Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Time comes and goes: Book one EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Time comes and goes: Book one Protec10

Time comes and goes: Book one

3 posters

Go down

Time comes and goes: Book one Empty Time comes and goes: Book one

Post by Bear<3 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:41 pm

This story is about a girl who moves from her old home where all her memories were made. She is only 15 years old at that time. The move was difficult for her but her mother said it was a chance for them to have a new start.
Time comes and goes
Chapter One
Finally, I arrived to my new house. I have left my old house because it had so many memories of me and my mother’s life that we decided to leave. We couldn’t bear to even look at our old house!
We traveled 500 miles to the place I am right now. Once we went in my new house I just went up to my room and cried. I left all my friends, family, memories, everything! I buried my face into my hands.
All I could think about was my father whom who left for a war that was currently happening. How could they choose my father over thousands of other men?
I simply sighed. I looked at my watch and decided to go explore the neighborhood. First I am going to wipe my eyes with my shirt and ride my bicycle around here.
And with that I went to explore my new neighborhood.

I rode around with my bicycle stopping to look at interesting objects. The next minute I fall over from my bike and land in someone’s yard. Apparently that someone was actually right outside of their house, texting.
“Woah. Are you okay?” the stranger says.
“Yeah. I’m fine...” I say standing up.
He helps me to stand up by holding out his hand. I take his hand and he pulls me up. He has quite warm hands, I noticed.
“I haven’t seen you around here. Everyone knows each other in this town. Are you new here or are you visiting?” he says.
“I’m new.” I say flatly.
“Oh. What’s your name? Maybe we can become friends.” He shrugged.
“Sure! My name is Sophie.” I say happily. He looks into my eyes and he smiles at me. “My name is Steven” he says.

Comment for more:D
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Time comes and goes: Book one Empty Re: Time comes and goes: Book one

Post by Gabby Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Very interesting. Moreee Very Happy
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:55 pm

MOreee
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Chapter 2
After hanging out with Steven I had to go to school the next day. I was really nervous. Being a new student in high school isn’t so great! But, Steven was there for me. With him I didn’t feel all that nervousness.
Before we were going to go inside I stopped. “I’m nervous. What if no one likes me in the school?” I looked around to see if anyone was around, luckily no one was around. It was too early.
“Don’t worry Sophie. We’re heading to the cafeteria where I can introduce you to my friends. I bet they’ll like you,” he looked at me with a smile. “Besides there isn’t much to worry about!”
As I entered the school with Steven I held my breath. There wasn’t anything different from this school than other schools. It seemed perfectly normal. Unfortunately when I was looking around I bumped into this girl.
“I’m sorry!”
“You better watch where you’re going!” she bellowed to me.
I saw eight girls giggling behind her. They seemed to be her followers. When I turned around to face the girl I bumped into she smirked.
“Well that was a great way to meet someone.” I muttered.
And of course, Steven heard me. He is quite a good listener! “Oh. That was the showoffs of the school. Also known as the school bullies. They think they’re the popular girls in the school but really everyone defines them as bullies”
“Steven!” someone shouted across the hallway. There was a teacher around that somebody and the teacher looked at her with this look saying Do not yell in the hallways.
“Kacey! What’s up girl?” he teased.
“Oh nothing. But you know that—” she stopped at the middle of the sentence and looked at me. She smiled.
“You must be the new girl. Steven texted me about you.” she says.
He texted her about me? I automatically thought.
“Uh, yeah, I believe I’m that new girl around here” I laughed.
Even though I didn’t like moving from my old home I think I’m going to fit in. Somewhere in me I just knew that I was going to. But I also felt that something is going to happen that won’t be delightful.

Comment for more:D
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear<3 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Chapter 3
I walked with my new friends to my classroom. Apparently there were 10 of us. I never knew that I would have so many friends on the first day!
Kacey and Steven were in different classes than mine. Only me and my other friend—Camilla were put in the same classroom. She’s nice but she is quiet. Well, quiet around me since we barely met each other.
We could sit any seat and those will be our seats for the rest of the quarter of school. The first day of school was turning out to be a fine day. So I sat with Camilla, and when I did she let out a small smile.
“So…you must be Sophia. Am I right?” she laughed.
“Yeah, pretty much.” I laughed along with her.
After I finished my sentence the bell rang. Now it was time for class. My first class was Algebra. The second is English, the third is French. In the middle of the third and the fourth is Lunch, I don’t think I will consider it as a period though. Then, fourth is Gym, the fifth is Art, and the sixth is Social studies and/or science. This will be a long day. And the following days that follow today. So then I guess—
Before I can finish thinking three of the “popular girls” came in the classroom, laughing and shouting. What some attention grabbers.
“Yes! I heard about that! I thought that she would look like a role model but to me she looks nothing like one!” said Karen.
Then, Camilla began to whisper me sounding like a scared child and began shaking.
“Oh no… the leader of the popular girls, Karen, is here. She hates me! She used to bully me since Freshman year. Now this is the second year. Before school ended in Freshman year I pulled a prank on her for revenge. She didn’t know who did it but one of her friends told her in the summer who did it. She vowed to get me after that.” she whispered to me, shaking.
As if Karen heard Camilla’s voice she turned to her and made an act.
“Oh hey there, Camilla! What’s up? I’ve been wanting to speak to you all summer! Finally I have the chance to talk to you!” she smirked. Then the whole class began to start whispering to each one of each other. Karen smirked.
“Oh it’s that new girl who bumped into me in the morning. Looks like we got two shrimps here.” she smirked.
“Karen. Sit down and you will sit in the front row of the classroom. Just by your behavior I think I’m going to have a problem with you this year, again.” said Mrs. Garcia , the Algebra teacher.
I and Camilla are glad the teacher stepped in and ended this “fight” between us. Especially me.

Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Awesomeee Very Happy more
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253