Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
And the winner of the contest for bunny is... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

And the winner of the contest for bunny is... Protec10

And the winner of the contest for bunny is...

+17
Teen♡Idle
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
∞αмσ∞
anika_
catfeet
мιηтραη∂αχ
ErikasGhost
тαиуα -
SnowySadie❅
♥CaitiPaw♥
Britney
maria;
Bubbly⋎ic
✮alesha dixon✮
Tabi the Potterhead
Sophie♥
Maddie
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And the winner of the contest for bunny is... Empty And the winner of the contest for bunny is...

Post by Maddie Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:57 am

First off, I just want to say good job to EVERYONE that entered! All of the ideas were amazing, and they were really creative!

You have NO idea how hard it was for me to pick!

So, for the moment you've all been waiting for... the winner... of the contest for bunny is....

Spoiler:

Congrats!

Oh wait. The chicken can't even wear bunny!

Guess I have to choose an actual person...
so, congrats to...

Spoiler:

Girl, I absolutely LOVED your entry! It was so chic, and the tribal/Aztec print was SOOOO cute!

So, once again, congratulations! And good luck next time to everyone else!

Love,
Maddie

(BTW, this was her entry: https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/14sjdj6.png Very Happy)

UPDATE! Please read:
Well no offense guys, but you guys are being kinda rude to Fran. Instead of congratulating her on her fantastic job, people are telling me on chatbox OVER AND OVER AGAIN "Awww how come I didn't win?" "Why didn't I win" "Maddie, you should've picked me" "Come on Maddie, seriously? You didn't pick me?". If I were Fran, just standing by in the chatbox, I wouldn't feel so great. It's REALLY rude. So guys, not to name any names, but it was REALLY rude. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by lιl♥мαdz on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

And the winner of the contest for bunny is... Empty Re: And the winner of the contest for bunny is...

Post by Sophie♥ Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 am

affraid Good Going Fran Im Little Upset But I Knew I Wasnt Gonna Win Sooo
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

And the winner of the contest for bunny is... Empty Re: And the winner of the contest for bunny is...

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:59 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 am

oh well well done:(
i am sad to but i guess:( huh since bunny is my fav it takes a while:( to stop being sad:(
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:08 am

guys, stop being sad and be happy for fran c;
well done franny! cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 am

Congratulations Fran!
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 am

congratulations fran

Last edited by onelove on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 am

Well Done Fran
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥CaitiPaw♥ Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:54 am

I knew I wasn't gonna win anyways..congratulations Fran (:
♥CaitiPaw♥
♥CaitiPaw♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Congratulations Fran! Great entry!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by тαиуα - Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Congratulations, Fran!
тαиуα -
тαиуα -
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 pm

PLEASE READ UPDATE IN THE ORIGINAL POST GUYS
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Guys, I TOTALLY agree with Maddie's edit. Imagine if it was the other way around. Fran is so nice to everyone, and wants people to be happy. Imagine you like that, you win something, hope to enjoy it, but instead, you end up losing because people keep hating on you. It was NOT Fran's fault, so please don't be rude and make her feel bad that she EARNED something. Maddie knows what she likes and doesn't like, so she chose the winners FAIRLY by what they drew. Fran probably spent forever on that drawing, so please don't be rude. Thanks!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:00 pm

lιl♥мαdz wrote:PLEASE READ UPDATE IN THE ORIGINAL POST GUYS

I was thinking the same thing. O_o
Fran's was the best entry and she deserves to win, nothing people say to Maddie will make her change her mind-_-

SO BE HAPPY FOR FRANNY :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Ikr its not like Maddie will be like omg i made the wrong choice, give me back bunny Fran! Ur only being rude, and its just plain mean. Your only hurting others and being immature. It's not going to help, its just going to make people mad. Be happy for Franny Poo <3 we all have our own opinions, so I'm sure in someone else's contest, you would have won. Thanks for reading!
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:09 pm

мynaмeιѕғaтpaтrιcιa wrote:Ikr its not like Maddie will be like omg i made the wrong choice, give me back bunny Fran! Ur only being rude, and its just plain mean. Your only hurting others and being immature. It's not going to help, its just going to make people mad. Be happy for Franny Poo <3 we all have our own opinions, so I'm sure in someone else's contest, you would have won. Thanks for reading!

Preach it sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:04 pm

omg guys, it's not Frans fault shes like an EPIC drawer xD Anyway I thought fran should have won anyway.
So it's not fair to be like "Oh why did Fran win" "Why didn't i win?!?"

would you like to be Fran in the chatbox just like standing there looking at all that? I guess not (:

Congrats Fran xD
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

doesn't she already have bunny
anyway well done fanny :DDD
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:37 am

^^lol i didn't have bunny before thisc;,
THANKS SSOOO MUCH AGAIN, i didn't really think i'd win at all since all the entries were amazziingc;
Also thank yu for the lovely commentsc;
I didn't realise that me winning would upset people so i'm sorry if anyone is upset;/
Also the comments in chat have been sad but they don't bother me, i mean a friendship is better than a virtual item(;
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞αмσ∞ Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 am

Well done Fran, I enjoyed creating the design probaly more then bunny, nah probably not but Fran's entry was the best!
∞αмσ∞
∞αмσ∞
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:17 am

AMAZING JOB FRAN. GOOODDD GOOINNGGG GAHL. We are all friends here. Its VIRTUAL PIXELS. Its not the end of the world C: Its not like your getting married or having children -_- Its pixels. But CONGRATS TOO MY FRANNY BOO
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 am

awwwww thank chu guyssc:
your sooo sweet<333333333333333333
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 am

NP AND THE AWKS MOMENT WHEN I CALLED YOU FANNY NOT FRANNY, LOL
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 am

ѕo'мaιnѕтreaм✰ngl wrote:NP AND THE AWKS MOMENT WHEN I CALLED YOU FANNY NOT FRANNY, LOL

THAT just made my day xDD

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 am

lol....?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum