Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate Protec10

Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate

+9
Valhoops
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
amyadorable4726
JosieBear
Tim Hortons ✮
Daphne♥
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
priscillaballerina31
13 posters

Go down

Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate Empty Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate

Post by priscillaballerina31 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello everyone! Smile
I am pretty new here. My name is priscillaballerina31. Most people call me Ballerina. admin Melanie gave me permissions to host a few contests
so here we go.....

Turquoise Hugs Bear Birth certificate
Story Writing contest

Contest Start date 9/06/2011
Contest End Date:9/10/2011

Rules:
must follow all forum rules and contest section rules

Do not make rude comments on other entries

Do not copy other peoples stories

Do not complain that others have copied your stories as great minds think alike there may be similarities in stories so I will use my best judgement and decide.

Instructions:

Write a short story about Friendship with your new bear and what your new bear would mean to you.

Good luck to all! Very Happy
Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate Sun20Congrats-1
And the winner is....
Caroliine!!

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total
priscillaballerina31
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate Empty Re: Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:48 pm

A New Friendship!
By:PearlHearts14
I just got home today with my new furry friend, Marie! I am sooo excited to start yet another new friendship! So far Marie & I have been to the Ice Cream Parlor, a Clothing store, & this jewelery store. Marie means to me to have another friendship with!! I am so glad I have another new friend!! My friendship with Marie has just started but you would probably think "Well now since it has started will it end, cause every start has a end, right?" but no it will never ever end cause friendships never end!!! My friendship with her will go on &, on &, on!
THE END!!!
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate Empty Re: Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 am

My best friend! Turquoise xx

Turquoise is the most bestest friend in the whole wide world!I have just got her recently my second bear to add to the collection! Me and turquoise go practically every together, going to the beach, getting an ice cream, eating our lunch together, even when i have my hair cut!! My relationship between me and my little turquoise is amazing, she gets all the comfort she needs (sleeping with me and night)I change her outfit everyday, play games with her and my other build-a-bears. My relationship with turquoise with last forever and ever and ever!!

The end! Very Happy
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 am

Friends for life

well i'm driving home with my new yorkshier terrier furry friend! I'm so so so excited cause i got clothes for her and everything!Omg were finally home I'm walking in the house right now Smile Ok i'm in my room and i'm gonna bring her to life on bearville.com!Her name is chloe.Ok i brought her to life yay! Now i'm sitting on my bed playing and talking to chloe today was such a awesome day i'll never Ever forget today:)well i'm gonna go to sleep with her cause she is so so fluffy :)Were the best of best friends we play and play everyday. We share lunch all the time.She is so sweet:)

The End.
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:06 am

SWEETIE THE CAT
a sad happy true story by:Princessstar165

once when i was rlly little i got my first build a bear for the first time from my friend on my birthday. I was so so happy and it was a cat. i named her sweetie because she looked very sweet. i took her everywhere i went and even ate together i tokk her to the playground,mall,friends house, and so much other places. until one day i went to the mall and came out without her. we searched everwhere but she was nowhere to be seen. i was so sad i cried for 3 days straight and did'nt bother to go to school either that day. i lost my most favorite posseion and could'nt bear it later on my friend felt so sad for me she gave me hers. i was so happy. but sweetie would always stay in my heart no matter what Smile

xoxoxoxo - princess Wink hope i win btw! Sad wish i
still had sweetie though ...
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieBear Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 am

WHERE BEST FRIEND'S ARE MADE

This week my mom promised me we would go to Build-A-Bear. I was very excited to get my 40th buildabear. I knew this one would be special. I walked around the shop for along time, picking a bear. But I knew which one I came for. I quietly walked to the Cookie Dough Bears. I knew each one was the same, but this one was the best. I headed over to the stuffing machine, where the worker stuffed my bear. I told her many stories of all of my bears and how much I love them. I finally made my bear. But what is a good name? "Sundae." I said. I took home my bear and put him online. This was the most memorable Bear of my life! I rode across town with my new ice cream ride with me and Sundae laughing in it as we ate ice cream Very Happy

The end! I hope you LOOVVVEED it Smile I hope I win, and good luck to others!
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

http://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by amyadorable4726 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 am

Wow well my newest "bear" is Bumble the Abominable Snowmonster Smile
amyadorable4726
amyadorable4726
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 am

My Monkey.
Its my birthday. Mom tells me to get in the car. I give her a confused look. "Where are we going?," I ask. "Oh, you'll see," she says back to me. We drive for about 20 minutes, and I start to get anxious. Finally we stop at the mall. My mom takes my hand and leads me inside. The first store I see is build-a-bear workshop. "Mom, can I go look at build-a-bear?," I ask. Mom smiles.. "Sure," she says back to me. I look around. I see the perfect bear! I walk over to the zoo colletion and pick up the monkey. "Can I have this one mommy?," I ask. Mom smiles again. "Of course, dear Happy Birthday!," she says back to me gleefully. I bring my monkey to the stuffing machine and the woman at the machine stuffs it for me. "Does this feel okay?," says the woman. I hug the monkey and tell the woman I want to name it Peanut. "It's pawsome!," I say. Next I brush off my bear and pick out the cutest purple dress for my monkey. Then we pay for it at the desk. "Thanks, mommy," I say. She smiles at me and gives me a big hug. Then, when we get home I decide that to express my love for my monkey, I will write a poem for it. I think and then I get an idea.

Peanut, my monkey
I hug my special friend,
I never want today to end,
My monkey in its purple dress,
I bring it to the table,
We both eat cake and make a mess,
This was my best birthday ever,
I hope this friendship lasts forever

Its not a very great poem, I think. But its special in many ways. Today I made I new friend and this poem will make a great memory. I look at the clock. Its 8:00. Time for bed! My mommy kisses my goodnight and I fall asleep on my warm bed, hugging Peanut tight.

The End

I hope you enjoyed my story! Very Happy Very Happy

Turquoise Friends Bear Birth Certificate 2vv58ud

Rofl I hope you enjoyed my story (its not true btw its a made-up story, but its still good)
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhoops Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 am

One sunny morning i wake up tired laying by my panda pillow pet. I lean up and yawn then step off my bed and walk to the bathroom with my dinosaur slippers on. I brush my teeth and comb my hair and get dressed. I check out the build a bears on the computer, I see one i really like! I ask my mother if I could get that build a bear (purple dinosaur) She said if was paying for it,so I did! We got in the car and drove to build-a-bear-workshop and i brought Rawrasaurus(The purple dinosaur bear I wanted) To life! To this day me and Rawrasaurus are best friends for life. The end Smile
Valhoops
Valhoops
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:18 am

A great new friendship! By: EdenBlue9

One sunny morning I woke up and I had a fantastic dream! My dream was that I was getting a buildabear! I have always, always, always wanted a buildabear! So I checked online and I saw one which was sooooo cute and it is my favorite animal ever! It is the magnificent monkey (it lives up by its name)! I asked my parents if I could have it. I am so happy! They said I could! So we drove off to babw and I saw it! I tell you, it is sooo cute! It lives up to its name, I tell you! I knew the name that I wanted to make it! It's name is Saru! Saru means monkey in Japanese! So after the worker stuffed it I gave it a bath and I got sooo anxious! I realized I was finally getting a buildabear! I got its birth certificate and I was soooo excited! I went everywhere with him! I went to the icecream shop with Saru, grocery stores, and so much more!
This is an extraordinary friendship that will never end!
Here is a short little poem! Very Happy
~~~Saru~~~
You are a great friend
A friendship that will never end!
Everyday we have so much fun,
I want the days to never end!
Playing, laughing, and so much more
This friendship will never get bored!
I love you, Saru, as you know,
we will be best friends as long as time will go!

I hope you enjoyed this Priscilla and make the best story win!
EdenBlue9

Last edited by edenblue9 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am

My new furry friend is very special to me, so i named it after my mom, whose name is Rosalina because my mom is very special to me too. I made my bear some honey, and whole grain bread. She loved it! We went outside on the swings and she went really high! I was very excited for what we would do next, I let her decide and she wanted to play hide and seek, and as good as she is, I still won. I love Rosalina and She loves me.

The end
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline+LiamPayne♥ Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm

I hopped out of bed and gazed out the window. The curtains billowed gently with the wind, sunlight filtering from them.It was a gorgeous day! I bounded down the stairs, my stomach rumbling rapidly. I walked into the kitchen, all set to get my cereal, when all the sudden my family jumped out and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I screamed, startled for a second, but then my face lit up, and I broke into a wide, sunny grin. "Thanks guys!", I shrieked. "Caroline, your father and I have been thinking about your gift this year...", my mother let her sentence trail off. I squealed, closed my eyes, and stuck my hands in front of me . "For a day, we'll do whatever you want."

And so that's how I ended up in build a bear workshop in the Florida Mall. My eyes scanned the tubs of animals, looking for the right one. My eyes stopped on the orca whale. "Ooh! This is the one for me!" I sqealed in delight. I picked up an orca and hugged it to my chest. Then I joined the line for stuffing. Finally, it was my turn. I stepped up, grinning like crazy.

The store clerk and I chatted for a bit. Then she began to stuff my orca. The machine hummed loudly as I stepped on the pedal. Finally she took it off and held it out to me. It was perfect! I thanked the clerk and wandered to the clothing section. No, I thought immediately. Clothes on an orca whale? That would look funny and odd. I skipped to the computers and pondered upon a name for her... Splash! Perfect! My fingers flew over the keyboard, as I typed out the information quickly. I hit enter and followed my mom to the checkout.

I flitted and fluttered around excitedly. My new best friend is Splash, a beautiful orca whale. I love Splash so much <3

Last edited by Caroliine on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo xD)
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurtheorca Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am

Caroline's is really good!
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:42 am

I am so not gonna win Sad
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkyPie Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 am

I dont know if this is really a story but heres a true one:

Once I saw the Babw Store, i wanted a bear, I begged my mom for one she said yes and i was soo happy i was only 5 years old. I knew the Nikkis Bear tree bear was gonna be a amazing bear, Nikki was the name of my sister and i lvoed purple. I named my bear Lillie, And she was like my best friend. I sometimes make fun of because its too old for stuffed bears, But i don't care. I treated Lillie like a human i gave her food and dressed her up and slept with her. I dont collect stuffed bears because I feel like one bear is not gonna get much love from me so i only have 3 and i feel like if i dont feed them they will hate me. I persuaded my sister to get a bear too and she got a koala, she thought it was a cat and it was cute xD
I am too in love with babw its a cute site and store i will never quit BABV . As I found out in my grade people have stuffed bears from babv i didnt felt so alone now, even boys have them so i was happy c:. I take my Lillie Everywhere Very Happy I sometimes take her out to eat and to the mall and sometimes when i have a new bear, i let her stay at home and suprise her with a new buddy. I leave her in the car in the hotness sometimes because my mom said not to bring her since i almost lost her at the mall so i left bad :c. Sometimes i call them my babies xD and my sister is the aunt to them and my sister's bears are their cousins. Lillie will always be my best friend , Forever and Always Wink

Getting a new bear online will be fine and good since my account doesnt have a bear on my new one Sad But in real life i wouldn't accept, I feel like my other bears will have no love like the newbie :c
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 am

Contest is now closed
I will edit my first post to announce the winner.
Everyone did a pawsome job and picking one winner was very difficult.

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
priscillaballerina31
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkyPie Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 am

Good luck to all!!
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieBear Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 am

Well done guys! I hope I win but good luck.....If I win I am giving the bear code to my friend Smile
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkyPie Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 am

coolio
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:52 am

congrats carolline!
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkyPie Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 am

? lol^
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieBear Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 am

?
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieBear Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:54 am

?
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 am

see the first post to see the winner! Smile
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 am

Sad
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down