Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! Protec10

The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade!

2 posters

Go down

The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! Empty The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade!

Post by Rainbow Dash Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Trust me I don't expect to get much out of this lol. I may use it if I can't find a Misty name Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! Empty Re: The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade!

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:11 pm

I found MistyScience if you are a bit nerdy XD
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade! Empty Re: The name "Lexiephotobear" orignal with no numbers for trade!

Post by Rainbow Dash Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:12 pm

does it have any numbers? XD I think I might consider Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Sorry to double post

I also found MistySurfing.

Both do not have numbers Smile
When I do it and then you do it it will start adding numbers Sad You will have to find the name yourself if you wont want numbers.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Can you send me the email and pass for that one? Mistysurfing? Smile thanks! Smile and if you didn't save it, that's fine Smile Thanks for looking! I promised anyone who could do this to pick any item from my inventory (just not bunny) but any other item XD
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:Can you send me the email and pass for that one? Mistysurfing? Smile thanks! Smile and if you didn't save it, that's fine Smile Thanks for looking! I promised anyone who could do this to pick any item from my inventory (just not bunny) but any other item XD
I am doing one with MistySurfBoard (no numbers). For birthday can I do a random date and PM me your email.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 pm

kk Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum