Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 Protec10

TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF!

+4
SimplyMimi
Anita♥Chocolate
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Tim Hortons ✮
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF!

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 pm

princess could we find a time to trade and you can look at what you want
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADING NEW AND IMPROVED RARE STUFF!

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 am

♏αℊicαℓ ♏iяaη∂α wrote:
princessstar165 wrote:
Flawless Fairy Fleur wrote:basket of golden cherries and carnival ferris wheel seat for stilts bathtub and bearhead waterslide
srry but you need more then that. the stilts bathtub and bear water head slide are both vry rare. plus i already hav those items you offered. i would probably trade stilts bathtub and bear head waterslide and maybe even more for the stuffing machine though.
Um..there not that rare.. The waterslied was from a code that was available for a month and lots of people were entering the code alot and getting loads of them...the bathtub is sort of rare but not alot..
yeah but still i want a fair items not items that everyone has or items you can buy.
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 am

btw... BEAR HEAD WATERSLIDE IS FROM V.I.B! NOT A ITEM FROM A CODE!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 am

Midnight♥️Diamond wrote:princess could we find a time to trade and you can look at what you want
ok we can trade today. im princessstar165 im in bear boulevard friendship farm Smile also go on the chatbox on here because i cant use my chat on there so if you wanna ask me something then just type it in the chatbox on here
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 am

princessstar165 wrote:btw... BEAR HEAD WATERSLIDE IS FROM V.I.B! NOT A ITEM FROM A CODE!

Princess.....I got the code from the store and they were handing out papers in the store for about a month with that code on it...its not vib..everyone had it.......
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:39 am

yeah what miranda said.
but princess are you in uk or us? or canada or scotland or france? if you are in us what time zone?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am

im in

USA
BEAR BOULEVARD
PAW PARK
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 am

I think diamond means where are you in the world e.g. Uk/USA/Canada ect.
Not the place you are in, in bearville.
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:54 am

yeah that IS what i mean. becuase if we can determine that then we can determine what time zone yo are in and the time between out to timze zones and find a time that is good to trade for both of us Smile
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2