Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 Protec10

GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes!

+30
Poppy♥
LlamaZoe
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
αsн❥
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
♣♠♦Natalie♥
♥CaitiPaw♥
CaliforniaGurl
Sami ϟ
SnowySadie❅
maddie✩
✮alesha dixon✮
Sophie♥
Britney
AlexisBearPaw8
Anna
JLO
Tabi the Potterhead
Chéri3
;harry
Bunnygirl
Savanah
Pamela
тαиуα -
Katie♔
maria;
HailiHippo
Gabby
lilysaurus
Bubbly⋎ic
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 Empty Re: GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes!

Post by CaliforniaGurl Tue May 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Name- Frankie (TheresaAngel112)
Why You Would Like To Win: Because i don't have a single rare besides holly. Sad
CaliforniaGurl
CaliforniaGurl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 21

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 Empty Re: GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes!

Post by ♥CaitiPaw♥ Tue May 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Name- CaitiPaw
Why You Would Like To Win: My little sister has been tricked a few times and I would like to give her one last chance, but I told her she has to go back to the other chat. Anyway, I am trying to gather rares for her to become rare soon, and to have Bunny and Furry like me someday. She would be really grateful if she'd won something-no matter what it is on this list-for her(:

Thanks for doing to give away Victoria, my sister and I appriciate this!! :DDD

Her BV name is AshtynApril5 (she's too young to join this forum...)
♥CaitiPaw♥
♥CaitiPaw♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣♠♦Natalie♥ Tue May 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Name: Natalie2Hip3235

I want to win because i am nice and kind to everyone on bearville. I have always wanted to win a contest, but never did. I started bearville a little while ago and wanted a great start! I LOVE to enter contests to try new things and to get to know people beeter. Smile (btw saw u on bearville) Smile
♣♠♦Natalie♥
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞ Wed May 08, 2013 8:49 am

Name- Zoya (zoyajune3)
Why You Would Like To Win:
because I don't have many rares and I only started collecting about 3 months ago, so I really want some more rares! and I love the red panda tail!!!
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 am

Name- Ash
Why You Would Like To Win: I really like to trade in bearville & its really nice that you are giving away your items :DD
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed May 08, 2013 9:01 am

Name-Carly
Why You Would Like To Win: I would like to win for my one friend...she's been on Bearville since 2008 and has been looking for rare ever since...she came across some rare once but then got rid of it thinking she would quit. I would just love to give something to her.
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by LlamaZoe Wed May 08, 2013 9:38 am

Name- llamazoe
Why You Would Like To Win: I quit, or well thought I quit and gave away all of my rares, grand tiara, bunny, furry, sash, bbl's, picnic baskets, moose, lettermans and alot more. I rejoined a few weeks ago, and am having a hard time getting rare items again. I really want to get back to where i was before.
LlamaZoe
LlamaZoe
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 10:33 am

Name- Olivia
Why You Would Like To Win: Well now I don't play bearville often and I collect stuff for my friends. I would like the collect things until i reach bunny c:
Until then, I keep collecting small things that would help along the way.
Thank you so much if you choose me and good luck to everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 am

Please Fill Out This Form:
Name- Zoe♥️
Why You Would Like To Win: Because I don't really have anything rare on bearville, and this is a big honor for me. It is very very very kind and generous of you to donate these items. I got scammed out of my Maxine Ski Hat, and I traded my bunny for a bad trade. I wish I could turn back the clock and get those items back, but I can't. I have hardly ever won contests, I have been so unlucky. This is a great contest. Thank you for giving me and the other members of BP the oppotunity to get rare items on bearville. Very sweet of you to hold this contest, contests are very fun to enter!! Thank you very much <3
Good luck everyone. Even if I don't win I will be very thankful for the people who win. Smile
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥CaitiPaw♥ Thu May 09, 2013 8:18 am

This is my forth enter for a raffle, I hope the best of luck, and goes or everyone else that hasn't won yet. and...others too c; thanks for doing this Victoria
♥CaitiPaw♥
♥CaitiPaw♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella♪ Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 am

