Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE Protec10

WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE

+3
SpiderAya♥
JosieBear
priscillaballerina31
7 posters

Go down

WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE Empty WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE

Post by priscillaballerina31 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 am

Everyone did a pawsome job and I really loved everyone's stories but unfortunately there can only be one winner and it was a beary difficult decision for me.
Please give

WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE Sun20Congrats-1
to Caroliine!!
Here is her winning story:

I hopped out of bed and gazed out the window. The curtains billowed gently with the wind, sunlight filtering from them.It was a gorgeous day! I bounded down the stairs, my stomach rumbling rapidly. I walked into the kitchen, all set to get my cereal, when all the sudden my family jumped out and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I screamed, startled for a second, but then my face lit up, and I broke into a wide, sunny grin. "Thanks guys!", I shrieked. "Caroline, your father and I have been thinking about your gift this year...", my mother let her sentence trail off. I squealed, closed my eyes, and stuck my hands in front of me . "For a day, we'll do whatever you want."

And so that's how I ended up in build a bear workshop in the Florida Mall. My eyes scanned the tubs of animals, looking for the right one. My eyes stopped on the orca whale. "Ooh! This is the one for me!" I sqealed in delight. I picked up an orca and hugged it to my chest. Then I joined the line for stuffing. Finally, it was my turn. I stepped up, grinning like crazy.

The store clerk and I chatted for a bit. Then she began to stuff my orca. The machine hummed loudly as I stepped on the pedal. Finally she took it off and held it out to me. It was perfect! I thanked the clerk and wandered to the clothing section. No, I thought immediately. Clothes on an orca whale? That would look funny and odd. I skipped to the computers and pondered upon a name for her... Splash! Perfect! My fingers flew over the keyboard, as I typed out the information quickly. I hit enter and followed my mom to the checkout.

I flitted and fluttered around excitedly. My new best friend is Splash, a beautiful orca whale. I love Splash so much <3

priscillaballerina31
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE Empty Re: WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE

Post by JosieBear Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 am

CONGRATS!!! Very Happy
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

http://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE Empty Re: WINNER OF TURQUOISE BEAR BIRTHCERTIFICATE

Post by SpiderAya♥ Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am

Congrats Caroline!
SpiderAya♥
SpiderAya♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 am

yay! congratz!

Last edited by Míraηda ϟ on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline+LiamPayne♥ Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

OHEMGEE
THAANKS PRISCILLA !
THANK YOU EVERYONE ! ♥
thank you soo much <33
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 am

Congratulations!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Congratulations Caroliine! And thank you Pricsilla for the wonderful opportunity Wink

Even though some people may not have the nicest comments, you should be proud of yourself! Serioulsly, you'll go far with your storytelling - its really good! Smile

Last edited by CarynTeddy ♥ on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 pm

sorry I had something that was kind of rude earlier, I was just a little upset but congrats!

Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum