Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) Protec10

SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!)

Go down

SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!) Empty SCHOOLYARD a stoy by: princessstar165 (WARNING: TRUE story no joke!)

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

once there was a boy (don't know his name so just gonna call him brandon) brandon was a boy who got bullied everyday. The bully would kick him and punch him and say bad things to him. The bully would tease him and make him feel sad everyday. nobody would stand up for him. So one day the boy decided to suicide. He didn't go to school tht day. instead he stayed home and wrot a note. He then got his backpack and emptied it. he started walking to the bridge (it was pretty high and the water was deep) the boy collected rocks on the way putting them into his bag. Finally the boy reached the bridge with his baackpack full of rocks. He went up onto the bridge and stood on the ledge (you know when your comign down the stairs and you see that railing you hang on to or slide down when you come down the stairs? yeah sort of like that) and he jumped off it into the river. He had put rocks in his backpack so he couldnt swim back up with the weight holding him down. He had died. His parents came home and saw the note. It said: (well something like this) Dear mom and dad i have suicided because i thought it was the only way to get rid of my pain because i was being bullied im srry i nvr told you i'm probably dead by now so it's too late to save me bye mom bye dad i love you both alot. His parents cried and cried and cried that was the day when the bully nvr evr bullied again cause he knew all of that guilt would live inside of him forver haunting him. cause he couldn't take it BACK.

DON'T BULLY! THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU BULLY! I KNWO WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE BULLIED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BULLIED BEFORE! IF YOU ARE BEING BULLIED TELL THE PRINCIPAL,YOUR PARENTS, AND YOUR TEACHER! DONT HIDE IT! DONT BE AFRAID! IT'S OK TO TELL PEOPLE YOUR BEING BULLIED! THEY CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM! SO PLEASE..

DON'T BULLY!!!!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum