Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? Protec10

Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says?

+2
catfeet
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
6 posters

Go down

Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? Empty Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says?

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 am

Hey,
At school today, my friend Ebony and Megan (Yes, the same violent Megan who fell out with me last year and tried to put me in a coma) fell out. It wasn't something huge but Megan holds grudges over people so this will last a while.
I hate Megan! She acts like were best friends, she play fights me and I end up getting hurt but laugh it off, Megan has always grabbed my arm and pulled me where she is going, she once did it so I dislocated my arm it was so hard, today she slapped me round my face, I hate her!
So, today one of my best friends Ebony asked me to defend her, she also said she would tell megan to knock off hurting me and I agreed that i would help her and she would help me, its going to happen tomorrow break.
I told my mum about it when we were driving home, my mum told me to stay out of it because Megan would just be violent to me.
Should I break my promise to Ebony and stay out of it and let Megan carry on hurting me or should I be faithful to Ebony and go against my mum?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? Empty Re: Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says?

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 am

^^ Any advice will help! ^^
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says? Empty Re: Should I stay faithful or go with what my mum says?

Post by catfeet Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 am

Go with your mums opinion, i'm sure she knows best.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 am

But Ive already promised my best friend I would! I'm sick of Megan being awful to me and they're both in my class for the next four years!!
I might go with my best friend because I hate Megan and I hate people who are mean to my friends
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 am

tabs go with your mom you don't want to get hurt again so tell your friend no. i don't want to get hurt again lool or else just you and your friend could just ignore her and tell a teacher.. lool
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 am

If she continues to hurt you, just tell The Headteacher.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 am

You don't know how clingy she is! She is double my size (well nearly) and she yanks me so hard it hurts for about a week, she hits me constantly and did I mention? When we last fell out she almost put me in a coma!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:03 am

You shouldn't be telling US the problems, you should be telling your Head Teacher this already! Tell her/him tomorrow!
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 am

I've only been at this school 3 days! I can't go to the head! Thats a bit OTT.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:18 am

No, it's not 'OTT'.
If you don't do anything, she'll KEEP doing it.
Unless that really was you writing that thread about keeping your popularity. . .
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 am

But do whatever you want. I hope it all turns out well for you. Smile
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 am

Your mum is right.If you try and do something she'll just get violent for standing up to her;c
I suggest telling an adult or a teacher at school who could help resolve this matter because squaring up to each other never works.If you really wanna do this then go ahead but trying to stick it to Megan will only make things worse not better,
Hope this helped,
Fran
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 am

Wait, back up, MEGAN PUT YOU IN THE COMMA?! I really think you should go with Ebony, I know your mom said not to, but 1.you made a promise 2.THIS IS NOT OK. Megan shouldnt be doing that kinda stuff at all, And she thinks shes your friend? PUH-lease!
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 am

You should do a combination of the two -- stay with Ebony, but both of you keep away from Megan. Watch out for each other, and try to keep from getting hurt again.

And don't laugh it off -- if you laugh it off, she can avoid getting in trouble, claiming it was all in good fun, even if you're seriously injured. If it seems like she's coming after you again, go to a teacher. Even if you don't tattle, remaining in sight of a teacher or playground supervisor makes it harder for her to get away with it.
MollyFlyer
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:16 am

A) I don't want to sound like a snitch
B) I kinda can't do both, Megan thinks were great friends and she never leaves me alone, she follows me around.
C) She didn't put me in a coma but she almost did
D) The thing didn't happen today because Ebony was with her friends from another class
E) I Made Ebony A Promise

I was telling Beth about it (Yes the same Beth who encouraged Megan to put me in a coma), then she told Megan, Megan apologised to Ebony, it was really fake but atleast its all over.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down