Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! Protec10

I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not!

+8
Poppy♥
Savanah
AlexisBearPaw8
Mikayla
SnowySadie❅
Meghan
Hannahsaurus
Sami ϟ
12 posters

Go down

I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! Empty I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not!

Post by Sami ϟ Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 am

Today I was in bearville(Bear Boulevard, The Build-a-Bear Workshop)
When I saw this girl : PortiaFurshionRocks
She looked new, but she said something about trading a manager babw necklace for something else.
She has no bear...
I checked her inventory and she has 125 pages of clothes, alot rare, and 109 pages of hats, alot of rare but also useless, lol. Her furniture was only 2 pages of nothing important. She had no rides and no collections. She is not in the city garden.
The last thing I did was make an account with the same name, I got PortiaFurshionRocks1, basically telling me she must be new, because noone is named PoritaFurshionRocks1 after her, and I would guess someone might choose it..
Sorry if I'm incorrect or if i'm accusing- Im not entirely sure, but it would make alot of sense. Plus, it was the first time I've seen her. Oh, and I couldn't check her cybearguide because it was blocked to all users.

Last edited by ♥ SupremeBliss♥ on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 67

Back to top Go down

I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! Empty Re: I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not!

Post by Hannahsaurus Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:47 am

Omg I saw her too! I thought she was a little peculiar myself, especially with 125 pages of clothes (JUST CLOTHES, NOT ACCESSORIES!) and no bear. But I have seen her before so idk....I only traded her once and she was extremely rude and let's just say I won't be trading with her anytime in the near future! c;
Hannahsaurus
Hannahsaurus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 192

Back to top Go down

I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not! Empty Re: I think I found the hacker- I apologize if I am incorrect, and we have proof she's not!

Post by Meghan Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:50 am

I've seen her a lot.. I don't think she would be a hacker tbh.. but that's just me.

Hackers don't usually keep that much stuff on one account.
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:52 am

I traded her once and she had a baseball shirt, manager picnic basket, and a couple rare colored bbls ( I believe coral, green, teal, and light orange and others) but idk I traded with her today. But idk either!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:54 am

I know right!
I've seen people with 60 pages of clothes before, but 125? Thats a lot, especially with a lot of them being rares! Me either(:
Thanks for the feedback guys! Maybe we can find out if shes the hacker with more info. Yeah that does make alot of sense, not to keep alot of stuff on the account. Its just it seemed strange to me.
When did you trade her? I wish I could see her cybearzone.
I searched her name on google and nothing came up relevant, meaning she doesn't have any youtube channels or accounts on bearville websites.
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:56 am

^ She has a lot of employee paw shirts and she has all of the manager items x2. So maybe she is a manager
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:58 am

That would make sense.But wouldn't she have a bear then?
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 am

Exactly...
I traded with her and asked if my furry and bbl were for trade... and yeah.
But... if she was a manager, wouldn't she have a bear?

Here is someone you guys should look out for too:
SomeoneAdorable111
(she took my ballet flat and bow)

Mikayla
Mikayla
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 am

I traded her and everything she has is like not rare at all.
I don't think it could be her.
She asked me if I knew anyone with the manager BABW necklace
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:05 am

She might use it as a storage account or maybe she doesn't want a bear?
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 am

I saw her earlier today too and tried trading with her. Razz
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami ϟ Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:07 am

Okay Mikayla, I'll look out for that account name Surprised

Really? I saw manager items in there Surprised.
She said in the workshop about 15 mins ago that she was trading her manager BABW necklace for something else...

It could be a storage account, but I don't think someone would put manager items on there.
Possibly, but I don't know many people who don't want bears who don't have one.

Did she decline Savanah?
Sami ϟ
Sami ϟ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:08 am

No she left BABW right when I clicked her to trade with her. xD
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannahsaurus Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:22 am

I saw her like a month ago and she was fully stocked. She had everything! Unless she was a victim of hacking (which I doubt considering she has that much left) where would all that go? Unless she changed accounts. But if she did, why would she still be using Portia?
Hannahsaurus
Hannahsaurus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:31 am

Maybe their real account has to many items an it is a storage account.
Mikayla
Mikayla
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 am

Yeah, agree with Mikayla ^^
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:53 am

Ya'kno guys you can't really judge like this................
Some people have been on the site since it started and don't like
trading very much and enjoy stashing items. You don't actually need a bear for BABV....:33
They're probs just a little addicted kid whose too hardup for a bear:3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 pm

^^^^ I agree.
But it could be possible.
I don't think we should blam anyone until we find the prof
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:12 am

I have seen her before. I tried to trade her once but she either said no or she was busy. But she did have EVERYTHING. I should try to talk to her, add her. I probably won't get hacked. If I do, I will try to get some evidence and I know just what to do.
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:27 am

Yeah I saw a girl on Christmas she had 24 pages full of rare. She joined that exact day.I looked at her cybearzone and it said December 25,2012. She had bunny on, then a non rare outfit. But her inventory was fully stocked with rare.
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down