Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Question... EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Question... EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Question... EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Question... EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Question... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Question... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Question... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Question... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Question... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Question... Protec10

Question...

5 posters

Go down

Question... Empty Question...

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:53 am

Hey guys,

I just traded my lion head (along with the Scottie kilt) for a red bbl and the orca hat. Was this fair? I felt like it was (honestly, it felt like she gave me too much xD) but I haven't been on Bearville in ages, so...
Also, a lot people have furry feet and bbl all of the sudden. Is there a way to get them nowadays? Like, are they back or something?

Thanks,
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down

Question... Empty Re: Question...

Post by Britney Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Well the furry feet bear code which is the cuddly lamb came back into the store last Easter. And of course everyone did the code trick. And the bbl code someone found out and then they shared it and also did the code trick. But yes I'd say it probably was a good trade because the bbl code not many people know although some people do and over used it.
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:56 am

I traded my furry for red fuzzy clogs, antelope hat, and something else and that's a good deal nowadays
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1098

http://therewillbebread.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks, guys! I didn't know there was an active code for bbl. No wonder there's, like, every single color imaginable.

♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am

Moved to trading advice
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 am

I'd say it's fair. About the BBL and Furry feet though.. many people got their hands on the code trick which proved clearly quite popular considering so many people now have those items. The trick enables one user to use the same code over and over [getting multiples PSIs for that specific bear] by a slight change in the numbers... Razz Thus, BBL and Furry aren't quite as rare as they used to be. However the Orca PSI is still pretty rare and the code isn't as common. I still think the trade is pretty fair towards you overall. <3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:38 am

anika_ wrote:I'd say it's fair. About the BBL and Furry feet though.. many people got their hands on the code trick which proved clearly quite popular considering so many people now have those items. The trick enables one user to use the same code over and over [getting multiples PSIs for that specific bear] by a slight change in the numbers... Razz Thus, BBL and Furry aren't quite as rare as they used to be. However the Orca PSI is still pretty rare and the code isn't as common. I still think the trade is pretty fair towards you overall. <3

So it's like the bear code trick? No wonder! (although I thought you could only use the bear code trick nine times since there are only nine single-digit numbers...unless you don't have to change the LAST number in the code, just any?)
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxBellaxx Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:57 am

♡Lucky Bear♡ wrote:
anika_ wrote:I'd say it's fair. About the BBL and Furry feet though.. many people got their hands on the code trick which proved clearly quite popular considering so many people now have those items. The trick enables one user to use the same code over and over [getting multiples PSIs for that specific bear] by a slight change in the numbers... Razz Thus, BBL and Furry aren't quite as rare as they used to be. However the Orca PSI is still pretty rare and the code isn't as common. I still think the trade is pretty fair towards you overall. <3

So it's like the bear code trick? No wonder! (although I thought you could only use the bear code trick nine times since there are only nine single-digit numbers...unless you don't have to change the LAST number in the code, just any?)

there are lots of ways to get bear codes switched. furry isn't as rare as it was. you can get it easily now. if you want, you can have a pair of mine. Same for bbl. its about color with bbl now. lol so yeah. Shocked 
xxBellaxx
xxBellaxx
Royal bear

BearCoins : 345

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Technically you can only use a single code 6 times.
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 am

xxBellaxx wrote:
♡Lucky Bear♡ wrote:

there are lots of ways to get bear codes switched. furry isn't as rare as it was. you can get it easily now. if you want, you can have a pair of mine. Same for bbl. its about color with bbl now. lol so yeah. Shocked 

Thank you for sharing! I haven't been on BV in a long time, so I'm out of the loop, I guess. Wink And are you saying you're trading your pair of furry?
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:07 am

AliApple wrote:Technically you can only use a single code 6 times.

Oh, okay! Very Happy Thank you.
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AliApple Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 am

Locking
AliApple
AliApple
Royal bear