Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! Protec10

Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted!

+9
maria;
Savanah
SnowySadie❅
Britney
Tabi the Potterhead
HailiHippo
Eden
Bubbly⋎ic
ErikasGhost
13 posters

Go down

Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! Empty Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted!

Post by ErikasGhost Fri May 31, 2013 12:31 pm

This is for this contest I made a while back: http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t7243-best-easy-active-contest-everyone-s-a-winner

Coming in third place, and the lovely WINNER of two small rares and 500 bearbills is. . .
Spoiler:

In second place, winning THREE small rares, and 750 bearbills is. . .
Spoiler:

First Place, and the W I N N E R of Black Fuzzy Clogs, two small rares, and 1,000 bearbills is. . .
Spoiler:

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to the amazing Cherie for helping me with my math! You rock!
Also, Savanah came in VERY close to Maria! Congratulate her on a job well done if you see her around! She did her math very wrong LOL but she still did very well! Thankfully, Cherie saw the mistake.
If you see anything wrong with this, don't hesitate to contact Cherie LOL! Jk but tell someone haha!
I'm sending all the winners a PM. Unfortunately, my PC hasn't worked for ages and they couldn't fix it and my family just bought a new house, surgery, will buy braces soon, vacations, etc. so a PC isn't a huge necessity right now since we don't need it for school since its summer and stuff. I'll try to find someone trustworthy to get on my account and give out prizes, but there's no guarantee.
Scores:

AMBER (AmberBieber) - 80h 31min
VIC (Bubbly⋎ic) - 0h 24min
CARLY (Carius♥ʜᴘ ϟ) - 64h 38min
MADDIE (мαddιe∞вιeвer) - 19h 25min
KATIE (KɑtieBuɢ♔) - 49h 46min
AMY (ᗩᗰϒ♥ℱᘎᖇᕊᘎᒪᗢᘎᔕ) - 0h 25min
LAIA (maria)- 55h 33min
NESSA (мιηтραη∂αχ) - 6h 27min
GABBY (Gabbbeh) - 0h 33min
HARRY (SPAMUSERNAME) - 0h 46min
BRITNEY - 3h 9min
SAVANAH - 55h 5min
Lulagg - 0h 35min
ASH (⊰❇αѕн❇⊱) - 1h 46min
MIMI (SimplyMimix3) - 1h 44min
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! Empty Re: Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted!

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Fri May 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Congratulations winners!

I totally forgot about this so I didn't write down my times. Overall nice idea and good job everyone who participated Smile
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted! Empty Re: Click To See If You Entered the Contest for Activeness! Results Posted!

Post by Eden Fri May 31, 2013 12:47 pm

congratss
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Fri May 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Congrats!
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Fri May 31, 2013 1:01 pm

Congratz to all these winners!!!! Very Happy
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks erika and cherie Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Congrats.
I forgot to write mine down I was like on for 3 hrs one day and then more other days so it would have been at least 24hrs.
Congrats anyway.
Thanks Erika for holding the competition.
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Fri May 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:23 am

Wow congratulations everyone!
LOL sorry about the math. I don't know where I messed up but I'm so sorry for the trouble. xD Great contest!
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:52 am

congrats everyone (:
i PMed you, erika, about giving out the prizes for you
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:29 am

yay congrats guys c:
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:37 am

Omg, I totally forgot about this! xD
Congrats to Maria and Amber as well! And thanks for hosting this contest Erika.(:
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:42 pm

I noobed xD
GJ TO THE WINNERS!
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:43 am

Locking~
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down