Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) Protec10

Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky)

3 posters

Go down

Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) Empty Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky)

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey guys!

So recently, I watched the Pitch Perfect movie. Yeah, I saw it on opening night, but my sister bought it recently at Target and we watched it recently, and I never realized how much I worship Fat Amy. I literally LOVE anything and everything that she does. I’ve memorized all of her quotes. I took up horizontal running. I even taught myself how to do the mermaid dance.

Yeah, I’m weird, we ALL know that. But now I’m obsessed with Fat Amy. My avvie is of her, my siggie is of her, my username is of her!

BTW, does everyone even know who I am? This is Bella speaking. Lol guyz, changed my BP profile lately if you haven’t noticed.

So yeah! If you see me around, I’ll probably be going crazy! This month is a CRAZY month for lil’ miss Bella. Just ignore me if I start quoting Fat Amy!

LOL LOVE ALL OF YA! JUST WANTED TO EXPLAIN WHO I WAS AND WHY FAT AMY HAS BECOME PART OF MY LIFE!

(if you haven’t seen the movie, you will not understand one word that I say. if you haven’t seen the movie, I suggest that you see it. If you haven’t seen the movie, you are crazy)
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) Empty Re: Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky)

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 am

My real name, is Fat Patricia! - Fat Amy quote.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky) Empty Re: Hi! I’m totally NOT new! LOL (clicky)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm

I love her too! i love when she says "No need to shout *****" shes hilarious xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 pm

I love her too! i love when she says "No need to shout *****" shes hilarious xD

Back to top Go down

Post by xCIAO Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 am

FAT AMY IS MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAYY LAAADAAAYYYY
<3 DAT
GURL
SIMPLY
ROCKS
"IVE BEEN SHOOT"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
xCIAO
xCIAO
Royal bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down