Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Once Upon A EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Once Upon A EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Once Upon A EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Once Upon A EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Once Upon A EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Once Upon A EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Once Upon A EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Once Upon A EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Once Upon A EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Once Upon A Protec10

Once Upon A

Go down

Once Upon A Empty Once Upon A

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 am

Myteacher began to.read us a story..its eighth grade but hey, we get a break. She was reading us stories about Christmas. I never reliezed Christmas was almost here.
My walk home is almost as boring as nothing. I lived on the corner of fourth and never. Yeah, the fact was...I didnt care where I lived. I just knew I was gonna cime home to...
"Melien!" A voice called. Grandma. Yes. I live with my Grandma. No, my parents arent dead. My mom works over in Colorado, and my dad lives in California...but I live In NY. In my opinion the most beautiful world. Ever.
Yeah...my house is actually pretty cute. We live in a huge Hotel called the Honal. Its a huge building, beautiful, porecelin windows, greece structures, nice people, a bakery, anything you could imagine. Its beautiful. Im proud to call it home.
I unlock the Hotel door to our home and there sits Nana. My grandma. I throw my bookbag down and sit next to her.
"Hi, Nana. I see you are baking?" I look over to the kitchen when the beautiful kitchen shines. Spotless. She nods and motions me to follow her. "Look here,Melien." She holdsout what looks tobe an envelope. It is. And its adressed to me. I slowly open it.
My eyes skim the paper. Faster and faster they rhome. Im finally able to process it. "NANA!" I scream. "It's from Uncle Marko! HES COMING TO STAY FOR CHRISTMAS!" Uncle Marko was my dads brother. He is pretty cool. She nods her head.
"Yes, my dear. He wwill be arriving in about a week. He is hoping before Chriatmas Eve." She smiled and went back to baking.
I walked into my bedroom and saw it was festive. Nana must've been busy today. It was beautiful. My tree was bright and glorious. The ordements were just righg.
"Thank you Nana." I said. "Oh, but i didnt decorate your room. Zachary did."
Zach...was the 24 year old bell man. He helped carry luggage up and down. He was also my friend. SoI told Nana i was going out. And ran down ti thank him.
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum