Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. Protec10

Quitting BP&All Bearville related things..

+11
anika_
CaliforniaGurl
AlexisBearPaw8
αsн❥
Savanah
Britney
Sophie♥
SnowySadie❅
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Maddie
catfeet
15 posters

Go down

Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. Empty Quitting BP&All Bearville related things..

Post by catfeet Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 am

Yo kids.

As i'm pretty sure most of you know i am quitting BP,bearville,any forums related to bearville and..yeah.
This is because i'm realizing that i am getting too old to be playing on games like these, and they're making me be on my laptop or generally inside all the time, so i'm not doing homework properly or 'getting out'.
Also my GCSE's are coming up so..:L
I'm going to keep my Bearville account for maybe my children or if i just want to go on it for a quick check.

I have also given my Mod status away to Fran. Hopefully she will be a better mod/come on more than i have done recently,to help all you members out in trouble,as well as Trading Pawtrol and graphic artist.

I will still be on my FB, Instagram, and Transformice.
I'm obviously not giving my FB name away lolol but;
Instagram; @iamafilthyskunkunicorn {pls follow[; }
Transformice; Monkeymoc

SO add/follow me on them..

To all my friends, thank you for being there for me in troubles where i needed help,advice or just someone to talk to. Special mentions to, Fran{<3},Miranda,Mel,Caryn,Cam,Zoe,Amber,BADGE!{<3}, Carly,Aaron,Maddie,Jai,Eden,Maria,Sophie,Nicolette,Gabby..I could go on for ages!!!

I wish the best for everyone, but understand,this day was always gonna come..for all of us!!

So 1 final goodbye!!!!<3
Liz.♥️
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ooooooooooooooooooooo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. Empty Re: Quitting BP&All Bearville related things..

Post by Maddie Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 am

OMG Liz! Do you even know how much I'll miss you? You were so sweet, so funny, and so hipstah! And it was soooooo sweet of you to give your mod position to Fran! OMG! Well, I'm gonna miss you soooooooo much! Wanna know how much I'll miss ya? Think of going to the end of the endless universe and back. That's how much.

I love you Liz!

<3 Maddie
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Quitting BP&All Bearville related things.. Empty Re: Quitting BP&All Bearville related things..

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 am

Awww Liz! I will miss you! It was so nice of you to give Fran your Mod Status! It was very nice talking to you on the chatbox, Liz, and I am sure none of us will forget you!

Goodbye Liz

<3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 am

LIIIIIIIZ ://

I totally understand, as I am limiting my time too.
School is really important and I wish you the best of luck with your studies. I know you will do so excellently and one day be the next Einstein:P
I wish you also luck with your friends in real, I'll know they'll be happy to see you outt:DD

I will miss you like you'll never know, all the memories we shared will never be forgotten. I love you so so much Lizzy c:

All the best for your future :3
-Amber (:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:02 am

I am going to miss you so much!!! I'm so sad everyone is leaving Sad Sad . I'll miss you!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 am

LIZY I WILL MISS YA! PLEASE CHECK YOUR PMS! I WILL MISS YOU SOO MUCH I FINALLY HAD A SOCIAL LIFE WITH YA! I Will miss you SOOO much and you will always be in her points to head! i will miss you soo much
gives BIG hugs and virtual cookie!
i will miss ya
sophie xxx
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:36 am

Awwww guys thanks so much for these messages,they mean an awful lot. I sure as heck will miss you all so much,i've known a few couple since i was like,9. {lol mainly fran,mel and like idk}. I wish you all the best in life:o)
Miranda we were mod buddies!
Amber we were bestieees!
Sophie you were SO much fun on chatbox!
Mrs Nick Jonas i didn't get to know you much but seeing you on chatbox and threads i can see you are a very kind and giving person!
Maddie you are SOOOOOOOoooOOoooO kind! I'll miss your happy yet quirky sense of humour!

