Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ Protec10

Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________

+3
SnowySadie❅
Britney
Nicolette:)
7 posters

Go down

Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ Empty Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am

Oh how I long for money....Not for any reason really...usually people have a wanting for the money...like they just need money to get something super expensive...I don't...I just want money to get myself some cool things. I usually just use my birthday money and holiday money...but I need something better...I mean Idk if a 14 year old who is only really free Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday can get a job. But if you have any out of this world ideas..and don't say walk dogs...cuz in this weather...Who would want to?
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ Empty Re: Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________

Post by Britney Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 am

I usually do more chores around the house to get money try that
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________ Empty Re: Oh..How I long for(Read the following) _____________

Post by SnowySadie❅ Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 pm

^ agree

Maybe you can babysit?

And you can try making a video and uploading it to YouTube, hey that's how the Biebs got his start you might be him next year!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Babysitting, washing the car c:
maybe if your parents have a business you can help out at? My friend's mom owns a supermarket and she works there c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 am

All good ideas! Thanks @__@. Now the only problem I have is Ambers.....I don't think I can wash cars in the winter here in PA. The high has only been nothing above 30 for the past weeks! BUT GREAT IDEA!
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 am

Maybe you could try extra chores and doing your siblings chores. You could always have a garage sale Razz why not Razz you could always do a hot chocolate stand (maybe ask your dad to start a fire next to it) People like walking around in the snow, and with hot chocolate, THE BEST.
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 am

you can help out with jobs or doing chores. or even selling stuff you don't want Smile
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am

you could do: chores, washing the car, a sale or sell items you don't want! and other things c:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella♪ Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 am

You could try helping around the house more, do chores more often or sell things that you don't want on eBay or make a garage sale. Smile
Bella♪
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum