Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
 OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 Protec10

OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK!

+14
AlexisBearPaw8
HailiHippo
♥CaitiPaw♥
Bethany~
NikkiSophie1D_x
maria;
Savanah
catfeet
ErikasGhost
SnowySadie❅
maddie✩
✮alesha dixon✮
мιηтραη∂αχ
JLO
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK!

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 am

Moose better not come back, that would be a nightmare cuz I traded a lot for moose and I am not letting my stuff just go like that.

And PSIs won't come back to the BVO, but it is possible it might come back in BABW ;-; I really hope they don't ruin everyones rareness
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK! - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD BVO IS BACK?! THE WHITE EYELET DRESS IS BACK!

Post by Bethany~ Mon May 06, 2013 7:07 am

I so agree with you ^^^
That would suck if they bring moose back. It would be a waste of time in my life.
Bethany~
Bethany~
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Mon May 06, 2013 10:16 am

lol yeahh..i would probably quit if like efts, and moose, and you know the springtime bunny comes back.
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by Bethany~ Mon May 06, 2013 10:18 am

Because it would just be a waste of rare, right? ^ But I think we should mail maxine, begging her not to bring it back.
Bethany~
Bethany~
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon May 06, 2013 10:22 am

I don't think they would. ^^
When they did the claw machine, a bunch of people emailed them telling them it wasn't fair that they put rare stuff out there for free.
But you never know. I really hope it doesn't happen.
IMO, I would rather earn the item than purchase it.
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Mon May 06, 2013 10:45 am

no, we could email them. they stopped doing the claw thing, right? in this years event, i just got furniture. they would listen to us. especially if there was a drop in members, bc about 50% people playing on there are into the "rare game." Razz sooo. but if the bears start coming back..-.- the whole fun in BV would be ruined. its one of the only reason 10+ still play on it. xD
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 11:03 am

Jalissa<3 wrote:noooooooooooo if they come back then efts won't be rare anymore..and all my hard work will have been a disaster Sad

If they come back then I'll finally have them -___-
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

Lily: Yeah, to be honest, IMO, BABW wouldn't be as fun because the only reason I play is for the motivation of collecting items.
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

aww u guys babv wasnt created for trading it was created to have funs and hang out with friends and play games this whole -ruins the fun of the game- thing should stop i mean i would love it if they brought rare stuff back <3 i mean the society of babv decided what should be rare and what shouldnt so im pretty sure babv society can just force it to stay rare i guess maybe idk but im not complaining Razz but i personally dont think u guys should email maxine saying NOT to bring back items on there i mean she owns the game so its best we let her do what she wants to do or else she might get annoyed or something IDK LOL
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Tim Hortons ✮ wrote:aww u guys babv wasnt created for trading it was created to have funs and hang out with friends and play games this whole -ruins the fun of the game- thing should stop i mean i would love it if they brought rare stuff back <3 i mean the society of babv decided what should be rare and what shouldnt so im pretty sure babv society can just force it to stay rare i guess maybe idk but im not complaining Razz but i personally dont think u guys should email maxine saying NOT to bring back items on there i mean she owns the game so its best we let her do what she wants to do or else she might get annoyed or something IDK LOL

I agree. I would like it if they brought back some items, then I could actually have rare items, even as nonrare.
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon May 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Tim Hortons ✮ wrote:aww u guys babv wasnt created for trading it was created to have funs and hang out with friends and play games this whole -ruins the fun of the game- thing should stop i mean i would love it if they brought rare stuff back <3 i mean the society of babv decided what should be rare and what shouldnt so im pretty sure babv society can just force it to stay rare i guess maybe idk but im not complaining Razz but i personally dont think u guys should email maxine saying NOT to bring back items on there i mean she owns the game so its best we let her do what she wants to do or else she might get annoyed or something IDK LOL
Well.. It is for the fun of it for some people, but I am a trading person and I wouldn't have played bearville if it weren't for the trading, so that would be devastating for me :c

It would also be sad if someone traded their favorite items for something they really wanted and then it just came back in stores.
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Mon May 06, 2013 2:28 pm

idk if we should email them.... then might bring it back..but it's pretty obvious that moose won't come back, because it's been like 4 years, and they could be forgotten.
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Mon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm

I don't think any item has been forgotten by BABW. At any moment they could be broughten back. ^^
The point is that if they did decide to bring it back then it wouldn't be fair for the people who spent hours searching for the item they wanted.
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

so true. what to do then? Sad
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 pm

i wish they would brin back efts, moose, ballet flat, roller skate and other cutee
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

♥fizzy♥ wrote:i wish they would brin back efts, moose, ballet flat, roller skate and other cutee

Me too
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Mon May 06, 2013 10:31 pm

NOO then they wouldn't be rare!!!
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 am

Haili, I agree with everything you've said x100.
If they brought back Bear Boutique or Retired bears I would quit babv. It is so unfair, because a lot of us have spent so much money on our babv account to collect rare items. If they brought back moose for example, then everyone who traded so much for it, it would be terrible. The rarity if of the item would devalue from 9.5 to 1. It would be so bad.
Please someone email Maxine, or I will c:

Back to top Go down

Post by HailiHippo Tue May 07, 2013 12:32 am

Amber- Yes, I believe we should contact Maxine Because if we just wait then they will do exactly what they just did with those items. The only difference is that they will do it with something much more valuable, such as Moose.
I don't think they would every bring back bunny, unless in a claw machine, because it wasn't an old BVO.
But, that could change because look what happened with the claw machine,there were manager items in there.
HailiHippo
HailiHippo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 pm

yeah, please email maxine. Smile
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Wed May 08, 2013 1:37 am

jalissa- well it would not really mater because people would get them and would be happy and they are cute with bunny (prob), people with stuff with stuff like me bunny sash and stuff, they look cute with those. would it mmatter if they where not rare anyway???
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞ Wed May 08, 2013 4:40 am

I would be gutted if they brought back old bvo and rates, because it would be okay for people who didn't collect rares, but for people like me who have spent ages getting efts and bbls and stuff. it would be really annoying Sad
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
☮ʑoγαʝυηε✞
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 am

@Loveheart- I imagine you traded quite a bit for bunny, and for them to for example, sell it for one credit, wouldn't it make you mad? ;/

Back to top Go down

Post by JLO Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 pm

amber can you send an email to maxine?

guys, i play this game because its fun to collect rare and be rare. Bearville wasn't really made for getting rare items, people just started to play it in that way. If they bring the old bvo back, we could lose everything we earned.
JLO
JLO
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Jalissa<3 wrote:amber can you send an email to maxine?

guys, i play this game because its fun to collect rare and be rare. Bearville wasn't really made for getting rare items, people just started to play it in that way. If they bring the old bvo back, we could lose everything we earned.

What about the people who don't have any rares? How do you think they feel? Like me. I hope they bring back a few old BVO items, maybe I'll actually have good stuff, even if it isn't rare.
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next