Name- Bella
Why You Would Like To Win: Well, I have like totally no rares in my inventory, I really would like to have at least something rare. It's also really embarrassing when some of my friends look over my inventory because I usually have basic stuff that you can get in stores. Also, usually I rarely get to win a contest, once I did but the person in charge didn't give me my prize. Thank you for hosting this contest! Very Happy
Good luck to everyone!
Bella♪
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 am

Please note that I may have to move the day of the drawing (randomly picking the winners) to Thursday, May the 30th.
If you haven't entered all ready, I suggest you do Smile I am happy to be giving away my items because I do not really care to be rare on Bearville and I want to make someone else's day Very Happy
Good Luck to everyone!!!
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 am

Name- Maddie
Why You Would Like To Win: I'd like to win because I would love to gain my collection of rares, as I'm not that rare. I haven't won a contest on a forum before, and I'd be happy to win this one. If I won, I would keep whatever I got as a gift forever!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sun May 19, 2013 2:30 am

Name: Amyfurbulous127

Why I want to win: Well, I first started bearville on April 10th of 2007. Later on, i had no idea about rares until i finally got into bear blvd and went into babw. There i saw was i knew as a trade house. I had old bvo, but ended up trading it unfairly. I met a friend who gave me a bbl to trade for bunny but this girl gave me embroided (default blue), maxine slippers, and nerdy. I was sad, but my journey had begun. I got bears and traded the psis, but it was no use. and then a girl (Eden) Introduced me to the wonderful world called "Bearville Playground" I met friends, entered contests, and later i won a raffle for bunny! I still have that pair and would like to get more rares so i can trade them off for smaller items, even items too small for that, so that other people know what trading is like and so that they can get further to their dream item. I don't want it for myself, unless it is not one of the rarest things, then i guess i can keep it, and not many people would trade their stuff for bearbills, but i ADORE bearbills because pawlette clothes are cute ;D, Anything you give me, i like Smile
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 Empty :)

Post by louis_tomlinson Mon May 20, 2013 6:25 pm

hello!!!
name: CathyFestiveGirl
why I would like to win: it would be amazing if i won because i have been collecting hats and rates for a while but seem to be not getting very far haha I really want to get some rare things as im planning to give the account to my little cousin as she loves babv but her account does not have anything at all except a pair of flip flops haha!! im sorry if im writing anything wrong i just got this account hehe! plus in the end it would be amazing rto look like a red panda
Thank you Smile
louis_tomlinson
louis_tomlinson
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Good luck to everyone c:

louis_tomlinson, don't forget to sign the rules before you post c:

And welcome to BP
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue May 21, 2013 12:51 am

Please Fill Out This Form: Name- Eden Why You Would Like To Win: I got hacked several months ago {i think}. I had the best items you could have dreamt of, moose, old bvo, grand, bunny, furry, etc. Now, I have bunny and a little other rare. You don't see me on bv as much, but I still go on. Especially, now I like to trade items for itunes cause I can't get apps for money. I hope you choose me but good luck to everyone!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by louis_tomlinson Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 am

How do you sign the rules?? Sorry I'm not very good at this!
louis_tomlinson
louis_tomlinson
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

GIVEAWAY on Chatbox in 40 Minutes! - Page 2 Empty IMPORTANT- Giveaway Time on Chatbox

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Tue May 21, 2013 7:48 am

Ok remember how I said I would draw the names on the 30th or 31st of May? I think I may do the draw today on the chatbox!

In 40 minutes (5:30 PM EST), I am going to announce winners on the Chatbox. I am really excited to do this Smile If you won't be online later on tonight, I will make a thread listing prizes. Winners please post times we can meet up on that thread.

Good Luck to you all Smile
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Tue May 21, 2013 7:53 am

yaaaay Razz
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Tue May 21, 2013 8:43 am

I WON 20,000 BB :DDDDDDDDDDD
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum