Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ Protec10

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖ - story ❤

Go down

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ Empty ✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖ - story ❤

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 am

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖

✖ CHAPTER 1 ✖

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ 2zs70wp

I've always been the kind of girl who had that smile on her face all the time. At one point I'm sure it was real, but now the happiness behind my "smile" has faded away. I have friends, but none who can actually see my friends.. meaning no best friends. I'm always the girl who gets left behind because a better offer came rolling by. I'm a reject. I'm getting tired of being depressed all the time. I want a change, and a change is what I'll get. Who am I kidding? I'm too lazy to have a change and honestly, nobody is going to help me with this change I long for. I just need someone to save me.. Until I find someone who will be my savior I'll just keep my camera by my side and photography as my passion.

✖ Author's Note ✖
New story. The other got boring and I couldn't relate to it, this one I can. The song for this chapter is "A Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope.. It's where the title of my story comes from lol.

PHOTO CREDIT: Tumblr & Google Images.
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖  - story ❤ Empty Re: ✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖ - story ❤

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:17 pm

✖ A Cнαηgε Iη тнε Wεαтнεя ✖

✖ CHAPTER 2 ✖

I slid into a desk in the back of the class. Just make it through the day. I told myself. I was there early and nobody else was available in the room, not even the teacher. I glanced at the door and took my camera out. I focused the zoom on the carved names in the desk. I was about to snap the photo when a hand slammed down in my shot. I jumped and looked up at the cause of a wasted shot. Of course, Sean Everest. "Watcha doin Lace" He asked with a fake silky tone. "Last time I checked my name was Lacie. Not Lace." I replied obviously agitated. "Well, that's not what I asked, now was it." his serpent-like voice sickened me. He used to be my friend, in fact, he used to be my BEST friend, until he got let on the high school football team and let the jockiness lead him to jerkiness. "Does it even matter Sean?" I asked a dumb question that we both knew the answer to. "Of course not. It's you. Why on earth would I care about you" He put way too much emphasis on the last you. Who would've thought my best friend would be my biggest bully and the cause of all my insecurities? Oh yeah, me. I placed my camera safely back into my bag and glared at him. He opened his mouth probably to say something even more harsh, but other people started walking in and he didn't want to be seen talking to the school reject. I didn't mind, really. The sooner he left me alone the better. It really sucked, our past, or friendship, it all ended because of something deeper, deeper than him becoming a jock. Much more deeper.

✖ Author's Note ✖
Teehee. New chapter. Even though nobody reads. I like writing lol. Anyhoo. No photo this chapter. And no song for the chapter. but oh well..
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum