Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
♥.Angel. ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

♥.Angel. ♥ Protec10

♥.Angel. ♥

Go down

♥.Angel. ♥ Empty ♥.Angel. ♥

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 am

Prologue
Hi, my name is Calista Cast, I died 18 years ago, I may not be a human anymore, but I am an guardian angel. My job is to take care of everyone and make them see their lives in a new perspective, in a positive way. I'm here to save peoples lives, and not make anyone go through what my family had got through. All my life, I've been watching over them, and it is finally my time to help them. I am Calista Cast and I am an angel.

(The life of Calista Cast)
Chapter 1
It was a glowing Sunday morning, the clouds were silver, the sky was as bright as the sun, this was the day I was born. All I can remember was coming home, to my beautiful Tudor house. "She looks like an angel David" My mum smiled
"She's beautiful!" My dad grinned. My sister came running out of the house with my grandma and grandpa coming after her "David! Ellen! You're back!" Grandma gasped. She walked as fast as she could to see me, grandpa's face was in awe, my sister went and helped my grandpa come over. "Wow! What did you name her?" Grandma asked smiling. "Her name is Calista!" Mum replied with a tear coming out of her eye. "She's beautiful!" Grandma cried. My sister Laurie, came with grandpa and looked at me. "I finally have a sister!" She smiled
"Oo-ooh! She's lovely!" Grandpa gasped.
I started to cry. "Aww!" My mum faintly smiled. "She's so cute!" Grandma smiled "I can't wait until I show her my roo-"
"Wait shhh!" Mum frowned. My heart stopped beating. She put her ear to my heart and started crying. "Everyone! Her hearts not beating!" She cried.
"What?!" Dad asked
"QUI-ICK! W-w-we have to go b-back to the hospital!" Mum stuttered. Everyone rushed to the car and Dad started to drive. It took 10 minutes to get to the hospital. They carried me in and ran as fast as they could. The nurses all came and saw me. "What's the problem?!" They asked
"She's not breathing!" My sister answered.
I didn't remember what they done, but I do remember them saying that I died, and everyone was heartbroken.
It's been 18 years I've been watching over them, they have been in such misery, it was now when stuff have got horrible. My sister is now 24 and has a chance of dying from a horrible disease. It is time for me to go back earth and help my family.
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

♥.Angel. ♥ Empty Re: ♥.Angel. ♥

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm

more!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum