Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ Protec10

✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣

5 posters

Go down

✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ Empty ✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣

Post by catfeet Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:03 am

Welcome! In this shop i will give you a variety of links that are helpful for Names, Pictures/Videos, Graphics, and Fonts!

Facebook Symbols/Encool
Here are the symbols/cool letters for your names! Make a name and request it at the Name Changin Center!

Tinypic
Here you just upload any pics or videos, and you get a link! Chose the IMG one to put into your Signatures, Posts and Chatbox!

Dafont - For fonts This is a site where you can download {no viruses! guranteed!} fonts for Graphics or anything you want to put in a Siggie or Avvie Razz

Paint.Net - A Simple program for graphic making
This is a program for graphic making. Again there's no viruses in this download!

Hope this was helpful for everyone!

catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ Empty Re: ✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:43 am

Thanks Lizzy This Is Rlly Useful! ☻
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣ Empty Re: ✰BP Link Shop - ❝There's just so many helpful links!❞☣

Post by catfeet Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 am

Np Sophie! Glad its helpful Razz ☺️
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 am

Thanks Liz this is very helpful!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 am

Np Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ErikasGhost Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 am

I have Gimp 2.8.2 anyone know how to use the fonts from dafont there? The fonts just don't show up on my cp :c
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 am

really helpful c; thanks liz!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:59 am

♬♡→ᴇŗìĸа←♡♬ wrote:I have Gimp 2.8.2 anyone know how to use the fonts from dafont there? The fonts just don't show up on my cp :c

Download the font, click on the download bar thing, double click the font, and press install. Idk if that's confusing but wanna try that? XD U have to log out and in of Gimp to get the font to show up though

And thanks liz, for the helpful links!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down