Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 Protec10

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦

+13
Holly✿
Lucky
lilysaurus
Mιѕѕ.Ɓee ♚
αsн❥
Maria Styles ♥
AlexisBearPaw8
maddie✩
Gabby
♥!reland♥
anika_
Camryn
Eden
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦

Post by maddie✩ Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 am

MORE MORE MORE!!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✦Its Summer - A Story By Eden✦

Post by Camryn Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 am

more!! xD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:22 am

Chapter 10

Day after day I kept beating Jessica. She is really determinated to beat me. Before I knew it, it was July. 2 months until school starts! Yay! When I was going to sleep, I got a text message. It said, "hey." I replied, "who is this?" "its john" i replied, "well, i don't know what to say to you, so good night." he texted back, "so what, we watched a movie together. we are just hanging out as friends, jessica and i." I mumble, yeah right. i reply, "i don't care what we had, we don't have it anymore, just don't text me anymore. if you really want, we can talk tomorrow." he said, "i would love that, goodnight xo"

Why does he say "xo" to me. We aren't dating, we aren't even friends! We are more like, acquaintances. When I woke up I rushed to get dressed again. The security guard opened up the doors early for me and I jumped in the pool. It was so nice to be there alone. Then I saw a bunch of kids come in, and then I saw John. I swam to the corner and sat along the pool. He walked up to me and said, "Please forgive me. Jessica and I are just friends." I look at him, "Thats why you guys saw a movie together?" He said, "Okay, okay, I guess I have some feelings for her." "Just curious, how do you have feelings for her. She is rude and gets everything she wants." John looks at me, "I don't know, I just like her. And I like you too." I look at him and say, "Well you better figure out who you like more." I stand up and walk to the chair. When I look at him he is already looking at me and then I see Jessica swim up to him and they start talking. I roll my eyes and mumble, "Whatever."

[2 comments for next chapter]
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:30 am

MORE!! :3
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:53 am

more !
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:02 am

Chapter 11

When I arrive home, I sit on the dining room table and start doing math. My mom asks me, "Karen, what are you doing?" "Getting ahead on math next year." "Hey, there is a new girl who just moved across the street in your grade," Mom says. "Can you give the family this cake?" I say sure and walk across the street. The mom allows me in and I hand her the cake, "Welcome to the neighborhood!" She introduces me to her husband and daughter, Liz. I say hi to them and I see the daughter sitting around in her bathing suit. I ask, "Liz, were you just at the country club?" I can tell they are from Britain, "Yes I was." I reply, "I didn't see you there!" She says, "Oh, I saw you."

We make some small talk. I really like her! She is so nice! Liz takes out math work, "I need to catch up in math. I'm not the best at it." "Hey, I'll help you! I love math!" I start teaching her and she is really getting the hang of it. "Thank you so much Karen!" I say no problem. She asks, "Who is that boy you were talking to? He was kinda cute." I laugh and then become silent for a second, "he is a boy who goes to our school. he just started noticing me when I beat this super snotty popular girl jessica, who is his girlfriend. he says he has feelings for both of us." and then I roll my eyes. "I hate those girls, those popular girls." I laugh, "Me too." We turn on tv to watch Pretty Little Liars and we recorded Dance moms. I lose track of time, "I think I should be heading home!" She looks down, "Unless you can stay the night?" I say, "Yeah! I'll get my pajamas and sleeping bag, I live right across the street!" She says, "Yay! Okay!" I run across the street to my house and get everything. I tell my mom what I'm doing and she is happy that I made a new friend! As I'm running back to her house I'm so happy. I have a friend I say to myself. I have a friend!

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 am

moarrrrrrrrrrrr
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:12 am

i know i only got one comment for more, but im gonna write more ;p

Chapter 12

The next morning we woke up. We had so much fun watching our favorite shows. It was 8:00 and Mrs. Coleman offered me to eat breakfast and then go back to my house to get ready for the country club. I said, "sure!" I finished my pancakes very quickly and said, "Thanks so much, Liz! I had a lot of fun! Thank you so much, Mrs. Coleman for breakfast!" I ran outside of my house, it was 8:45. I quickly grabbed my sunglasses and put on my bathing suit.

My mom dropped me off and the security guard saw me and opened up the doors. I found my spot and jumped in the pool. I was relaxing until I saw Liz walking in with Jessica at her ear. Liz gave me a nervous look. I hopped out, "Jessica! Leave Liz alone!" Jessica walked away and I sat with Liz. "What did she say to you?" Liz said, "Not to get close to her boyfriend." We jumped in the pool and swam with eachother. Jessica's best friend Kelsey said, "Wow Karen. You made a friend! Everyone clap for her!" I roll my eyes but no one claps except for Jessica and her other best friend Lauren. A random girl shouts, "She's all of our friends! She is nice to everyone!"

I hopped out of the pool and was relaxing until I saw ketchup being squirted at me. Jessica said, "Karen, you should block that ugly face." Liz got up and was yelling at Jessica for being mean to me. The lifeguard named Andrew [who is 15] got in the middle, "Jessica! Stop! If you do that again to Karen or anyone you will be kicked out of the country club!" I smile and say thank you to him and Liz. It is good to have people on your side. The lifeguard looks at me, "Karen, would you like a towel?" "Yes please." He gives me a couple and I wipe up. I give them to the lady who collects them and then I hop in the pool.

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:58 am

moarrrrrrr.
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:05 am

moreee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

MOREEEEEEEE:DDDDDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

More <33
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:45 am

Chapter 13

Everyday I had the same routine. I woke up, put on my bathing suit, came downstairs and ate breakfast, my mom drove me to the country club, she drove me back, i did math, i ate dinner, i took a shower, i had dessert, i watched tv, and then i went to sleep. Sometimes I went over to Liz's house and hung out with her.

It was finally August. Around one month til school starts. I'm really excited for the first day of school, finally some fun! Summer has been really boring. Besides math, swimming and tanning are the only fun things to do, but I hate having to see Jessica everyday. I was getting dressed when I got a text from johnny and this is our convo [j=;johnny k=me, karen]

j: hey
k: hi.
j: wanna hang out?
k: depends, do you have feelings for jessica
j: no, i dont. we are just friends.

I'll give it a shot. I reply back, "Okay. We will see Despicable Me 2 at 7?" He says, "Yes, I'll pick you up."

Even if this is a dud, at least it will be some fun!

Last edited by Eden on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mιѕѕ.Ɓee ♚ Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:46 am

This is amazing! :3
Mιѕѕ.Ɓee ♚
Mιѕѕ.Ɓee ♚
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikay061

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:50 am

even though i only got one comment, ima still write more ;D

Chapter 14

Despicable Me 2 was a really good movie. I realized no matter if I did want to like John, I just don't. We don't have a connection at all. John says, "I had a nice time tonight." I smile, "Me too." He looks at me in the eyes, "I do like you, I like you a lot in fact." I blush and run home. I don't like him like that!

When I arrive home, my mom says, "Sweetie, I found a program for pictures. You can take pictures and model for them. You like taking pictures, right? And you have such a gorgeous face and body." I shrug, "Sure. When does it start?" "Tomorrow. And you can still wear a bathing suit. They have a pool." I smile, "Okay." I do math and get a text from John. These is our texts;

j; wanna hang out tomorrow at the country club
k; sorry, im not going tomorrow
j; y???
k; im doin some program for taking pics/modeling
j; oo la la
k; ha. well gtg.
j; will you go out with me?

I shut my phone off when I see the glimpse of that text. I don't wanna be mean to him by telling him no, so if he asks i'll say i never got the text.

[doing another chapter cause im in the mood c;]

Chapter 15

When I wake up, I go downstairs and eat breakfast. I get dressed and my mom drives me to the place. I'm excited! My mom tells me call me when youre done! I hop out and walk to the first worker I see. I see his name tag. His name is Carl. "Hi Carl. My name is Karen. I was wondering where I go to take pictures." Carl says, "Hello Karen! Well, go down the hallway and make a left." I say thank you and make my way there. It is so much fun! I take some really cool pictures. After I'm done, I see another worker named Bob. "Where do I go now?" Bob says, "Why, you have a beautiful face and wonderful body. Go to the right and see someone named Andy. He will tell you what to do."

I find Andy and he makes me take some shots of me in the pool and by it. This is a lot of fun! He asks me my name and I say Karen Smith. He says, "Don't be shocked if you see yourself on magazines!" I say thank you! All of a sudden, I see Jessica out of the corner of my eye. "Why is that ugly Karen Smith here?!" Andy says, "Jessica, you signed up here yesterday just like Karen, and now I will have to kick you out. She has the prettiest face I have ever seen and such an amazing body." Jessica groans, "THAT KAREN RUINS MY LIFE!" and she runs off. I start crying. I don't know why. Andy says, "Oh no, darling! Don't cry!" He hugs me and says, "How about you model for Abercombie. I'll send them some pictures of you modeling." I shrug and say, "Okay."

I don't know how Jessica and I end up meeting everywhere!

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:52 pm

MOREEEE
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:50 am

where did all ma fans go?? LOL xD
ill write more even though there is only one comment :p

Chapter 16

After several more classes, I didn't feel like going to it anymore. I went to the country club instead and enjoyed hopping into the pool and tanning. While I was in the pool talking to Liz, John swam up to me and Liz giggled, "I will leave you too alone," and swam away. "You didn't reply back to my text." "I..I. didn't get it." "Okay," John says. "Well, it said, will you go out with me?"

I don't wanna be mean to him but I say, "Sorry. I don't like you like that anymore. Maybe in the beginning I liked you like that, but I don't anymore. We can still be friends, sorry again." He replied, "Oh, okay. I will still like you and watch you everyday even when school starts. If you ever do wanna go out, just tell me" And he swims away. I think, What a stalker! Ugh. So much drama. I wish school could start already!

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:50 am

AWWW more lol
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am

MOREEE
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:47 pm

MOARRRRR plz
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 am

Chapter 17

Weeks went by. Finally, it was the first day of school! My mom called down, "Karen! First day of school! Come downstairs!" The only thing I hate about school is getting up every morning. I got dressed and ran downstairs. I quickly ate breakfast, ran upstairs, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on my shoes. I gave my parents kisses and walked to the bus stop. I looked across the street and waved at Liz. Liz's mom drives her to school.

I hopped on the bus and found a seat. I looked around and saw new faces and then I saw John. I groaned and mumbled, i didn't notice he lived near me. John walked up to me and said, "Are you sitting with anyone?" I blushed, "Uh..uh..no.." He sat next to me and made small talk. I want to arrive at school already!

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 am

amazing:) I love this<3 Ur really talented;) Can you please write more?
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:00 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 am

Chapter 18

I hopped off the bus and headed to my homebase. I see some new faces and some familiar ones, but I find myself again separating from the group. I wait until my name is called to get my locker combination and I head out to go to my locker.

I open up my locker and put some stuff in there. All of a sudden, a huge binder falls on me. I look up and Jessica says, "Oops!" I get back in the classroom and see a flier that says;

Dance time! This Friday! Please come!

Liz catches me looking at it and says, "You gonna go?" I shrug my shoulders. "So how is your first day of school so far?" I ask to change the subject. "Good, this school is really big." When I was walking back to my seat I trip on Jessicas foot. "Oops!" she says again. My english teacher/homebase teacher says, "Aww, Karen, it was just an accident!" I walk away and start crying in my arms. Finally, I'm back to where I love, and Jessicas already ruining it?!?!?

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 am

more like now now now !
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum