Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
hi everyone.......I have some news. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

hi everyone.......I have some news. Protec10

hi everyone.......I have some news.

+5
anika_
Michelle
AmyPie
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Rainbow Dash
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hi everyone.......I have some news. Empty hi everyone.......I have some news.

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 am

I have been on bearville for over 5 years now. I am not quiting defenitly not. but I think I will give up on trying to get rares. It's what bearville has become these days and if so then I don't want to be apart of it. I will not quit until the end of my days becuase of all the friends I have. I am deciding to give my rares to my cousin. She wants them the most. I will still have safe open chat. This is not to be rude to anybody else I am just giving up on getting rares. There will be times if there is rares avaliable and I get it, I asure you that I will give them to you. I just feel like bearville 'Rares' has become the most important things in bearville. I used to laugh and play with friends online and go shopping with them and everything but when bunny became the talk of the town, everything switched around. Over time, other things became popular, more rares a matter of fact (Grand, florida, slippers.) and now I will try to go back in time to the way bearville used to be. Rares to some of you I understand are AMAZING! and I respect that. But to me, I relized I had friends that I have ignored becuase of rares. And becuase of rares it's cuasing me to become more rude to others like if anyone saw my post about the "bunny glasses and nerdy glasses for free please!" topic then you know what the rares have done to me. Most of you enjoy your rares! Smile And I won't stop anyone. this message is just to let you know that I will not be trying to get any rares anymore. I actually have a few people to apoligize to for this reason: mostly eden. She was so nice to me about rares and I am so sorry! and then starlaseaside. She tried to tell me about rares to and I acted as though I didn't care. I am sorry to everyone that I may have hurt, and I am trying to get better. rares on babv are actually making me worse on school work and educational purposes. It takes up my mind and then once I get alerted, it comes to the point where I don't know 8 times 3 (It's 24 But i was reminded). I know everyone feels different but this is how I feel now. I have changed. Friends are more important to me than rares. I am not going to loose friends anymore becuase of this purpose. I love my friends alot more than rares and this silly purpose is not going to help me get better. To me, bearville was made for friends. Furry or human. And I am not going to use my account for rares but just for bears Wink. I don't know why people want rares anyway. To me it was just to be cool. But you can be cool anyway you are! bearville or not, everyone in the world has SOMETHING cool about them, and theirs no doubt in my mind that that's not true. Their are maybe people you don't like ANYWHERE but that doesn't mean that there not cool! To me bearville playground tought me that. I love all you guys and to me rares was trying to domaniat that. Please understand this message. no more bearville rares anymore for me. And I know some may agree. And some may not. This is just an update for me. Thanks bearville playground for teaching me this lesson. I now see the light.

Signing off with rares for the last time,

Braveboltponywarrior (Lexiepeacebear86)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

hi everyone.......I have some news. Empty Re: hi everyone.......I have some news.

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 am

Does anyone have advice for this? Smile or comments? Please! Tell me what you think! this is open for opinons! Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

hi everyone.......I have some news. Empty Re: hi everyone.......I have some news.

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:03 am

bbwp, please stop double posting. this is the 3rd time i have caught you doing it. please don't make me say it again!!!
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 am

omg this is true, I have a friend who doesent care about rare and I have been pushing her aside for rare, I won't always wear my bunny, because sometimes I like wearing other masks/glasses like my mustache. People expect more for rare than they used to, like now you need bbl with like a rare eft for bunny, furry used to be fair for bunny now people want more, and people spend more time on rare than friends, if you want bunny, take a trip to pawlette and get some cool glasses there, I an not telling you to give up and have pawlette only, but search for rare less. Rare items have also been taking over my life. I would spend hours trying to get bunny, Bunny became an obsession, and I had like an addiction. it got worse and it turned into a disorder. i spent 8+ hours sometimes trying to get bunny, I think I might take a looooong break off of rare searching and play with my bffs. but I am not giving away my rare, nor wear it for the rest of my life, I might take my bunny off sometimes and that's ok, because it's my bv account, not anyone else's. btw I read why you wanted bunny on the raffle, and I thought it was mean that people were saying that those weren't the real bunny, yes they are , but they are not the ones that people trade bbls and more for.
thanks for posting. this changed me (:
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:31 am

Bbpw try to not double post, (: and it's good that u want to give up and try playing bearville, the way it should be played, having fun and more, it's not really about rare, I like the decision ur doing (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:54 am

ღѕтαяℓα♥️ѕєαѕι∂єツ wrote:bbwp, please stop double posting. this is the 3rd time i have caught you doing it. please don't make me say it again!!!
I'm sorry, and you could say it in a bit nicer way. You haven't told me before.

