Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet Protec10

Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet

Go down

Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet Empty Nerdy glasses, Bunny glasses or furry feet

Post by Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 am

Hey bearville playground! As you must have guessed from the title, this has something to do with Neardy glasses, Bunny glasses and furry feet. Currently on bearville, I have really been into trading. I have received loads of new stuff which you can see in the list below (the list below isn't all new stuff I got btw) so I hope you will like them! I will give you any three items of your choice for Bnny glasses, Neardy glasses or furry feet! Please reply if you want any of these for those items:

Purple tiara
Rose outfit top
Black sequin hat
Kitty mustache
Rainbow socks (the actually glow)
97 messenger bag (purple)
BABW blue jumper
Holiday boots
(the ones with fur not sure if that's the actual name of them though)
Bear head mask
Bear glasses (the brown glasses with bear ears on them)
Hawaii hula girl wig (as well not sure if this is the actual name but it is the black hula girl wig with the pink flowers on her head)
Secret plant (it is a treehouse!)

I hope you like these! Remember, you can chose three of these if you give me the bunny glasses, Nerdy glasses or bunny feet in return!!!!
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Hermallownie♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down