Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! Protec10

You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You!

Go down

You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! Empty You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You!

Post by Sophie♥ Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Prolioge:
Olivia Joins A New School Fraklin Grove High. She Had To Move There Becuase Here Father Had New Work. But All She Knows That Shes In A Brand New School...... But She Does Not Know She Has A Long Lost Sister In The School That Has A Secret Only Her Other Kind Know...............

Chapter One Coming Soon!!!

5 POSTS TILL CHAPTER ONE
!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! Empty Re: You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You!

Post by Sophie♥ Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 am

RESERVED FOR CHAPTER ONE! Any comments?
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You! Empty Re: You Were Long Lost.......... Till I Found You!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:06 pm

lol my name
more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 am

more Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:39 am

Chapter 1- (OLIVA)
As The Red Sports Car Drove Up To The Schools Gate, Olivia Jumped Out With A Hop To Her Step! See Ya Later Mum! She Said Cheerfully! She Thought Im Gonna Try For Cheer Leading And Make LOADS Of Friends!!! As She Walked In She Bumped In To This White Figure!"OUCH" Olivia Yelped!
"Soo Sorry!" The White Person Said
"Hi Im Olivia"
"Hi Im Ivy And Im Happy To Bump Into You!"
They Both Chuckled!
But When Olivia Stood Up She Saw That Ivy Had Gotten Whiter Than Usual!
"Ummmm Ummmm" Ivy Gulped
And She Flew Through The Toliet Doors, Poor Thing Did I Hurt Her Did The Look Of Me Make Her Feel Sick? I Hope Shes Ok.............

NEXT TIME CHAPTER 2!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:03 am

MORE Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:11 am

more(: adventurous story of meee(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:12 am

Chapter 2-Ivy
"Keep Calm Ivy Keep Calm!" Ivy Said Calmy. She Had The Same Emreald The Same Resebles! THE SAME FACE!
"Come On Ivy Calm Down!"
"Sigh Science Here I Come Woot Woot!" Ivy Said With A Sarcastic Tone! She Walked Out Naturally And Headed Right To Her Locker. As She Grabbed Her Science Books Breden (Ivy Had A Crush On Him)
"Hey Ivy" He Said Swishing His Hair
Ok Ivy Dont Mess This Up She Thoguht Hes The Hottest Goth Of Franklin Grove High!
"Pickles!" Ivy Said She Suddenly Slapped Her Hand Over Her Mouth. WHY DID I SAY THAT!? She Ran Through The Science Door Leaving Bredan Confused D= As She Took Her Seat She Saw A Person With Goggles On Their Face.
"PUPILS THE PEOPLE NEXT TO YOU ARE YOU PARTNERS FOR THE NEXT TERM!" Mr Malcom Shouted.
As The Girl Took Of The Googles She Said
"Hi Ivy" It Was That Same Girl She Nearly Through Up ON....... Her..... Her...... Sister!!!! Shocked

NEXT TIME CHAPTER 3!
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:14 am

more please...though it's somewhat confusing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down