Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 Protec10

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 Empty Re: My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 am

Chapter 14
Soon it was coming closer to Christmas, A!!!! i screamed, Two more days and i haven't even got mom or dad a present!!!! Oh don't worry everything will turn out fine, Said Elizabeth my friend (aka sister..) said calmly, There's always a happy ending somewhere. Yeah but you don't understand i don't Have any money, I can't go shopping without mom and dad coming with me, and i DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!!! I said freaking out. Hey hey, Elizabeth said, don't worry Everything will work out fine, Trust me Wink I know i shouldn't be worried, i said but i just can't help myself it's just so scary last month we almost got dumped onto the street and now i'm worried if i spend something too expensive on them then we'll be kicked out cause i don't have any money. Well just don't worry everything will be FINE okay i said. when i went downstairs i just got an idea for what i can make for Elizabeth. I grabbed my Knitting stuff and started.

I know this chapter is kinda boring but i couldn't think of much so i hope you still like it! (elfydiamond)
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly - Page 2 Empty Re: My life story (Made up) please read this i haven't done anything for awhile and i would like people to read this story even thought it may be really bad in your opinion if it is good please tell me to write more ~Chocolatecarly

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:40 am

Read my story please xD
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 am

i did... and i want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Aww thanks guys, it makes me feel happy to know that someone likes my story Smile
Chapter 15
So It was Christmas Eve and i had bought mom and dad a gift and Made Elizabeth her present, Right now i was getting dressed for the Christmas Eve service, And i was about to get into my old Christmas dress from two years ago, when Elizabeth came in, Hey Alyssa, she said. I have an early present for you. Aww you shouldn't have, i said. No please open it, she replied. You Sure? i asked. Yes i'm Positive, she said handing me the wrapped present. When I opened it I saw a Red and Green Velvet dress, and Red scarf it was Sooo beautiful i couldn't believe what i saw, Wow did this cost a lot? i asked. Umm actually....I made it, she said. OMG you made this?!? it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, how did you learn? Well before my parents died, Elizabeth Replied, I always watched my mom make stuff Like scarfs and hats and dresses, and one day i asked her to show me and she did so yeah. Wow that's all i can say WOW, i said. Try it on, When i tried it on it felt so soft it felt like i had a 96 dollar dress on. You look beautiful, she said. Your the one who made it, i laughed, Elizabeth is it okay if i give you your present early? sure, she said. I gave her the present that i worked so hard on that seemed like a bad gift compared to Elizabeth's gift. When she opened it she gasped, Omg Alyssa you made this, it's so beautiful, I can't believe that you made me a Green & Red scarf with a hat Smile it's soo beautiful, As She said that she started to cry.

sorry i know it's a really short and weird chapter but i hope you still like it Wink
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 am

i doooo!! more!!!
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Chapter 16
It was New Year's Eve, We Were getting ready for a big party When someone knocked on the door. I answered it umm hi Aunt Margret....Hi! she answered sternly. Where's Your mom and dad?! Their working, i answered slowly. Working?! Those lazy bones have a job?! i'm surprised in them! Anyway i need them! she screamed. Sorry Aunt Margret but you can't just call them out of work it doesn't work that way, i said, Why do you need them anyway? Well...They owe me 20 dollars!!! But they don't have 20 dollars i thought. And then i had an idea, I'll be right back! And i ran to my room and found my money,
19.00$! ugh i need one more dollar! I can help you, said a soft voice behind my back, it was Elizabeth, i have a dollar. She grabbed a dollar out of her wallet, i was saving it for a scarf for the winter, but you need it more then me. Oh Elizabeth you don't-Take it, she said. You sure? I'm positive she said, okay thanks i said grabbing the money, i went downstairs and when i was about to give the money to Aunt Margret she said, Your going to give me money?! yeah, what's wrong with that? Well i just expected your parents to give me the money not you! well take it and leave please i said handing her the money. Well...She said, I guess i she took the money out of my hands and left.

~5 hours later
It was 9:00 only a couple more hours til New Year's!!! I was playing Monoply with Elizabeth, Mom, and Dad. Dad was winning, mostly because i wasn't paying any attention to the game, i kept getting up to look outside at fireworks and get a few snacks here and there. Finally i started playing again, But dad won anyway xD but i didn't care. It was 10:00 and me and Elizabeth decided to go to a walk to the park about 15 minutes for our house walking time, so when we got to the park we went around a couple times and then decided to come home when it got really dark, when we got home it was already 11:30, wow it got late fast i said. Yeah, Eliabeth replied. Wanna Play a game or something? she asked. Sure, what game? umm Go fish? xD sure i said. and we started playing, and at one point we were tied when Mom and dad said it was 11:59 so we got our fireworks, ran outside lit them off and Screamed Happy New Year!!

Ok so i know i might've spelled things wrong, but you probably know what i mean xD anyway sorry i haven't been making chapters for awhile, i've been busy and haven't really found the time (And i've been on chatbox alot xD) so i hope you like this!! also hope you had a good New Years!!!!!!!!!!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 am

is ok!!!1 i didn;'t see that many grammar mistakes Very Happy Wright more please Very Happy Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am

Chapter 17
When I got to school the next day Everyone was saying happy New Year's, Except Russel, People said it was because he didn't have that good of a New Year, I asked him why but he just said "It's None of your Buisness, so i left him and went into class. Today class we have a new student, Said Our Teacher, Her name is Selena Mozzila, Please welcome her, she came all the way from North Carolina, wow we all said (Cause we all live in South Dakota) as she walked up i could tell she looked Friendly. Hi Guys, My name is Selena Mozzila just like Mrs. Rosie said, And i come from Charlote North Carolina. And i'm 11 years old and i love to play sports and i love all kinds of music, Rap, Jazz, You name it! Anyway my dad use to work at a farm but now he works at a Cheese Factory, and my Mom works as a shop designer. And then she sat down, Russel Of course made fun of her and i felt kinda bad so finally at Recess when Russel was teasing her again i ran up to him and said "Pick on someone your on size!" if you keep doing this i'm gonna tell the Principal, That made him leave. "Thanks!" Selena said, oh no it's fine, i'm sorry about him he always Picks on everyone. Hey wanna be friends? she said. Sure i'd love to (:

Okay so it's probably a BORING chapter but i couldn't think of anything else Razz and i probably spelled things wrong but try to ignore that Razz hope you still like it though!
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Chapter 18
So i walked to school today with my friends Selena, and Elizabeth. I asked her a few questions like: What's your favorite color? Blue she said, OMG me too!!! What's your favorite type of food? Pasta, hmm that's new i will have to try it more often. What's your favorite sport? Swimming (: Me too!!! hey wanna come eat with us for dinner? Sure, but i'll have to ask my mom first. Okay, can i come with you? umm Alyssa..Interrupted Elizabeth? Yes Liz? we had plans to go to the sports game today, ooh...i answered, Can we do that a different day? Why? Just cause of Selena?! Well..She's new c'mon give her a chance we can do that another day in fact we could do that ANY day. But Alyssa we had plans to do it today, she said. Well we can do it next week i PROMISE. Ugh! all you care about is Selena I'm gonna go home and live by myself again!! Liz! wait don't go!! too late Alyssa! she answered walking home. Oh no ): well i got to go Alyssa...Maybe we can meet up tomorrow, without another word she was gone. I ran home as quickly as possible to tell mom the news, Honey, where's Elizabeth, Well..i answered, then i told her the story. You're gonna have to apologize to her, she can't just live alone. I know but she'll NEVER forgive me i just know it!!! Well you don't know it til you try so go!

sorry guys i haven't been making stories for awhile so i don't have the "Skill" so sorry that this chapter is probably boring :/ Comment if you want more (:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Does anybody want me to make more..or should i quit? Razz
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2