Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? Protec10

Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville?

2 posters

Go down

Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? Empty Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville?

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:04 am

Title says it all....if you doplease tell me we can meet up my account can be friends with your side account. Please tell me the time and place we can meet up.
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? Empty Re: Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 am

What do you mean 'in the castle?'

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville? Empty Re: Does anyone have a side account that's in the castle on bearville?

Post by ErikasGhost Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:37 am

The old mid-evil times castle on babv for a limited time that had quest and games and stuff
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks erika Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:37 am

yes i do, but i have to check which account is it...(i have three accounts and they are located at the castle, haunted house, and north pole)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 am

Ok please tell me the name of the castle one (* when you find out) Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:22 am

i think it is abbecute4034 or abbecute4045
i forgot, it's most likely abbecute4045

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Ok great, when can we meet up?
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum