Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 Protec10

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

+16
Chantelle
SimplyMimi
Daphne♥
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
neomi
Dakota♥Hearts
AmyPie
❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü
Melanieee380
Eden
TwinkyPie
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Alexa♥
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What should I do?

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 ByMYXTI0%raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 ByMYXTI94%raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 94% 
[ 15 ]
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 ByMYXTI6%raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 Empty Re: raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

Post by Melanieee380 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

ok well instead of the heart print tee since it's gone, can i enter for the manager top hat 2011?

also, what does the drum boy outfit look like?
Melanieee380
Melanieee380
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  - Page 2 Empty Re: raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

Post by TwinkyPie Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

since the heart print raffle is out, i wanna be in the manage top hat raffle please

rarest item: furry
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:54 pm

I added you both Smile
Unfortunately, I don't know how to take high quality pictures on my computer. I will get you a picture of drum major tomarrow, but it's going to be a little blurry Laughing
Can you please tell me your usernames so I can put them on the list? THANK YOU!
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 pm

um.... my rarest thing is bunny can i be in the raffle for 2011 top hat or 1# hand, hunters jacket and the 3 tube tops?
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Can I also enter the fan hand raffle too?
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Oh I am really sorry I didn't see that! But then could I be in for:
Brown Cow Sofa
Three Tube Tops
Blue 2011 Manage Top Hat
Police Shirt
My rarest items are fennec fox ears/hat and orange kitty mask. Thanks soooo much! My username is PearlHearts14. Very Happy PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

I would like to be in the Furry raffle. My rarest item is furry but i am giving it to daysee for free so idk what my rarest item is. I am not sure because i can't go online for a week, but my rarest item i think is Embroidered
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanieee380 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

zoeyballet231 wrote:I added you both Smile
Unfortunately, I don't know how to take high quality pictures on my computer. I will get you a picture of drum major tomarrow, but it's going to be a little blurry Laughing
Can you please tell me your usernames so I can put them on the list? THANK YOU!

It's fine if it is blurry! In fact don't worry about taking any picture Smile and course- my username is AbigailAllHeart1327
Melanieee380
Melanieee380
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 am

Míraηdá ♥ wrote:My rarest item is Furry Feet. Can I please enter manager raffle?

NOTE: my avatar pic is wearing a bbl cap, but I no longer have it.

So can I enter the Manager raffle?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 am

Can I enter for; manager raffle?
My rarest would be a yellow bb cap.
If not, I'd like to enter for the police shirt or greentrack shirt ;]
Chantelle
Chantelle
Royal bear

BearCoins : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 am

My username is DakotaFlower80
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita♥Chocolate Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am

Thanks Zoey! for the raffle! I will like to enter for the manager hat please, thanks girlie! i have my fingers crossed Smile
Anita♥Chocolate
Anita♥Chocolate
Admins Assistant
Admins Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 am

I added you all Smile Chantelle you may be entered in the raffle for police shirt and manage top hat. Green tracks shirt, is actually free. We can meet up sometime so I can give that to you Smile Mimi, there is no furry raffle, that was just an example

Last edited by zoeyballet231 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 am

Since heart print has been taken out, I'll go in manager hat raffle! Thanks Very Happy
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:35 am

I'll be sure to add you:)
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:21 am

Thanks!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 am

zoeyballet231 wrote:I added you all Smile Chantelle you may be entered in the raffle for police shirt and manage top hat. Green tracks shirt, is actually free. We can meet up sometime so I can give that to you Smile Mimi, there is no furry raffle, that was just an example

Great!Thanks O:
Add me; ChantelleVanilla
I won't be on BABV since i'm on vacation until like tomorrow night.
Thanks! (:
Chantelle
Chantelle
Royal bear

BearCoins : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerbreadStella Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:18 am

My rarest items are, black ballet flats, black patriotic, ear buddies.
I like the manger hat. (:
GingerbreadStella
GingerbreadStella
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 am

ok, i am amyfurbulous127

i wanna be in
Manage top hat
Drum Major uniform
and. .
in heart ny crown
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 am

added you both Smile I'll add you Chantelle
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 am

can i enter the raffle too?
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 am

Ok so I am in manager hat raffle
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:21 am

Míraηdá ♥️ wrote:Ok so I am in manager hat raffle
yes, I added you right after you posted yesterday Smile
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:46 am

ok, my bv name is Amyfurbulous127

i wanna be in

manage top hat
(Black) drum major uniform
in heart NY crown
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm

ok so i'm in my raffles Smile
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next