I'm so lucky to of had you guys and still have you as friends<3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:46 am

Aww Lizzy Not you too.
I will miss you so much please pop in for a visit sometimes
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Savanah Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 am

Aw no Liz! I will definitely miss you. <3 I haven't really gotten to talk to you much, but I've seen you around the forum and chatbox and you were really sweet. I know everyone has to move on at some point, and I respect that decision. I wish you luck in your studies, and I hope you come on to visit us sometimes!
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by αsн❥ Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 am

aw Liz!
I'm going to miss you soo much! Sad
αsн❥
αsн❥
Legendary Teddy

BearCoins : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 am

Awwwww, I am going to miss you, Liz! It's kind for you to give your moderator status to Fran, I think you made a good choice, Fran is really nice Very Happy Anyways, I hope you can come on sometimes! You were a good moderator
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks guys for your comments,and in a total friend not pedo way{LOL} ilysm! ♥
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 am

oh liz i'll miss you too
i'm so sorry for not coming on as often as i used to...i had the 24 hour stomach virus ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:42 am

ʜɪᴘsᴛᴇʀ◑.◑ wrote:Awwww guys thanks so much for these messages,they mean an awful lot. I sure as heck will miss you all so much,i've known a few couple since i was like,9. {lol mainly fran,mel and like idk}. I wish you all the best in life:o)
Miranda we were mod buddies!
Amber we were bestieees!
Sophie you were SO much fun on chatbox!
Mrs Nick Jonas i didn't get to know you much but seeing you on chatbox and threads i can see you are a very kind and giving person!
Maddie you are SOOOOOOOoooOOoooO kind! I'll miss your happy yet quirky sense of humour!

I'm so lucky to of had you guys and still have you as friends<3

We're the lucky ones to have gotten to know such an incredible person<3

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGurl Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:54 am

1 person started this... they were "too old" for bearville and now literally EVERYONE is quitting! Even though i'm new, i'll miss everyone that quits.
CaliforniaGurl
CaliforniaGurl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:58 am

omg.its so hard to hear your leaving cause you,ve always been there for me:c,your most than a best friend ,your a sister and I LOVE YOUUUU SOOO MUCH. All the fun times we've had are engraved on my heart and i've known you sooo long. all the way back at farm and being the "cool kids" brings a tear to my eye as i've watched you grow:(
you'll be amazing when your older because your amazing now:c
This isn't goodbye its a hello to the fantastic future that lies aheadXD
I LOVEEE YOUUU and i'll see you soon hunx3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella♪ Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 am

Aww Liz! Sad I don't know you that well but you seem like a nice, funny person. I hope everything goes well throughout your life. c:
Bella♪
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

LIZ.THIS.IS.NOT.POSSIBLE.YOU.ARE.NOT.LEAVING.THIS.IS.ILLEGAL.NO.WHY.IN.THE.WORLD.WOULD.YOU.DO.THIS?I.WILL.MISS.YOU.MORE.THAN.THE.NUGGETS.THAT.YOLO.
LIZZZZZ PLEASE DON'T!!! COME AND VISIT!!! I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU! FRAN WILL DIE HORRIBLY WITHOUT YOU! ME AND FRAN WILL TURN OLD AND WRINKLY UNTIL NO ONE ELSE LOVES US WHEN YOU COULD HAVE LOVED US. YOU ARE MY SISTER! OR MY MOTHER. OR MY FATHER. WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE LOL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I'LL MISS YOU MORE THAN A FAT KID MISSES CAKE AFTER GOING SIX-HUNDRED AND NINETY-THREE YEARS WITHOUT IT! YOU ARE LIKE A PART OF ME. LIKE MY ARM. I CAN'T IMAGINE LIVING WITHOUT MY ARM. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I WILL LOVE AND MISS YOU SOOOOOO EXTREMELY MUCH! I HOPE YOU GET MORE FOCUSED AND STUFF FOR SCHOOL BY DOING THIS SO LEAVING WILL ACTUALLY BENEFIT YOU!! XOXOXOXOXO
P.S. MY HEART WITH ALL THE BLOOD HURTS NOT HAVING ENOUGH BLOOD FROM THE ARM. (aka my heart hurts from not having such fun and great moments with you)
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ✮alesha dixon✮ Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:05 am

i will really miss you:(
✮alesha dixon✮
✮alesha dixon✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 76

http://google.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 pm

we'll all dearly miss you :c
you were a great mod
*virtual hug*
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum