUN :3
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 am

~Reserved~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 am

reserve
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 am

-reserved-
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby❀ Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 am

Member Form:
BP Username : Lacehhh♥
BABV Username: nicolecitystyle90
Why do you want to Join? i love fashion and shopping c;
Your Fave Place To Shop: forever 21/aerocombie
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 am

BP Username : Míraηda ϟ
BABV Username: MirandaShamrock22
Why do you want to Join? I love shopping for new clothes and fashionable stuff!!!! I love scarves and boots!!! Yay!
Your Fave Place To Shop: The mall <3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:05 pm

~Reserved~

Does it have to be in colour?
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:41 pm

@britney yes please! colour is always nice to see! its alright if you want to have a black and white outfit, but please have as much colour!

Thanks!

Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:42 pm

oh ok looks like I am going to do some colouring Smile
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Hopefully I can still join!! c;

Member Form:
BP Username : ღCᴀᴍღ
BABV Username: CamrynCocoa15
Why do you want to Join?: I Love shopping <33 Also, I think it would be cool to be in a club on bp! And lastly, I love the idea for this, its so cute! c:
Your Fave Place To Shop: Aeropostale' or American Eagle xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 pm

dont worry! its never late to join! :DDD
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next