Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move Protec10

the NEW cyberguide hat/booth edit: star & move

3 posters

Go down

the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move Empty the NEW cyberguide hat/booth edit: star & move

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:01 am

hey guys so you have been looking around bearville and you see a new cyberguide booth. you wanna check it out! right? and then you go check out the jr.cyberguide headquarters. (that's what i would do) and then you see people wearing a cyberguide hat. you don't know how it is so cute and sparkly. ok so those stuff are updated.. so you know, i just want you to know that their new.
how to get them: its really easy.. you just go to your stuff and wear the cyberguide hat. it looks the same in your stuff.. but when you wear it, the star looks so sparkly Very Happy
if you have anymore questions just ask me Razz

ok so today, i logged in my BV account and saw two stars around my name.
looking like this: Like a Star @ heaven username here Like a Star @ heaven
i checked my cyberzone thing and i checked my mail. the first thing i noticed is that the file that says 'about me' has a new box called jr. CBG status. so if you have been in bearville for 30 days in a row, you have stars around your name and a good status ok so the next thing i noticed is that i need to check my mail! lol so yeah i check it and it says that you have received a pointing move and food (:
so if all of you have been online for 30 days, you will get all of this. awesome right???? thanks again and if you have anymore questions please ask me (:

how to get them: its as simple as pie!!! you just have to log in for 30 days in a row and you get it (:

Last edited by Poisioncandy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move Empty Re: the NEW cyberguide hat/booth edit: star & move

Post by Anita♥Chocolate Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 am

i love the new updates the bearpatrol made for all of us! yay!
Anita♥Chocolate
Anita♥Chocolate
Admins Assistant
Admins Assistant

Back to top Go down

the NEW cyberguide hat/booth     edit: star & move Empty Re: the NEW cyberguide hat/booth edit: star & move

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 pm

lol anita (:
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:16 pm

sparkles are my specialty Wink
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum