Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Protec10

A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.

3 posters

Go down

Liked this story Yes or no?

A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  ByMYXTI100%A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  ByMYXTI0%A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  ByMYXTI0%A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Empty A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.

Post by Annabella Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 am

Please tell me what you guys think about this story I know it is long but I took along time making this for everyone so please read it. Smile And enjoy it. If you didn't read the whole thing please I don't want you guys to just read this little part and than say it good Lol! I want a true answer Please. Even Admins please read this I want everyones opion.

This is the whole book no chapter.

I love The winter and I am hearing this person yell "Christmas is here we need to cheer". But no one in the valley did. They all signed and went off christmas shopping. I was so confused. Wondering why would people not cheer? This got to my atenshion because as a little cute short curly blonde hair girl. I loved christmas not just because of gifts. Because of my favourite red dress and my cutest red bow. No! not that. It was because I loved the songs and people coming together in a community into a family. A big family I will add. This puzzled my mind. Everyone in the town in my "Childhood" years would jump up in joy of the heard of christmas. Everyone was very close to each other. So christmas was liked by everyone because of the time to talk, laugh and sing with the community. While I was thinking of all these beautiful old days. I remembered the songs. And I began singing so loud and beautifully. That everyone in the town laughed at me when I shoke my self out of it. And I thought everyone would be clapping but no one was. This is all new to me. Because I just moved here last month. And everyone seemed fine with me. I tried to talk to many people as I could when I first came here. but it was super hard to because of all the people not giving me a chance. So here I am alone at this beautiful gift shop. I thought what could I do to make christmas happen here and everyone comes into a HUGE family like my beautiful old town was. I thought about it but my brain reminded me that I have no good memoire. The only thing I do remember in my childhood that christmas was the best and Easter. Halloween no one did. No one thought of it as a holiday so no one in the town did it. So I thought and thought. But my brain kept telling me "You have no brain". Lol I started to laugh out lound. Oops I did it again I am making such a fool of myself I whisper. Well anyways I will think about this over dinner at my mothers house. "Hey!" I yelled! Oops sorry everyone. . . I whisper to myself "I do have a good memorie anyhow. It was just my evil brain saying that. I called my mother and told her I will be on my way in two hours. I got the gifts ready to bring to my mothers house. Because we always did christmas there. And I called my husband Christapher. (He is the best man ever, I am a lucky lucky, lucky little girl) I called him and he always has this cute little way of saying greetings whenever there is a holiday he will say what the holiday is in this "phone greeting". For example this holiday he would say"Merry Christmas this is Dr.Rich". He answered with that greeting. I laughed he laughed and he said "What so funny sweetie". I say you are funny. He laughs and I began to say about This whole thing about the town and about we gotta go to my moms house. And get the gifts ready and get Annabella ready to go. All in 30 mintues. He laughed after I told him this. We both say I love you and hang up. I get the gifts and warp them all at the gift shop. And than I quickly run home and get ready put my beautiful red dress on with the bow. Christapher pulls around me and shows me the picture of me in this same dress. And he says "Annalise Rich you haven't changed a bit. Only your last name". and he winks. I giggle a little. We are ready to get out the door. Annabella looks beautiful I put Christpher to judge me and Christpaher looks handsome. And we are all ready to go. We get in the car. We quickly drive to my mothers. And we have a nice family drive it was the best ever. We sang songs together I sang alone the song I made up Christmas shoes and yes I sing it the best because it is my voice, I wink at my self when I say this. We get to my mothers house. And she is so happy to see us and I saw my daddy there and I gave him a big hug. Well you know what they say Fathers never like the son in laws. That is true. But my mom loved Christpher the first day. When I was a little girl and my mom and me and father would always see grandmom and I would get the most attenshion and my grandmom was my mom's mom. And my mother barely knew she was here. That is where I am at right now. After we said prayers we took a family photo. When the photo taker said 2 I said "I am a lucky little girl". After the best family christmas dinner my family had ever had, We hugged my mom and father and left. When we got in the car, I totally forgot to ask them about the problem in the town. But before I was going to give up on that goal in my town, I remember I had another family my family. Christapher and Annabella. You what they say, you forgot your new family and you rememer the old. That is not really a say I just made it up but anyhow. I woke up after my little nap in the car and I asked my family in the car when we were driving back to our little town. Christapher thought about it. Than he says "Why don't you write a letter to the mayor about this." I laugh and Annabella laughs too. I began to say while laughing "Christapher this is not like someone banged up our car. It is just a christmas problem." He laughed and relized what he said was silly. Annabella said in her cute little voice "Mum I think you should throw a pawrty and invite everyone to the party. And everyone be happy again". She smiles. "I think that is a wonderful idea Annabella." I smile at her in the car mirror. Then five mintues after I said that. I falled asleep. Then I fell Christapher give me a little kiss on the cheek. And than I wake up. Annabella watched that and said "Sleeping Beauty". Be all laugh and than after 30mintues Annabella and I fall asleep listing to the Night before christmas in the car's radio. The last part in the song says "Happy Christmas to all and all have a beary good night."

Thank-you to the people who did read this. Please give a commment after reading this.
Annabella
Annabella
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Empty Re: A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.

Post by Candy-Apple-16 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 am

Sorry I think it's WAY to long. I think if you could try to make it a little shorter and put some into 1 chapter and than in about a week or 2 make another and another! That's just my opinion. I am sorry if it is mean but that's what I really think and you asked for a true answer so I gave you a true answer.
Thanks,
Candy-Apple-16
Candy-Apple-16
Friendly folk

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.  Empty Re: A Lady thinks she is a little girl In her christmas dreams.

Post by Annabella Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am

Thank-you for your Honstey. But remember this is just like a whole book with no chapters. But thank-you very much. Smile
Annabella
Annabella
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 am

I think that was a little too long
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum