Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Protec10

Best Contest For Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P

+7
gaby❀
Tabi the Potterhead
Bubbly⋎ic
Michelle
Britney
AmyPie
Sophie♥
11 posters

Go down

Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Empty Best Contest For Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P

Post by Sophie♥ Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Hi Hi!
I Might Be Giving Away A Rare Item In The Comp!

Why Are You Entering~
How Close Are U To Sophie If Not How Do You Want To Get Closer? :
Description Of Graphic (Basically What The Graphic Means And What The Description Is!)
BFF MANIAC: How Friendly Are You And How Much Do U Like Me?
Graphic:

Now You Make A Graphic Of Me And You And It Has To Be About Me And You Being BFFS!

Pic Of Me:
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Sophie19

Now You NEED A Pic Of You In Graphic I Would Like Collage And The Entrys Will Be In My Siggie Throughout The Contest!

LIKE I SAY THE COMP WILL HAVE A PRIZE! BUT NO MATTER WHAT THE HAPPENS THE WINNER WILL GET PRIZE :_
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Empty Re: Best Contest For Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P

Post by Sophie♥ Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 am

WINNER WILL BE REAVEALED WHEN THERE IS OVER 20 ENTRYS OR DEADLINE FEBUARY 1ST Razz
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Empty Re: Best Contest For Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P

Post by AmyPie Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 am

Making entry Razz
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:25 am

Thanks amy prize will be revealed on this sunday or when winning entry is annoced Razz
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 am

Reserved
Why Are You Entering~ Because Entering is always fun and you can get closer to people you don't know.
How Close Are U To Sophie If Not How Do You Want To Get Closer? : I'd say we are only a little close but I really want to get to know you Sophie
Description Of Graphic: Friends me and you both together
BFF MANIAC: How Friendly Are You And How Much Do U Like Me? I am Really Friendly and If you met me in real life you would wanna be my Sister or BBF. I Like you A lot as a friend and I would Love to get to know you more so maybe we can be the best of friends on BP
Graphic: Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Sophie11
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 am

thanks britney nice entry any other entries?
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 am

Dd you get permission from any of the admins to host this?Razz
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:07 am

michelle im curently waiting for mels reply but i have contacted mel
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 am

Katie said you would still have to wait Razz <3
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 am

Hi Sophie! I don't really know you that well but I would love to become friends Smile Is the contest now approved?
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

reserved. but did mel give you permission yet? c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 am

reserved Did ylu get Admin's permission yet????
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby❀ Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:55 pm

~reserved~
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Sophie Can I change my entry I don't like it and I made a new one If so here it is.
Why Are You Entering~ Because Entering is always fun and you can get closer to people you don't know and you get to see how good other peoples drawings and graphics are.
How Close Are U To Sophie If Not How Do You Want To Get Closer? : We're really close now. we talk to each other quite offen
Description Of Graphic: Friends me and you both together (doing the same move)
BFF MANIAC: How Friendly Are You And How Much Do U Like Me? I am Really Friendly and If you met me in real life you would wanna be my Sister or BBF. I Like you A lot as a friend and I would Love to get to know you more so maybe we can be the best of friends on BP
Graphic: Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Friend14

Last edited by Britney on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:03 am

revserved
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby❀ Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 pm

do you mind if i get a new picture of you c;
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:22 pm

reserved!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Sorry is i am late but here is my entry:

Why Are You Entering- I learn new things every time i make graphics, and i thought this was a good reason to make one.

How Close Are U To Sophie If Not How Do You Want To Get Closer- I would like to chat with her in the chatbox, and get to know her more by it. I would like to talk to her.

Description Of Graphic- It is just a fun graphic of us both.

Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Sophis10
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

Why Are You Entering~
How Close Are U To Sophie If Not How Do You Want To Get Closer? : We are SO super close. You're my best friend <3 I love you so so much. We've had such great times together which I'll never forget! (:
Description Of Graphic (Basically What The Graphic Means And What The Description Is!) Its of me and youu (: with a blue background, because blue looks super cute on your BV character, its also my favourite colour Razz
It had a flower on it, to symbolise our friendship. I think flowers are beautiful and resemble friendship, which is why I chose to put it there (: <33
BFF MANIAC: How Friendly Are You And How Much Do U Like Me? I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BAAAAACK.
Graphic:
Best Contest For  Of Freind Ship PRIZE REVALED WHEN COMP WINNER IS DECIDED!!!!! :P Sophie10

Hope you like my entry <3

Also, when does this contest end? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 am

this thursday and the prize will be annoced then Wink
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 am

Okay thanks!
Can't waitt:DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:56 am

Good luck everyone!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:11 pm

good luck everyone and congratulations to whoever won!
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 am

Who won? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:15 am

Good Luck Everyone!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down