Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D Protec10

Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D

+3
justice~loves~italy
Eden
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
7 posters

Go down

Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D Empty Stuff for bunny! please click!!Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:06 am

ok so a lot of it is explained in the title rofl Wink

here's what i'm trading for bunny if you have an extra pair:

lime green gem of a friend dress

two light pink gem of a friend dresses

blue pink or red embriodereds( i am offering two for bunny)

blue girl pirate top

red satin holiday dress

pink hula hello kitty outfit

champ pants

tiger duffle bag

that's all for now.. please post if you have bunny Very Happy please!!!

Last edited by ℰʟƒyDiamond on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D Empty Re: Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D

Post by justice~loves~italy Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:27 am

kay, first of all there is no 'gem of a friend dresses'
second, how could u feel alone without bunny glasses if u never had them before and geez there just a virtual pair of glasses. telling someone to click this because u feel alone without a pair of glasses is ridiculous...that's gonna make people not wanna click..
~Justine
justice~loves~italy
justice~loves~italy
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D Empty Re: Stuff for bunny! please click!!\Stuff for bunny!! or stuff i can trade for bunny!! like bbl's embroidered!! anything!! stuff ! i'm just making this title long so people will click on it rofl ;) please click!!! you don't have to but i want you to!!!!! :D:D

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 pm

JollyJustice wrote:kay, first of all there is no 'gem of a friend dresses'
second, how could u feel alone without bunny glasses if u never had them before and geez there just a virtual pair of glasses. telling someone to click this because u feel alone without a pair of glasses is ridiculous...that's gonna make people not wanna click..
~Justine

i know rofl. i mean on bv.... and yes there are... i'll post pics of them...
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabella Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:27 am

I think this is a good offer. But I am really looking for Old Bearville Outfiters Clothing. Do you have any of those kind of stuff? If you do I would love to trade with you. Smile
Annabella
Annabella
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:17 am

uuummm yeah actually Very Happy let's trade and you can see what i have Very Happy kk? what's ur username?? mine is Diamond4leafclover43
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥pínkíє♥ Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:01 am

Annabella wrote:I think this is a good offer. But I am really looking for Old Bearville Outfiters Clothing. Do you have any of those kind of stuff? If you do I would love to trade with you. Smile

I have old bvo!
♥pínkíє♥
♥pínkíє♥
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyQueenBear2 Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:31 am

[quote="♥️pínkíє♥️"]
Annabella wrote:I think this is a good offer. But I am really looking for Old Bearville Outfiters Clothing. Do you have any of those kind of stuff? If you do I would love to trade with you. Smile

I HAVE YORKIE PLAID SKIRT,CROWN TOP,GIRL PRATE HAT,ZEBRA PRINT PURSE(SO AWESOME),
2008 AND 2009 GLASSES AND MORE STUFF. xD
SunnyQueenBear2
SunnyQueenBear2
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 am

ok guysss... you can start your own trading thread to talk about this stuff... all i'm looking for are bunny. not old bvo kk?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 am

Say "bunny things like Anything fur bunny, trading all fur bunny, trading ---say your items here--- etc.

do it for a long time and people will give you stuff that can get you bunny like a bbl cap
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:55 am

i know i did... but the title was to long and got cut off. and i know amy... Very Happy thanks for the advice though Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:20 am

JollyJustice wrote:kay, first of all there is no 'gem of a friend dresses'
~Justine

please dont hurt elfydiamond's feelings Crying or Very sad with your "kindness" No
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 am

it's ok amy i don't mind Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down