Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School Protec10

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

+8
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Tabi the Potterhead
Eden
anika_
Bear<3
Maddy
SnowySadie❅
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School Empty The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Prologue:

Madison and Gabby were best friends. They did everything together, until one summer changed everything. During summer break Gabby had been mourning her granny while Madison was out hanging with the popular kids at school. Now its time for high school. What will happen? Will the two best friends reconcile? Only time will tell.

Character list:

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School PheZb
Madison
- main character of the story
- only child

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School KcsEe
Sam
- Madison's mom
- married to Harry

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School V2S0V
Harry
- Madison's dad
- married to Sam

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School 4dAgf
Gabby
- Used to be best friends with Madison
- Her granny recently passed away
- She has a little brother, Liam

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School 0P05M
Liam
- Gabby's little brother
- He is very close to Madison (Madison is like a sister to him)

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School JuMIh
Rebecca
- Madison's friend
- very popular
- Has a little sister, Jessie

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School KWaef
Jessie
- Rebecca's younger sister
- Madison used to babysit her

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School DeFuE
Katherine
- Nicknamed Kat
- Very hyper and talkative
- Is friends with Gabby and Madison

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School MqhKP
Kourtney
- On cheer leading squad
- Very popular
- Her best friend is Jade

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School Yef0k
Miranda
- Kourtney's mom
- Married to John

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School MPnFr
John
- Kourtney's dad
- Married to Miranda

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School OnM9B
Jade
- On Cheer leading squad
- Very popular
- Best friends with Kourtney

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School 2w96t
Kendal
- Head cheerleader

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School DMFNT
Brad
- Very rich and popular
- Madison had a crush on him

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:53 pm

MoreI love it!!!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School Empty Re: The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 am

I recognize almost all of these characters! And my name is Madison!LOL But MORE!
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:25 am

Chapter 1
"Madison" a voice beside me said.
"Gabby?" I croaked.
"Whose Gabby?" said the same voice. My head was dizzy, I could vaguely make out the figure next to me. It was a boy, quite tall, tanned and dark hair. "Brad?" I asked.
"Hi there" he smiled.
"What happened?" I asked. I was still in the shop, but it felt like I was out cold for an hour. "We were saying goodbye and suddenly you just fell, then you started muttering something about Gabby." It all came back to me now. Gabby. I had seen her. She came through the door and said hello to me. I quickly scanned the shop, she was no where in sight. It must be a hallucination. "Sorry, I have a headache" I said, my face quickly going bright red.
"No need to be embarrassed" he said laughing.
"Weren't you leaving?" I asked sarcastically.
"See you tomorrow" he laughed.
"Bye Brad!" I called after him.

Had I really seen Gabby? I was so sure it was her. The way she looked and spoke to me. I will never forget it. She looked like she was out to get me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 am

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:24 am

Moreeee,Plus i loveeee all the charactersc: there soo creative<3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 am

More!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 am

MOREEE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:52 am

more!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Chapter 2
My mom and I were walking out the shop when I saw a silver Volvo drive away. Gabby's mom drives a silver Volvo. Coincidence? We got into the car and started to drive home. "Didn't Gabby come home today?" my mom asked me.
"Yeah, I'm going to go see her later" I lied. Why was I such a coward? Why couldn't I admit to my mom that we were going through a rough patch. "I can drop you off at her house now?" My mom said. Oh no, I thought. What do I say? "She said shes quite tired, but I'll see her tomorrow at school anyway." I said.
"Okay" my mom smiled. I hated lying, firstly because I wasn't good at it, and secondly because my mom always knew when I was lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:48 am

MORE!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:26 am

moree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:53 am

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 am

more
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 am

MORE!!!!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:52 pm

The Story of Madison: Book Two - Back to School 15001217
(Cody, Rebecca's brother)

Chapter 3
This was it, the first day of high school. I had mixed feelings, firstly I would be seeing my friends, so I was very excited,but on the other hand, I would see Gabby. We parted on good terms when she left for New York and London, but when her Granny died, she dodged my calls. I still don't know why, but I honestly don't care. The doorbell rang. It was Rebecca. I ran downstairs. She had convinced her older brother, Cody, to give us a ride to school. He was in his last year of high school at our school. As we were driving past Gabby's house, I couldn't help staring at her house, where I'd shared so many childhood memories. Talking on the porch, playing on the jungle gym and swimming in their backyard. "You okay?" Rebecca asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied. She smiled back at me and looked away. That is what I loved about Rebecca, she didn't ask too many questions, she just accepted it. Gabby on the other hand would pester me until I told her whatever I was sad about. "Isn't that your friend Gabby?" Rebecca asked. I quickly swung my head around. There was Gabby walking to school with Liam. I turned around, not wanting to make eye contact. "Whatever happened between you guys? You used to be best friends." Rebecca said.
"We drifted apart, I guess" I said. The car stopped at the robot. Gabby was getting closer. I didn't want her to see us. "Hi Madison!" Liam squealed, just as the car drove away.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:21 am

More!!!!!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:40 am

More!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:43 pm

More!!!!!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:44 pm

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:51 am

Chapter 4
I quickly ducked my head. "Madison?" Rebecca laughed, "What's wrong?" she asked. "Do you have a crush on that little boy?" she laughed.
"No" I said, embarrassed. "It was Gabby and her little brother, Liam. I haven't spoken to her all summer." I said.
"What?!" she sounded surprised. "I just thought you had a fight before the summer.." she said.
"Well, to tell you the truth, I'm still confused about what happened. She went off to New York to visit her granny and then when her gran died, she never returned my calls. It was like she was purposing ignoring me, so I'm doing the same thing to her." I said, so glad to finally so it to someone.
"Wow, that's rough, Mad. You should have told me earlier."
"I know, you're a good friend" I said with a smile. She smiled back. I arrived at school, getting greeted by so many people. So this is what its like to be popular, I thought. Everyone has so nice to me, even the cheer leaders. Rebecca and I went to go fetch our time table. "What's your first lesson?" I asked.
"History" She said with disgust. "And you?" she asked.
"Biology, room 14. I better go find it, see you later then?" I asked.
"Yeah" she said. Now to find room 14.. I walked down the corridor, hundreds of people bumping into me. "Madison!" someone behind me squealed. "Hi Kourtney!" I gave her a hug. "Whats your first lesson?" I asked.
"Biology, room 14" she said.
"Me too!" I said. "Know where to find it?" I laughed.
"Not a clue" she said, giggling. We carried on walking down the corridor and eventually we found it. "Come, lets sit in the back" she said. I'd never sat in the back before, Gabby always made me sit in the middle. We sat down and chatted until the teacher walked in. I was so relieved Gabby was isn't this class. I looked towards the door, I spoke too soon. In walked Gabby. The only open desk was the one in front of me. "Take a seat" the teacher said. Gabby ran to the desk and sat down. She turned to face me. "I saw you in the car this morning and I couldn't help noticing how scared you looked and you should be." she said, smiled, and turned back to face the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:23 am

OMG, more!!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 am

MOREEEE
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:41 am

more!!!! awesome!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔ Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:33 am

MORE!!!
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
Royal bear

BearCoins : -3

http://bearifficblog.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next