GoldenPieAmy wrote:omg this is true, I have a friend who doesent care about rare and I have been pushing her aside for rare, I won't always wear my bunny, because sometimes I like wearing other masks/glasses like my mustache. People expect more for rare than they used to, like now you need bbl with like a rare eft for bunny, furry used to be fair for bunny now people want more, and people spend more time on rare than friends, if you want bunny, take a trip to pawlette and get some cool glasses there, I an not telling you to give up and have pawlette only, but search for rare less. Rare items have also been taking over my life. I would spend hours trying to get bunny, Bunny became an obsession, and I had like an addiction. it got worse and it turned into a disorder. i spent 8+ hours sometimes trying to get bunny, I think I might take a looooong break off of rare searching and play with my bffs. but I am not giving away my rare, nor wear it for the rest of my life, I might take my bunny off sometimes and that's ok, because it's my bv account, not anyone else's. btw I read why you wanted bunny on the raffle, and I thought it was mean that people were saying that those weren't the real bunny, yes they are , but they are not the ones that people trade bbls and more for.
I am glad this spoke through you! Smile it feels good that people agree with this problem and the solution for it! Smile

Michellebabv wrote:Bbpw try to not double post, (: and it's good that u want to give up and try playing bearville, the way it should be played, having fun and more, it's not really about rare, I like the decision ur doing (:

Thankies michelle! I can always count on you to say the nicest things! Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 am

i said it as nice as i could bbwp, when you are sick you can't really be the nicest person
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

I understand.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:02 pm

^^ agreed, people are becoming greedy these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:03 pm

who me?
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 pm

ღѕтαяℓα♥ѕєαѕι∂єツ wrote:who me?

not you. some people that i've traded with (besides my friends and some nice traders)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 pm

OceanHoney22 wrote:^^ agreed, people are becoming greedy these days.

I am glad that people understand the problem. It makes me feel good that other people notice it too Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:06 pm

BraveBoltPonyWarrior wrote:
ღѕтαяℓα♥️ѕєαѕι∂єツ wrote:bbwp, please stop double posting. this is the 3rd time i have caught you doing it. please don't make me say it again!!!

GoldenPieAmy wrote:omg this is true, I have a friend who doesent care about rare and I have been pushing her aside for rare, I won't always wear my bunny, because sometimes I like wearing other masks/glasses like my mustache. People expect more for rare than they used to, like now you need bbl with like a rare eft for bunny, furry used to be fair for bunny now people want more, and people spend more time on rare than friends, if you want bunny, take a trip to pawlette and get some cool glasses there, I an not telling you to give up and have pawlette only, but search for rare less. Rare items have also been taking over my life. I would spend hours trying to get bunny, Bunny became an obsession, and I had like an addiction. it got worse and it turned into a disorder. i spent 8+ hours sometimes trying to get bunny, I think I might take a looooong break off of rare searching and play with my bffs. but I am not giving away my rare, nor wear it for the rest of my life, I might take my bunny off sometimes and that's ok, because it's my bv account, not anyone else's. btw I read why you wanted bunny on the raffle, and I thought it was mean that people were saying that those weren't the real bunny, yes they are , but they are not the ones that people trade bbls and more for.
I am glad this spoke through you! Smile it feels good that people agree with this problem and the solution for it! Smile

Michellebabv wrote:Bbpw try to not double post, (: and it's good that u want to give up and try playing bearville, the way it should be played, having fun and more, it's not really about rare, I like the decision ur doing (:

lol Starla! I can count on u to! (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:07 pm

um michelle? i din't write that. and ok, thanks ocean
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Omg sorry Starla I got confused thanks bbpw! (: and thanks Starla for telling me lol
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Michellebabv wrote:
BraveBoltPonyWarrior wrote:

lol Starla! I can count on u to! (:

Lol Smile i said it Smile cuase that sentence speaks the truth Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 am

I completely understand what you mean,
Sometimes i just take my bunny off because well there can be better stuff available like stuff from pawlette,bvo store or even from the fountain.When i got bunny i changed and i left all my friends behind in favour of a rare life but i regret that decision.Sometimes not having rare stuff is better because you don't need to worry about being hacked or accidently trading items.I think what you did was brave and i don't think i'd ever be able to give up collecting rare items.Rares changed my life around and now i barely speak to anyone on babv because i just care about getting items. Your post really changed the way i thought and maybe i shouldn't care about getting rare so much.
I'll up your rep(+1)
You made a great decision,
Fran
xxxxxxxxxx
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:46 am

And plus rares can get you in alot of fights or mistakes so this is what I came up with Smile I am glad alot of people agree with it. I didn't know anyone else felt the same way I feel about it. Smile your comments have made my week everyone and thank you Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 am

guys on this forum every post i have made got a negative rep. Please stop doing that, when you are sick would you want someone upseting you?Sad
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ✄. . .мα∂ιѕση Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

guys stop minusing starla's rep for no reason. she is just trying to help.
✄. . .мα∂ιѕση
✄. . .мα∂ιѕση
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm

madisons right. starlas been sick and shes been going through a hard time no one should be giving her low rep
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm

I didnt mention that somepeople judge each other on rarity. I have a friend named AdelineSpringtime and we met back when we had no rare, and now we have bunny. She has rare friends but I don't think she judged them. We should have a day when we take off our rare and dress up in cool outfits that express WHO we are not how rare we are. I like my bunny glasses but still like my other glasses and masks. Lexi (bbpw) You were strong to do that, by the way what rare did you have? and remember that friends are top priority Wink lol
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm

thank you maddy and michelle!Smile y'all will always be my friends!
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Guys you are talking about Starla on someone else's thread,
If you wanan talk about reps and starla go make another thread not do it on someone else's.>:c
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Agreed^
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next