Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) Protec10

Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!)

3 posters

Go down

Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) Empty Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:10 am

I have been on BP for about 2 months now and I've seen people being really rude and mean ( espeically when you make a mistake). I feel that the admins and mods should clear this up. This is for everyone on BP please be friendly to each other you don't have to have to be BFF's
with the people on BP.

So can we all just be friendly to each other on BP now?
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) Empty Re: Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!)

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:24 am

Well, we dont try to be mean...most of us rnt..we r really nice...Maybe, if u came on chatbox often ad didnt make thisnrandom threads that could start drama. U shouldnt call ppl mean cuz they correct u...that usd to happen tocme...then we formed bonds. So, liie dont post these kind of threads cuz i can garentee theres gonna be drama. We can be friends. Sry if this message sounds rude.....im trying to help u.
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!) Empty Re: Just some stuff people need to know.....( Impotant Stuff!)

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 am

Well, I am a mod, and to tell you the truth, I haven't seen much meanness. I do feel that people may be able to correct each other in a more polite manner, but your suppose to accept their corrections. We can definitely all be friends! You can talk to us on the chat box and stuff (: However, if you feel their is a problem please PM any of the admins, or any of the mods!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 am

Thanks...all I am trying to do point out that people should tell you your corrections a little bit nicer....that's all Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 am

I agree with your message, but since when we reply things on a computer, the people receiving it don't see our face, only typed words, so they can take it in a totally different way than what the typer meant it to be c:
My opinion c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down