Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS Protec10

Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS

2 posters

Go down

Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS Empty Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 am

2 things here to discuss.

world ending who believes?

kids that dies in Newton! D:
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS Empty Re: Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS

Post by Bear<3 Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 am

I don't believe the world will end:)
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS Empty Re: Who here believes the world is going to end? Kids at Newton! DISCUSS PEOPLE DISCUSS

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 am

i don't believe that the world will end.
Los Angeles Times
Like my math substitute teacher had stated earlier on today, the Mayans said that 12/21 is just the beginning of a new era (something about enlightenment)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm

The world didn't end Very Happy anyway i didn't believe that it would, c: the world will only end when Jesus comes c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum