Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 Protec10

♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕

+9
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
angela8
anika_
Tim Hortons ✮
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 am

Ok, for my light light pink bbl, furry, brown eft and something else of yours?
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♔Come one, come all! to the royal rares SMG'S trading banquet!♕

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 am

zoe my items are updated ._.
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 am

Ohhh, sorry. Well I like dino shoes, brown eft, neon blue hpt and bunny glasses. Do you have an offer? Razz
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:00 am

Hey! I'm interested in your buny glasses but have no idea what to trade looool. Check my trading thread Smile ?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 am

is bunny glasses on your wishlist because you want another pair?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 am

for your bunny-
blue eft
rock guitar tank
scottie skirt
2 patriotic girl skirts (red and pink)
fur trim skirt
floral capri top
and idk something else lol
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 am

Interested in bunny.
Offer: Lilac Embroided, Bright Pink Embroided, Hot Pink Roller Skates, My Mustache (xD), Neonish Pink Floral Capri Top, Pink Hula Outfit (Old BVO) & Star Stripes Outfit. : )
Hope you consider my offer, I'm really interested!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 am

@zoe--> would trade HPT and dino shoes for your light pink bbl? or we can meet up and i don't have brown eft anymore it's crossed from my list 0.0
@Franchesa--> i checked your trading thread what's your offer?
@myra--> yes ;DDD
@starla-->no thanks D:
@tabitha-->sorry no thanks really not interested in any old bvo
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am

Alright lool. Furry, 2 items on the list of your choice and mouse ears Smile? looooooool or you can make an offer by choosing whichever stuff you like Smile basically you choose whatever lool

Oh yes i'm also interested in neon blue hpt lool Smile
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 am

oops sorry for double posting but i've traded dark pink clogs if you may of wanted to include that in your offer lool :s Smile
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 am

For Bunny Glasses
Purple BB cap
Sash
And mouse ears? (:
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:10 am

Franchesa i decided not to trade my bunny but i did offer for your furry on another thread
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 am

starla you do not need to post irrelevant comments on my thread just cause nobody is accepting your offer doesn't mean nobody is trading bunny. and you don't need to get upset they're just pixels could an admin or somebody please delete that comment? thank you. oh and starla one of the rules on here is that you shouldn't whine or complain about anything on here it's really annoying. if your sad or mad about please go express your opinion somewhere else except here thank you.
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 am

Oh, it's just because it said it still... Razz
And sure, we can meet up!
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 am

Where do you want to meet up?
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:53 am

ok back trading thread is still up!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Would you like a scout sash?
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 pm

SMG wrote:starla you do not need to post irrelevant comments on my thread just cause nobody is accepting your offer doesn't mean nobody is trading bunny. and you don't need to get upset they're just pixels could an admin or somebody please delete that comment? thank you. oh and starla one of the rules on here is that you shouldn't whine or complain about anything on here it's really annoying. if your sad or mad about please go express your opinion somewhere else except here thank you.

A bit harsh don'tcha think? Wink

Anywaaays, for your green wand i offer saber tooth dress and 2 embroidereds.
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 pm

KatieBearPaw8 wrote:
SMG wrote:starla you do not need to post irrelevant comments on my thread just cause nobody is accepting your offer doesn't mean nobody is trading bunny. and you don't need to get upset they're just pixels could an admin or somebody please delete that comment? thank you. oh and starla one of the rules on here is that you shouldn't whine or complain about anything on here it's really annoying. if your sad or mad about please go express your opinion somewhere else except here thank you.

A bit harsh don'tcha think? Wink

Anywaaays, for your green wand i offer saber tooth dress and 2 embroidereds.

Just saying, that isn't harsh.. Starla was spamming in a way I guess..which is against the rules:3.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Sorry for double-posting,
Buuuuut xD;

Sash

For Neon Blue Hpt?I might be able to add idk lol Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2