Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Protec10

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

+16
Chantelle
SimplyMimi
Daphne♥
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
neomi
Dakota♥Hearts
AmyPie
❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü
Melanieee380
Eden
TwinkyPie
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Alexa♥
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What should I do?

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  ByMYXTI0%raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  ByMYXTI94%raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Vote_rcap 94% 
[ 15 ]
raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  ByMYXTI6%raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Empty raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 am

ITEMS IN THE RAFFLE!
I have decided to take out heart print, so if you know that you have entered the raffle for it, you have to choose another item. THANKS! Very Happy
-default pink heart print
-blue 2011 manage top hat
- #1 fan hand
-police shirt
-hunter's jacket
- drum major uniform (black)
-turtle backpack pink or red ( i can only do one of the color, I'll see which one more people want)
-In heart NY crown
-brown cow sofa
- three tube tops ( ask for colors)
-police pants
- green diva outfit to & bottom

This raffle is special to BP members, so only the people who are in bp can be in it.
Tell me what raffle for what item you want to be in. You may choose 2-4 items to be in raffle with (depending on how much rare you have). You can't choose both manage and heart print, only choose one of them and another item.

RULES
To be in the raffle, you must tell me your most rare items. So, if your rarest item is... grand or something really rare like that, and you have 2 grands and 7 bbls, you will not be able to participate in the first two raffles ( manage and heart print). I will choose whether or not you will be in them. I want it to be fair to those who don't have as much rare as others. So, please if you know you have lots of rare, try and let other people get a chance at it. PLEASE DON'T LIE ABOUT NOT HAVING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RARE. If I find out that you lie, you will not be able to participate at all.ALSO I may take out a couple of things in the raffle and put new ones in. If, say heart print was taken out and I put furry in the place heart print was originally, you will be put in the raffle for furry instead of heart print.If you don't want to be in that raffle, you will be able to choose which raffle to be in.
PLEASE follow the rules!
Thanks for reading the long list! xD
You may now choose the raffles to be in.
If you have any questions at all, please post or pm me Smile
That's all you need to know for now,
THANKS!
Like a Star @ heaven

[strike]

Last edited by zoeyballet231 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 53

Back to top Go down

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Empty Re: raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 am

I am also giving away these items for free:
-earth shirt
-green tracks shirt
-disco top
- Singer Costume belt
-11 black modern bear head chairs
-7 Pawsome Party balloons
I may add
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.  Empty Re: raffle~ guys, I have decided not to do the raffle, and not to quit.I'm so sorry.

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:50 am

May I enter the Tube Top Raffle?

My rarest item is bunny... I only has 1... Can I still enter?!

Last edited by DecκTнeHaℓℓsDaysee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 am

Yes, you may enter for 1 more thing. However, you will not be able to participate in the manage raffle because you are in the heart print raffle Smile
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 am

Can I also enter for the drum major outfit?
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 am

yep!
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 am

I would like to enter for the 1# fan hand, hunters Jacket and the 3 tube tops Wink
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkyPie Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 am

I would love to participate in the heart print tee raffle, my rarest item is furry feet , (:

Last edited by TwinkyPie on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
TwinkyPie
TwinkyPie
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:04 am

Oh My Rarest item is Bunny + Furry i think Wink
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 am

My rarest item is bbls/bunny and furry. I would like to enter in heart print raffle please thanks!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 am

ok! I entered you all in the raffle!
Tube top colors are your choice
I have 5 and you can choose 3
- black (2)
-neon green
-yellow
-pastel green ( my favorite color tube top, if you choose this color, you may only choose 2 tube tops)

ALSO
I don't know the exact dates for each raffle. I want to do them this and next week. When I feel there are enough people in a certain raffle,I will let you know a day in advance. Heart print and tube tops will be the last to do raffle Smile

Last edited by zoeyballet231 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanieee380 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 am

Can I please enter for the heart print tee and police shirt? Smile thank you so much!! Smile

And my rarest items are scout sash, nerdy glasses (I think those are pretty rare) and Scottie hat (which I think is kinda rare too)
Melanieee380
Melanieee380
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 am

I have leopard hat sash white patriotic furry and i'd like to be in the raffle for The tubetops #1 fan hand and Drum major outfit

Last edited by ♥AmyGoesOnAndOn♥ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü
❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am

i wanna be in all of them lol

i have embroidered
halloween mask
satin heart dress
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 am

Please read the rules again Amy. You can be in 2-5 raffle, I can enter you in 3, please choose which to be in.
I added amy (the other amy) and melanie Smile

Can you guys please tell me your full bearville name to put on the list? It would make it a bit easier for me Smile

Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanieee380 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 am

thank you zoey Smile
Melanieee380
Melanieee380
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:35 am

no problem Smile
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:04 am

Can I enter for the heart print tee? My rarest item is a patriotic skirt and rainbow hat
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by neomi Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 am

My rarest item are my Nerdy Glasses. I would love to be in the raffle for Pink Heart Print, Yellow Tube Top, and #1 Fan Hand. Thanks! (:
neomi
neomi
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 pm

My rarest item is fennec fox ears/hat and orange kitty mask. Could I be in all of them except turtle backpacks?? Thanks! Smile PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 pm

My rarest item is Furry Feet. Can I enter manager raffle?

NOTE: my avatar pic is wearing a bbl cap, but I no longer have it.

Last edited by Míraηdá ♥ on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by ❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅ Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Can I enter? Sorry to hear that you're leaving!
My Bearville username is FayeTeddyBear and my rarest item is Red Panda Ears.
I would like to enter the raffles for:
2011 Top Hat
Police Shirt
Drum Major Outfit
Brown Cow Sofa

Thanks! Smile
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 pm

I took out heart print guys, sorry. Read the title or check my first post to see what to do if you entered the heart print raffle Smile
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Since you took out heart print tee can I enter the top hat raffle?
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 pm

I have added you all to the raffles that I haven't closed Smile
Pearl please choose 4 raffles to be in, please read the rules Smile thank you
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum