Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! Protec10

Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!!

+4
ErikasGhost
Michelle
anika_
SnowySadie❅
8 posters

Go down

Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! Empty Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!!

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 am

Title says it all....STAY AWAY FROM THIS THING!(sorry for caps). ! We don't know were she is, last i checked she is a tricker! He or she is in Bear Blvd.( update she wants everyone with bunny!)

Last edited by sadieyourock71 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! Empty Re: Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 am

Why?c:

Back to top Go down

Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!! Empty Re: Stay Away From SomeoneTrack!!!!!!! UPDATES!!

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 am

He or she is a tricker, a fortune teller
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 am

Okay. Thanks I'll keep a look out for him c:

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:38 am

Thanks for alerting us about thisc:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 am

Your welcome
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 am

c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 am

yes i heard f him also, he gave my friend a "fortune". he told her you live in this place and this place, whats her real name and they were all true, he is very weird and creep so its best to be away from him
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:56 am

❄ρερρεямιnт~мιcнεℓℓε❄ wrote:yes i heard f him also, he gave my friend a "fortune". he told her you live in this place and this place, whats her real name and they were all true, he is very weird and creep so its best to be away from him
Thats supperrrrr creepy D: I'm scared now (I have a fear of stalkers):c Maybe i'll only trade with him so I can see if he stalks me xD
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:37 am

♬♡→ᴇŗìĸа←♡♬ wrote:
❄ρερρεямιnт~мιcнεℓℓε❄ wrote:yes i heard f him also, he gave my friend a "fortune". he told her you live in this place and this place, whats her real name and they were all true, he is very weird and creep so its best to be away from him
Thats supperrrrr creepy D: I'm scared now (I have a fear of stalkers):c Maybe i'll only trade with him so I can see if he stalks me xD

Um, no offense, but if you're scared of stalkers, why would you intentionally try to get that person to stalk you?

I keep seeing people on here who are upset because they got hacked on BABV, or their email got hacked, so I wouldn't play this as a game.

People like that can track you down and hurt/kill you.

I don't think anyone wants a replay of the Sandy Hook murders.

And all of you who see them need to report them, not just let them go.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:40 am

Perry the Platypus wrote:
♬♡→ᴇŗìĸа←♡♬ wrote:

Um, no offense, but if you're scared of stalkers, why would you intentionally try to get that person to stalk you?

And all of you who see them need to report them, not just let them go.

I was jk.... Why would I ask him to trade? Plus I'm not scared of stalkers, I was jk.
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:49 am

Thank you for informing us!
We will watch out Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 am

:O good thing I've got me no bunny Razz
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 am

LOL, this dude just wants the ladies LOL
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:45 am

Dang it! I gotta turn ugly now xD
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 am

Creeepy!!! Thanks for informing us Sadie!!!!!!
I will look out for this person!!1
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum