Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) Protec10

I Survived Red Bound Woods (this is fake rofl just so you no's )

4 posters

Go down

I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) Empty I Survived Red Bound Woods (this is fake rofl just so you no's )

Post by Daphne♥ Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 am

ok well i started making this in class so here it is

It all started 7 months ago.My little sister Lisa went into Red Bound Woods to get her favorite ball...but never came back.So now i'm ding dong enough to go in.
My name is Myra i'm 12 years old.Off to school. Myra! Yes Allison.You can't go in there! you-you just can't!Well...I am.
Fine then i'm coming with you.No Allison..
I'll bring my cell and tell you what's going on.Ug..fine said Allison.I walked home to get ready to go into Red Bound Woods.Water,crackers..ugh i think thats it.I put my backpack over my shoulders and started into Red Bound Woods.All I seen was darkness so i whiped out my flashlight.A.. that's better.Thump..
thump..splat..ow..really i just triped over a tree root right into a mud puddle.I
got up and walked on.Hmm..I think about about 1 mile in Red Bound Woods.I kept walking then suddenly i seen a human like figure move in a tree.The figure jumped out and in a happy voice came Hi!I screamed.No no don't scream i'm harmless really!I'm paige nice to meet you.Oh..ugh.
..hi i'm Myra.What are you doing here asked Paige.Well i'm looking for my little sister Lisa.What are you doing here Paige?Well..I'm kind of stuck here.Oh
..right i forgot.I would be happy to help you find Lisa said Paige.Thanks so much said Myra.Let's go up to my tree shack.Ok said Myra.Climing...climing..and here we are!Wow, Paige this is actually a really nice little tree shack!Thanks said paige all go get the extra blankets.Ok said Myra.Here they are said Paige.We should probably get some sleep said Paige.Yeah your right.That night all i dreamed about was finding Lisa,hugging her after so many years.Myra yelled Paige wake up its almost sun light!Uh.Oh yeah ok I'm up said Myra.I seen something in Paige's hands.Paige what's in your hands I asked. Oh there bannas for us to eat said Paige.
Oh well thank you Paige.No problem said Psige.We better get a move on said Myra.
Yeah let's go.Right or left asked Myra.Right because we wanna go deeper into red bound woods to find Lisa.Ok.By the way Myra don't think this is gonna be a piece of cake cause there is some pretty strong tree gremlens and lots of other strong things around.Yeah i didn't think this was gonna be to easy.Myra!Look out that is a thorn tree it spits out thorns!!!Oh my i just missed that thing, thanks for telling me in time Paige.No problem just be carful.

and that's all i got so far Smile and miranda sorry i used your name in my story i just needed a good and different name for class so i thought of the name Myra lol i'll add more later only got that far in class Smile

Last edited by Daphne♥ on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) Empty Re: I Survived Red Bound Woods (this is fake rofl just so you no's )

Post by ellieadorable1998 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 am

AWESOME STORY BFF!!!!

ellieadorable1998
ellieadorable1998
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

I Survived Red Bound Woods  (this is fake rofl just so you no's ) Empty Re: I Survived Red Bound Woods (this is fake rofl just so you no's )

Post by Daphne♥ Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am

thanks Smile
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 pm

rofl Myra is my bearville nickname and great story lol!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 am

lol i added more to the story peps! Very Happy
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 pm

More or else i will find where you live and poke you with a
Q-tip
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne♥ Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Added more peps! Very Happy
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down