Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! Protec10

pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD!

4 posters

Go down

pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! Empty pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD!

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 am

woah woah woah. Just incase ur thinking she isn't DEAD. first of allllllll pumpkin wasn't MY puppy. it was my uncles. i'd just usually take care of it sometimes when my uncle would go somewhere :O he goes all around the world idk where he's getting all that money from @-@ (retirement money perhaps) and it's real name is COCOA woot. reason why his name is cocao is because it's small, black/brown curly and looks like a labrador/poodle. i call it pumpkin because one day when i was at my uncles house in his backyard there were tiny pumpkins (it was like a farm in his backyard i'm telling you) and i wanted to play catch woth him but he wasn't responding to tennis balls so i picked up a pumpkin and threw it and he caught it. so i call him pumpkin. his mom is huge btw o-o i don't understand why he's so tiny makes no sense.

ANYWAYS.

I GOT THE NEW IPOD 5TH GENERATION COLOUR BLUE! WOOT WOOT!

i raised up my own flippin money for all this so don't think i'm a selfish glut or anything cause this cost $300 DOLLASSSSS OKKKKKKKKKKK???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 300!!!!!!!.

bad news: can't open t until christmas blargh.

hope you guys are having a great day!

MWAH

-SMG
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! Empty Re: pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD!

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 am

OMG TWINZY HAI

MWAH
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD! Empty Re: pumpkin is no longer with me D: AND I GOT A NEW IPOD!

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:22 am

Cool Very Happy
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 am

Cool
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum