Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 Protec10

hi everyone.......I have some news.

+5
anika_
Michelle
AmyPie
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Rainbow Dash
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 Empty Re: hi everyone.......I have some news.

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Agreed ^^
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

hi everyone.......I have some news. - Page 2 Empty Re: hi everyone.......I have some news.

Post by ✄. . .мα∂ιѕση Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:40 am

please lock this thread. i am VERY mad because you all are giving starla a hard time and something personal has been happening with her life, and no it's not about here being sick, it's about something else she told me at dance. i'm tired of seeing people's reps being minused for no reason. so MOD/admin please lock
✄. . .мα∂ιѕση
✄. . .мα∂ιѕση
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:42 am

Nobodys giving Starla a hard time Madison, this isn't Starla's thread, if she wants to make a thread, she can do.
Please just don't be mad at us for doing nothing wrong and minusing OUR reps for no reason whatsoever!
Starla, get better soon.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 am

You don't have the right to go on someone else's thread and talk about someone else,
btw you minused mine for no reason?
This is completely irrelevant to bbpw's thread,
You wouldn't like it if i came on your thread and talked about stuff not needed to know.:c
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm

✄. . .мα∂ιѕση wrote:please lock this thread. i am VERY mad because you all are giving starla a hard time and something personal has been happening with her life, and no it's not about here being sick, it's about something else she told me at dance. i'm tired of seeing people's reps being minused for no reason. so MOD/admin please lock

Well I am not allowed to rep. And it is not my fault starla is having a rough time. Becuase I am negative in rep. I am sorry if she is having a rough time, but please understand it is not my fault.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Good job making this (:

Last edited by ✲мicнεllε✲ on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Shocked How did you find that out? and is she the one who has been giving me bad reps. I am so shocked! I just don't understand..... How did anyone find out? (I have been away for a sleepover so I don't know....)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 pm

✄. . .мα∂ιѕση wrote:please lock this thread. i am VERY mad because you all are giving starla a hard time and something personal has been happening with her life, and no it's not about here being sick, it's about something else she told me at dance. i'm tired of seeing people's reps being minused for no reason. so MOD/admin please lock
Madison, did I tell you? You sound a LOT like Starla's mom!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Whatever you say, Starla. -___-
Who keeps on downing peoples rep? It's getting to me now. -.-
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:24 am

I downed the reps where Starla was mean to people but 200 is pushing it. If you hover over where you choose + or - you get to see how many people have voted negative, when I voted it was 5!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 am

she was really mean to me, And I honestly I gave her -30 just because she sent me rude pms, and commented hurtful things, as well as lieng. One time we were only ones in chat box and she started yelling at me to order from her avvie shop and fill at the form, and when I would, she would start yelling at me again about how hard it is to make avvies, and how she couldn't do it.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 am

Guys wanna know something Funny?? Lol starlas telling us to stop double posting and then on her graphic shop she double and triple posted hoe funny lol
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2