Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) Protec10

Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories)

4 posters

Go down

Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) Empty Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories)

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Chapter One: Class
Sitting in a dark room. With no light. Surrounded by nothing but Pitch Black. My hair is thin. My arms are strong. My face is still. No breathing accores. A tap of a hand falls on my shoulder. So suddenly, that I jump off my seat. I have been awakened to such silence. A million eyes stare at me. No word is spoken. Until,
"Hali. Would you please tell me the answer?" Mrs. M, my teacher, would never tell us her name. I was in the stupid classes. I never payed attention in school. My parents are very mad that I do not get as great of grades as my sister and brother. I do not care. I become my own world at school.
"I suppose. What is the question?" I say it plainly and deeply.
She smiles. "The Question was....,"
She became interrupted by the nerd of the class. "THE QUESTION WAS WHY DON'T YOU EVER WAKE UP YOU DARN I***????" He said it so strongly and loudly that I wanted to punch him. I did not. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room. I could hear Mrs. M calling my name. I walked and I did not stop until I got to the nurse. I opened the door and I burst into tears.
"HALI?! WHAT IS WRONG MY DEAR?" Miss Allen loved me. I don't know why, but she did. "WHAT HAPPENED?" I would try to explain and she would say something funny.
"I..was...Justt sitn there...and....all of a sudden, myyyyyy..." She laughed... "and your peers began to torture you again..yes yes, very well, I understand." She was the most sweetest lady I've ever met. "I suppose I can send you home early. After all there is only 30 minutes left in the school day. Go lay down and pretend to be ill." I laughed for once and sat down while she called my mother. I could hear them clear as day.
"Yes yes, Hello, Mrs. Mallberry? Yes, it is the school nurse."
"Hello, and what may I help you with." Hali could hear the sweetness in her mothers voice.
"I have your daughter here."
"Grace?"
"No, No. Your 14 year old."
"Hali?"
"Yes, I have Hali."
"Oh what is wrong with her?"
"Umm, well....how do I explain this.."
"OH! YES! I know exactually what it is. Alright. Tell her I'll be over there as soon as possible." She hung up and I laughed.
"Thank you."
Miss Allen nodded and Smiled a wide smile.
"You are surely welcome."
I left soon and My mother took me over to Rite-Aid, the local personal care store. "Okay, mom." I had to agree with everything she said because I knew the truth and I wouldn't tell her what happened until.....

Chapter Two: I began.
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) Empty Re: Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories)

Post by Bear<3 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 pm

More!
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories) Empty Re: Marry Merry, Mary, Kill them all. If you don't YOU will die, Marry Merry Mary. (One of my famous horror stories)

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:46 pm

MORE
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:40 am

moree;3
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down